Seed of Chucky
- Written and directed by Don Mancini.
- Chucky? Chucky, wake up! Look at us! We've had makeovers! We're movie stars!
- [On the phone] Mrs. Bailey, my name is Tiffany Ray. You don’t know me, but a few years ago I killed your husband and I am so very, very sorry.
- [About Jennifer Tilly] Oh my Gosh, she's a complete flood!
- Glen: Is Mummy ill?
- Chucky: The courts thought so.
- Glen: Why do you kill?
- Chucky: Well...um... it's a hobby really. It helps us relax.
- Glen: But violence is bad, isn't it? They said so on TV.
- Chucky: Not violence. Vio-lins. Violins are bad. That screechy music's going to ruin the gosh darn country!
- Glen: I want to be a boy.
- Chucky: Yes! In your face, lady!
- Tiffany: I’m not getting pregnant again, I’ll tell you that much. My mother always told me: "Once is a blessing, twice is a curse."
- Chucky: That would explain your sister.
- Chucky: Wait a minute! I'm not gonna let you poison our son's mind with your touchy-feely 12 steps bullshit. If you two don't wanna kill anymore, that's your loss. But don't look down your noses at me. I'm not ashamed to be a killer! I'm proud of it! It is not an addiction, it is a choice! And it is not something that you should have to hide in the closet! (smacks the closet door, making a recent victim fall out) Whoa!
- Time to raise some hell.
- Deliver us some evil.
- Fear the second coming.
- This November, get a load of Chucky.
- Get a load of Chucky.
- Jennifer Tilly - herself / voice of Tiffany
- Billy Boyd - the voice of Glen/Glenda
- Brad Dourif - the voice of Chucky
- Redman - Himself
- Hannah Spearritt - Joan
- John Waters - Pete Peters
- Beans Balawi as Human Glen
- Kristina Hewitt as Human Glenda
- Jason Flemyng - himself / Santa
- Steve Lawton - Stan
- Tony Gardner - himself
- Martha Stewart (uncredited, archive footage) - herself
- Rebecca Santos - Fulvia
- Keith-Lee Castle - Psychs
- Paul Grossman - Little Boy
- Simon James Morgan - Richard
- Stephanie Chambers - Claudia's mom
- Bethanie Simons-Danville - Claudia
- Debbie Lee Carrington - herself (DVD deleted scenes, uncredited)
- Encyclopedic article on Seed of Chucky at Wikipedia
- Seed of Chucky quotes at the Internet Movie Database