Hop is a 2011 Easter-themed part live-action-part animated comedy film from Universal Pictures and Illumination Entertainment, directed by Tim Hill and produced by Chris Meledandri and Michelle Imperato. The film was released on April 1, 2011 in the United States and the United Kingdom. It stars James Marsden, Kaley Cuoco, Tiffany Espensen, Chelsea Handler, Elizabeth Perkins, Gary Cole, David Hasselhoff, Coleton Ray and the voices of Russell Brand, Hugh Hefner, Hugh Laurie, John Cohen, Janet Healy, Hank Azaria, and Django Marsh.
- Fred, I think you and I got off the wrong foot. You said some things, I flooded some things. Let's start over, okay?
- (to E.B; when Sam O'Hare arrived) One more word out of you, and it's rabbit season, you got it?
- (when he's pulling) Phil! How do I look from back there? My buttocks! They're pretty firm, yeah?
- E.B.: [after Fred talks to a Chinese Woman] What'd she say? Was it about me?
- Fred O'Hare: She thinks Easter is cool. Talking rabbits freaks her out.
- E.B.: Hey, wait. You're not surprised I'm a talking rabbit.
- David Hasselhoff: Little man, my best friend is a talking car.
- Fred O'Hare: Okay, if this job interview is so important to you, I'll swing by.
- Sam O'Hare: No, Fred. You don't swing by. You shower, you shave, and you show up. The three "Sh's!"
- Voice at Playboy Manison: [through an intercom] Listen, this is the Playboy Mansion, not a hotel.
- E.B.: [looking into a map] I know, but it says "Since 1971 the Playboy Mansion has been home to many sexy bunnies."
- Voice at Playboy Mansion: I can't even see you. Step closer.
- E.B.: [stepping closer, face still in the map] I'm just saying, I am a bunny and am incredibly sexy.
- Voice at Playboy Mansion: I don't have time for this. [clicks intercom off]
- E.B.: Hello? Hello? Ugh, this must the rags part of my rags-to-riches story.
- Mrs. Beck: You're writing a novel? What's that about?
- Fred O'Hare: It's, ah, it's about a crippled soldier, who in future goes to another planet, and becomes one of the indigenous people who, ah, are blue, and live in a forest.
- Mrs. Beck: That's not Avatar?
- A comedy about candy, chicks and rock 'n roll.
- James Marsden as Fred O'Hare
- Russell Brand as E.B. (voice)
- Kaley Cuoco as Samantha "Sam" O'Hare
- Hank Azaria as Carlos and Phil (voice)
- Gary Cole as Henry O'Hare
- Elizabeth Perkins as Bonnie O'Hare
- Hugh Laurie as Mr. Bunny (E.B.'s Dad) (voice)
- Tiffany Espensen as Alex O'Hare
- David Hasselhoff as Himself
- Chelsea Handler as Mrs. Beck
- Dustin Ybarra as Cody
- Carlease Burke as Receptionist
- Veronica Alicino as Waitress
- Django Marsh as Young E.B. (voice)
- Jimmy Lee Carter, Billy Bowers, Benjamin Moore, Jr., Eric Dwight McKinnie, Joey Anthony Williams, Tracy Roman Pierce, Will Cleveland Smith as Blind Boys of Alabama
- Coleton Ray as Young Fred
- Greg Lewis as Performer
- Mark Riccardi as Security Guard
- Cici Lau as Chinese Woman
- Jayden Lund as Another Parent
- Christian Long as a "Hoff Knows Talent" production assistant
- Hugh Hefner as Voice at Playboy Mansion
- Nick Drago as Dancer
- David Goldsmith as Warm-Up Guy
- Rick Pasqualone as Utility Voice
- Big Game, Big Ears.
- Candy, Chicks, and Rock 'n' Roll