Child's Play 3
Child's Play 3 (also known as Child's Play 3: Look Who's Stalking) is a 1991 American horror film in which Chucky, the doll possessed by a serial killer, returns for revenge against Andy, the young boy who defeated him and who has since become a teenager. It is the third installment in the Child's Play series.
- Just like the good ol' days. Nothin' like a good strangulation to get the circulation goin'.
- You're my only ticket out of here, Andy. I got to get out of this goddamn body. Where are you, you little shit?
- Don't fuck with the Chuck!
- Tyler? Come out, come out wherever you are. Olly, olly, oxen free! Get out here, you little son of a bitch!
- Aw, you gotta be fucking kidding me!
- Man! I've really gotta get out of this body!
- Presto, you're dead
- Mr. Sullivan: And what are children after all, but consumer trainees?
- Col. Cochrane: At Kent, we take bed wetters and we turn them into men. So grow-up, Barclay. It's time to forget these fantasies of killer dolls.
- Sgt. Botnick: The Romans invented the military cut. You know why?
- Andy: Why?
- Sgt. Botnick: To keep their hair short, so their enemies couldn't grab a hold of it in battle and slit their throat.
- Andy: What are you doing?
- Whitehearst: Polishing Sheldon's shoes.
- Andy: He makes you polish his shoes?
- Whitehearst: No, I offered out of the kindness of my heart.
- DeSilva: [whispers] You asshole.
- Shelton: What did you say?
- DeSilva: I said "You asshole", sir.
- Shelton: You think you're pretty funny, don't you, DeSilva?
- DeSilva: Yes, I do, sir.
- Andy: He was carrying a Good Guy doll just before the accident.
- Whitehearst: Good Guys? I remember those.
- Andy: Yeah, me too.
- Chucky: Hey! Long time, no see, pal!
- Andy: No! You're dead! We killed you!
- Chucky: You know what they say. "You just can't keep a Good Guy down." [Laughs, then notices an adult magazine on the desk.] Andy... how you've grown.
- Andy: You're not gonna kill me, you need me. You need to transfer your soul into my body.
- Chucky: Wrong again, wimp! I got some fresh meat lined up, and I'm not gonna let you spoil it, not this time!
- Andy: Tyler?
- Chucky: Yeah. Just think, Chucky's gonna be your bro. [Laughs.]
- Chucky: Who the fuck are you?
- Tyler: I thought you guys only said three sentences.
- Chucky: I'm new and improved.
- Chucky: You're a fucking drag, you know that?
- Tyler: Watch your mouth, Charles.
- Chucky: STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!
- Tyler: What's that knife for?
- Chucky: A good soldier is always prepared, Tyler...
- Tyler: Barclay was right. You're not a Good Guy.
- Chucky: [Laughs] Sorry, kid, you got me. I'm bad.
- Chucky has a new playmate.
- There comes a time to put away childhood things. But some things won't stay put!
- Chucky goes ballistic.
- Look who's stalking!
- Chucky wants you!
- Brad Dourif - Chucky (Voice)
- Justin Whalin - Andy Barclay
- Perrey Reeves - Kristin De Silva
- Jeremy Sylvers - Ronald Tyler
- Andrew Robinson - Sergeant Sylvester Botnick
- Travis Fine - Cadet Lieutenant Colonel Brett C. Shelton
- Dakin Matthews - Colonel Cochrane
- Donna Eskra - J. Ivers
- Burke Byrnes - Sergeant Clark
- Matthew Walker - Major Ellis
- Dean Jacobson - Harold Aubrey Whitehurst
- Peter Haskell - Mr. Sullivan
- Alex Vincent - Younger Andy Barclay