Arctic Dogs (also known as Arctic Justice or Polar Squad in the UK) is a 2019 American-Canadian-British computer-animated comedy film co-written and directed by Aaron Woodley and co-directed by Dimos Vrysellas.
The film was released on November 1, 2019 by Entertainment Studios in Canada and the United States. It was panned by critics and was a box office bomb, grossing $9 million against a production budget of $50 million.
- Directed by Aaron Woodley. Produced by Monika Bacardi, Andrea Iervolino, Joonbum Heo, Youngki Lee, Jae Y. Moh and Jae Woo Park. Screenplay by Matt Lyon, Bob Barlen, Cal Brunker, Aaron Woodley and Bryan Thompson.
- The gas! Ugh, that smells like the planet's made of poopy. [faints from the geyser eruption]
Otto Von Walrus
- Drumroll. [the puffins start doing a drumroll sound] It's just an expression.
- PB: [after pulling Swifty out of the snow pile] Swifty? What are you doing here so early?
- Swifty: I lost... my pound.
- PB: What pound?
- Swifty: The pound I gained to hit the twenty pound minimum to pull the top dog sled!
- PB: Well you can't fight your metabolism.
- Swifty: I can and I will put to the test, I'm going to deliver my best, Come on!
- PB: Swifty, how have I put this repeatably in the past.
- Swifty: Look out!
- PB: Oh yes, deliveries have only ever been made by dogs, and you are not a dog.
- Swifty: What!
- PB: You are a small arctic fox who was not meant to pull a giant sled with even giant-er packages on it. Are you hearing me?
- Swifty: What? Yeah every word, come on buddy we've got a pound of fun. Let's go!
- Jeremy Renner as Swifty.
- Alec Baldwin as PB.
- Heidi Klum as Jade and Bertha.
- John Cleese as Otto Von Walrus.
- Anjelica Huston as Magda.
- James Franco as Lemmy.
- Omar Sy as Leopold.
- Michael Madsen as Duke.
- Laurie Holden as Dakota.
- Donny Falsetti as Dusty.
- Nina Senicar as Countdown Inka.
- Aaron Woodley as Puffins.
- Soraya Azzabi as Alma.
- Jason Deline as Naz.