Child's Play 3
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Chucky: I got a new game we can play. It's called "Hide the Soul". Trust me, you're going to love it.
- Chucky: [looking at Andy's copy of "PlayPen" - an adult magazine] Andy, how you've grown.
- Andy: You're not going to kill me, you need me. You need to transfer your soul into my body.
- Chucky: Wrong again, wimp. I got some fresh meat lined up and I'm not going to let you spoil it not this time.
- Andy: Tyler?
- Chucky: Yeah. Just think, Chucky's going to be a bro.
- Cochrane: At Kent, we take bed wetters and we turn them into men. So grow-up, Barclay. It's time to forget these fantasies of killer dolls.
- Andy: What are you doing?
- Whitehearst: Polishing Sheldon's shoes.
- Andy: He makes you polish his shoes?
- Whitehearst: No, I offered out of the kindness of my heart.
- Shelton: Relax, Barclay. It's only paint.
- Clark: If you get hit, you are dead. So hike back to base.
- DeSilva: [whispers] Monster.
- Shelton: What was that, DeSilva?
- DeSilva: I said "You monster", sir.
- Chucky: Don't f*** with the Chuck!
- Chucky: Who the hell are you?
- Tyler: I thought you guys only said three sentences.
- Chucky: I'm new and improved.
- Chucky: Where are you, you little creep!
- There comes a time to put away childhood things. But some things won't stay put!
- Brad Dourif as Chucky (Voice)
- Justin Whalin as Andy Barclay
- Perrey Reeves as Kristin De Silva
- Jeremy Sylvers as Ronald Tyler
- Andrew Robinson as Sergeant Botnick
- Travis Fine as Cadet Lieutenant Colonel Brett C. Shelton
- Dakin Matthews as Colonel Cochrane
- Donna Eskra as J. Ivers
- Burke Byrnes as Sergeant Clark
- Matthew Walker as Major Ellis
- Dean Jacobson as Harold Aubrey Whitehurst
- Peter Haskell as Mr. Sullivan
- Alex Vincent as Younger Andy Barclay (archive footage; uncredited during the first part of the movie)
Encyclopedic article on Child's Play 3 at Wikipedia