Quotes on Competition, the rivalry of two or more parties over something. Competition occurs naturally between living organisms which coexist in the same environment. For example, animals compete over water supplies, food, and mates. In addition, humans compete for attention, wealth, prestige, and fame.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Thou shalt not covet, but tradition
Approves all forms of competition.
- Most lobbying is pro-business, in the sense that it promotes the interests of existing businesses, not pro-market in the sense of fostering truly free and open competition.
- The more unfair competition, the better.
- Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition — in having put forth the best within you
- In business, the competition will bite you if you keep running; if you stand still, they will swallow you.