Child's Play 3
Child's Play 3 (also known as Child's Play 3: Look Who's Stalking) is a 1991 American horror film in which Chucky, the doll possessed by a serial killer, returns for revenge against Andy, the young boy who defeated him and who has since become a teenager. It is the third installment in the Child's Play series.
- Just like the good ol' days. Nothin' like a good strangulation to get the circulation goin'.
- I got a new game we can play. It's called "Hide the Soul". Trust me, you're going to love it.
- [looking at Andy's copy of "PlayPen" - an adult magazine] Andy, how you've grown.
- Don't fuck with the Chuck!
- Tyler? Come out, come out wherever you are. Olly olly oxen free. Get out here you little son of a bitch.
- You're my only ticket out of here, Andy. I got to get out of this goddamn body... Where are you, you little shit?
- Mr. Sullivan: And what are children after all, but consumer trainees?
- Col. Cochrane: At Kent, we take bed wetters and we turn them into men. So grow-up, Barclay. It's time to forget these fantasies of killer dolls.
- Sgt. Botnick: The Romans invented the military cut. You know why?
- Andy: Why?
- Sgt. Botnick: To keep their hair short, so their enemies couldn't grab a hold of it in battle and slit their throat.
- Andy: What are you doing?
- Whitehearst: Polishing Sheldon's shoes.
- Andy: He makes you polish his shoes?
- Whitehearst: No, I offered out of the kindness of my heart.
- DeSilva: [whispers] Asshole.
- Shelton: What was that, DeSilva?
- DeSilva: I said "You asshole", sir.
- Andy: No, you're dead. we killed you!
- Chucky: You know what they say. "You just can't keep a Good Guy down."
- Chucky: Who the fuck are you?
- Tyler: I thought you guys only said three sentences.
- Chucky: I'm new and improved.
- Tyler: Barclay was right. You're not a Good Guy.
- Chucky: [laughs] Sorry, kid, you got me. I'm bad.
- Andy: You're not going to kill me, you need me. You need to transfer your soul into my body.
- Chucky: Wrong again, wimp. I got some fresh meat lined up and I'm not going to let you spoil it not this time.
- Andy: Tyler?
- Chucky: Yeah. Just think, Chucky's going to be a bro.
- Chucky has a new playmate.
- There comes a time to put away childhood things. But some things won't stay put!
- Chucky goes Ballistic.
- Look who's stalking!
- Brad Dourif - Chucky (Voice)
- Justin Whalin - Andy Barclay
- Perrey Reeves - Kristin De Silva
- Jeremy Sylvers - Ronald Tyler
- Andrew Robinson - Sergeant Botnick
- Travis Fine - Cadet Lieutenant Colonel Brett C. Shelton
- Dakin Matthews - Colonel Cochrane
- Donna Eskra - J. Ivers
- Burke Byrnes - Sergeant Clark
- Matthew Walker - Major Ellis
- Dean Jacobson - Harold Aubrey Whitehurst
- Peter Haskell - Mr. Sullivan
- Alex Vincent - Younger Andy Barclay