Bride of Chucky
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This time, Chucky has a playmate of his own.taglines
- It ain't the size that counts, asshole. It's what you do with it.
- Hi, I'm Chucky, and I wouldn't talk if I were you.
- You are so dead.
- Life sure is full of surprises.
- Jesus, the music scene's going to Hell since I've been dead.
- I think I'm gonna throw up.
- A true classic, never goes out of style.
- I didn't hear her complaining last night. Any guy would need a hunk of plastic, probably battery operated to get a reaction out of you in bed. And by the way, where the hell did you learn to bake?
- You broke my neck!
- Sit back and learn from the master.
- Go ahead and shoot! I'll be back! I always come back! [Sighs.] But dying is such a bitch.
- Barbie, eat your heart out.
- Goodbye, darling. I'll see you in hell.
- If you can't play nice, I may just have to take your toys away.
- Sorry, I'm not in to short guys.
- I always dreamed of having a big church wedding with bridesmaids and a cake, and my picture in the paper. Not just the usual mug shot, but something really flattering.
- When guests drop by for dinner and you haven't had time to shop, you improvise.
- At least you haven't forgotten how to show a girl a good time.
- Take it from me, honey. Plastic is no substitute for a nice hunk of wood!
- These bodies are ok, but they're like apartments that we're just renting.
- [When Chucky comes back to life.]
- Chucky: Hi.
- Tiffany: [Quietly] Hi.
- Chucky: How ya been?
- Tiffany: Ok ... you?
- Chucky: Peachy! Actually to tell you the truth I've been kinda out of it.
- Chucky: Now the first thing we got to do is get me outta this body once and for all!
- Tiffany: No, I think I prefer you like this. You're kinda cute. You're just like a little baby. Is the little baby ticklish? Is he? Is he?
- Chucky: [Laughing] Stop! Stop! Stop!
- [After Tiffany has been being turned into a doll.]
- Tiffany: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! You son of a bitch! What have you done to me? (Punches Chucky.)
- Chucky: You got your wish. You're mine now, doll. And if know what's good for you, you are going to love, honor, and obey!
- Tiffany: I wouldn't marry you if you had the body of G.I. Joe!
- Chucky: Hey, Raggedy Ann, you looked in the mirror lately? Now's not the time to get picky.
- Tiffany: Alright, let's go.
- Chucky: (Sarcastically) Oh, sure! I'll steer and you can work the pedals. WE'RE DOLLS, YA DOPE!
- [Warren is approaching Jesse's van. Chucky pulls out a knife.]
- Chucky: Ah, what the hell, I need the exercise.
- Tiffany: Were you born with that knife super glued onto your hand or what?
- Chucky: What are you talking about?
- Tiffany: For God's sake, Chucky, drag yourself into the nineties. Stabbings went out with Bundy and Dahmer, you look like Martha Stewart with that thing.
- Chucky: Who the fuck is Martha Stewart?!
Tiffany: My idol.
- Chucky: I should've asked you this a long time ago. Tiffany... will you be my bride?
- Tiffany: Oh, Chucky. Yes, yes.
- [After Jesse and Jade find out the dolls are alive, and who they really are.]
- Jesse: So how did you end up like this?
- Chucky: Well, it's a long story.
- Tiffany: It sure is.
- Chucky: In fact if it was a movie it would take three or four sequels just to do it justice.
- Tiffany: I love you, Chucky.
- Chucky: I know.
- [While Tiffany and Chucky are having sex]
- Tiffany: Oh, wait. Wait.
- Chucky: What? What?
- Tiffany: Have you got a rubber?
- Chucky: Have I got a rubber?!
- Tiffany: Yeah.
- Chucky: Tiff! Look at me! I'm all rubber!
- [As Chucky crawls past a stoner in his car, giving him the finger]
- Stoner: Rude fuckin' doll.
- This time, Chucky has a playmate of his own.
- Here comes the bride... there goes everyone else.
- This Halloween, Chucky gets lucky.
- Chucky Gets Lucky.
- The Honeymoon's Gonna Be Killer
- This time, there's more to fear.
- Chucky found a lover of his own
- Jennifer Tilly - Tiffany Valentine
- Brad Dourif - the voice of Chucky
- Katherine Heigl - Jade
- Nick Stabile - Jesse
- John Ritter - Chief Warren Kincaid
- Alexis Arquette - Howard Fitzwater / Damien Baylock
- Gordon Michael Woolvett - David Collins
- Lawrence Dane - Lt. Preston
- Michael Louis Johnson - Officer "Needlenose" Norton
- James Gallanders - Russ
- Janet Kidder - Diane
- Vince Corazza - Officer Robert Bailey
- Kathy Najimy - Motel Maid