Bride of Chucky (or BOC) is a 1998 American-Canadian horror film about Chucky, the doll possessed by a serial killer, who discovers the perfect mate to kill and revive into the body of another doll.
This time, Chucky has a playmate of his own.taglines
- Directed by Ronny Yu. Written by Don Mancini
- It ain't the size that counts, asshole. It's what you do with it.
- A true classic never goes out of style.
- Hi, I'm Chucky, and I wouldn't talk if I were you.
- Jesus, the music scene's going to Hell since I've been dead.
- Go ahead and shoot! I'll be back! I always come back! [Sighs] But dying is such a bitch!
- Goodbye, darling. I'll see you in hell.
- If you can't play nice, I may just have to take your toys away.
- I always dreamed of having a big church wedding with bridesmaids and a cake, and my picture in the paper. Not just the usual mug shot, but something really flattering.
- Take it from me, honey. Plastic is no substitute for a nice hunk of wood!
- These bodies are ok, but they're like apartments that we're just renting.
- Chucky: Now the first thing we got to do is get me outta this body once and for all!
- Tiffany: No, I think I prefer you like this. You're kinda cute. You're just like a little baby. Is the little baby ticklish? Is he? Is he?
- Chucky: [Laughing] Stop! Stop! Stop!
- [After Tiffany has been being turned into a doll.]
- Tiffany: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! You son of a bitch! What have you done to me? (she hits chucky.)
- Chucky: You got your wish. You're mine now, doll. And if know what's good for you, you are going to love, honor, and obey!
- Tiffany: I wouldn't marry you if you had the body of G.I. Joe!
- Chucky: Hey, Raggedy Ann, you looked in the mirror lately? Now's not the time to get picky.
- [After Chucky tells Tiffany about retrieving an amulet in his grave in Hackensack so they can transfer their souls into human bodies.]
- Tiffany: Alright, let's go.
- Chucky: [Sarcastically] Oh, sure! I'll steer and you can work the pedals. WE'RE DOLLS, YA DOPE!
- [Warren is approaching Jesse's van. Chucky pulls out a knife.]
- Chucky: Ah, what the hell, I need the exercise.
- Tiffany: Were you born with that knife super glued onto your hand or what?
- Chucky: What are you talking about?
- Tiffany: For God's sake, Chucky, drag yourself into the nineties. Stabbings went out with Bundy and Dahmer, you look like Martha Stewart with that thing.
- Chucky: Who the fuck is Martha Stewart?!
- Chucky: I should've asked you this a long time ago. Tiffany... will you be my bride?
- Tiffany: Oh, Chucky. Yes, yes.
- [While Tiffany and Chucky are having sex]
- Tiffany: Oh, wait. Wait.
- Chucky: What? What?
- Tiffany: Have you got a rubber?
- chucky: Have I got a rubber?!
- Tiffany: Yeah.
- Chucky: Tiff! Look at me! I'm all rubber!
- This time, Chucky has a playmate of his own.
- Here comes the bride... there goes everyone else.
- This Halloween, Chucky gets lucky.
- The Honeymoon's Gonna Be Killer
- This time, there's more to fear.
- Chucky found a lover of his own