Star Trek: The Animated Series
 Captain James T. Kirk
- Kirk to Enterprise. Beam me up, Scotty.
- commonly but incorrectly thought to have been said in ST:TOS
 Commander Spock
- Apparently, the natural laws of our universe don't operate here, Captain.
- My readings indicate we are not in Time and Space as we understand it.
- May I suggest a more constructive way?
- I find this scientifically fascinating.
- In the family all is silence.
- My mind to your mind. My thoughts to your thoughts.
- Infinite diversity in infinite combinations... symbolizing the elements that create truth and beauty.
 Dr. Leonard McCoy
- Jim, Spock, what in the name of sanity is going on?
 Lieutenant Commander Montgomery Scott
- Captain, there's no reason for it but the engines are fading out.
- Oh, the equipment's guaranteed, but I have my doubts about the stuff inside.
- Captain, I don't know how much more emergency power we can take before we start to break up.
- My engineers are working on it now, sir. You'll have it within the hour.
 Lieutenant Uhura
- Message coming in, sir.
- I have the information now, sir. I'll put it on the main screen.
 Lieutenant Hikaru Sulu
- I hope these things work.
- Agmar: There is a weapons deactivator in effect here. Your destructive machines will have no effect.
- Commander Spock: [the Enterprise is being threatened by Klingons and has a large amount of fat tribbles to contend with] We could always throw Tribbles at them, Captain.
Captain James T. Kirk: Spock, I thought Vulcans didn't have a sense of humor.
Commander Spock: They don't, Captain.
- Lieutenant Uhura: All power sources locked in, Mr. Scott.
Scotty: Then throw the switch, Lieutenant.
|Quotes for other Star Trek television series and feature films|
The Original Series · The Animated Series · The Next Generation · Deep Space Nine · Voyager · Enterprise
The Motion Picture · II: The Wrath of Khan · III: The Search for Spock · IV: The Voyage Home · V: The Final Frontier · VI: The Undiscovered Country