Degrassi: (Seasons 7-9)
Degrassi: The Next Generation is a Canadian television show which follows students in middle and high school. It is a continuation of Degrassi Junior High and Degrassi High which originally showed in the '80s.
- 1 Season 7
- 1.1 Standing in the Dark (1) [7.01]
- 1.2 Standing in the Dark (2) [7.02]
- 1.3 Love Is a Battlefield [7.03]
- 1.4 It's Tricky [7.04]
- 1.5 Death or Glory (1) [7.05]
- 1.6 Death or Glory (2) [7.06]
- 1.7 We Got the Beat [7.07]
- 1.8 Jesse's Girl [7.08]
- 1.9 Hungry Eyes [7.09]
- 1.10 Pass The Dutchie [7.10]
- 1.11 Owner Of A Lonely Heart [7.11]
- 1.12 Live To Tell [7.12]
- 1.13 Bust A Move (1) [7.13]
- 1.14 Bust A Move (2) [7.14]
- 1.15 Got My Mind Set On You [7.15]
- 1.16 Sweet Child 'O Mine [7.16]
- 1.17 Talking In Your Sleep [7.17]
- 2 Season 8
- 2.1 Uptown Girl Part 2 [8.02]
- 2.2 Fight the Power [8.03]
- 2.3 Didn't We Almost Have it All [8.04]
- 2.4 Man With Two Hearts [8.05]
- 2.5 With or Without You [8.06]
- 2.6 Money for Nothing [8.07]
- 2.7 Lost in Love Part 1 [8.09]
- 2.8 Lost in Love Part 2 [8.10]
- 2.9 Bad Medicine [8.11]
- 2.10 Causing a Commotion [8.12]
- 2.11 Heat of the Moment [8.12]
- 2.12 Jane Says Part 1 [8.13]
- 2.13 Jane Says Part 2 [8.14]
- 2.14 Touch of Grey [8.15]
- 2.15 Heart Of Glass [8.16]
- 2.16 Danger Zone [8.18]
- 3 Season 9
- 4 Cast
Standing in the Dark (1) [7.01]
- Peter: I'm a jackass. Sorry. Jackbutt.
- Darcy: You know I took a vow of abstinence!
- Peter: Yeah? Well, the problem is, I didn't!
Standing in the Dark (2) [7.02]
- Jane: Get a room, you two. Oh, wait, you already did that, you sly dogs.
- Darcy: (looks at Peter) You told her?
- Peter: No!
- Jane: Those two fuzzhead twins won't shut up about it.
- Darcy: You said every girl was entitled to a secret, you said it, Manny.
- Manny: I didn't mean getting raped!
- Derek: Come on, dude, you can tell us what happened.
- Danny: Yeah, I mean, we're practically friends!
- Darcy: I remember me and peter having sex, I remember the whole thing, it was beautiful.
- Manny: Thats not what you said yesterday.
- Darcy: Well...my memory came back.
Love Is a Battlefield [7.03]
- Paige: This is the right thing to do. But it still hurts.
- Paige: Oh. My god. Take off the dress now!
- Alex: I wanted to surprise you...
- Paige: Well, congratulations!
It's Tricky [7.04]
- Ashley: I was always Craig's sidekick. I don't want to be Jimmy's. Does that make me a bitch?
- Emma: He wrote all those songs in rehab?
- Ashley: Except 'My Window'.
- Spinner: It's not that bad, actually. Not like the other songs.
- Ashley: That's because I wrote it.
Death or Glory (1) [7.05]
- Jimmy: Shouldn't you see a doctor?
- Spinner: Nah, I'm just backed up. Need me some loving from sweet, sweet Jane!
- Jimmy: Uh, yeah, but what did the doctor say?
- Spinner: She said I might maybe, possibly, have cancer of the nuts.
Death or Glory (2) [7.06]
- Spinner: Look, we gotta stop this Lakehurst-Degrassi crap, okay?
- Johnny DiMarco: Look, who cares about that, all right? We're famous.
- Spinner: You want some? You want some? You got some.
We Got the Beat [7.07]
- Manny: How can I respect someone who thinks every descision I make is wrong?
- Manny: You ever been to a debut?
- Jay: A debut?
- Manny: Yeah, it's kinda like a big debutante ball thing. Listen, be my escort.
Jesse's Girl [7.08]
- Jesse: You know I like my redheads with blue eyes.
- Ellie: I have green eyes!
- Jesse: I can't believe I'm actually going to interview the Caitlin Ryan.
- Ellie: Oh, actually, Caitlin thought it'd be great if I did the interview. Mentor...
- Caitlin: I think with our history together, it'd be fantastic.
- Jesse: Ellie, can we just talk? Please?
- Ellie: My boyfriend-slash-boss making out with my mentor. What's to discuss?
Hungry Eyes [7.09]
- Emma: What, you don't think I can wear a tiny dress and sell energy drinks?
- Liberty: Everyone knows you never would.
- Holly J: I hate to have something in common with you, but we both need men, not boys.
- Derek: Hey ladies, are your legs tired?
- Danny: You've been running through our dreams all night!
- Emma: I Am Not Going To Shut Up! (Pushes The Purple Dragon Leader And Takes Off Her Dress)
- Manny: So you busted out the birthday suit early this year. Tell me, how does that feel?
- Emma: Massively embarrassing, but at least I had control over what people saw.
- Manny: Too bad you can't control what they think. Or dream. Or fantasize.
Pass The Dutchie [7.10]
- Spinner: Ms. H, I made a vow: Jimmy and I are gonna graduate TOGETHER. Please, don't send me home.
- Jimmy: So this your thing now? Spinner Mason, chronic stoner.
- Spinner: So this is your thing now? Jimmy Brooks, guy who loves to bust balls. Or in my case, ball.
- Jane: You kinda hurt me, dude.
- Spinner: I really like you.
- Jane: I really like you too.
- Spinner: Cool. (pause) One more thing. (leans forward, kisses Jane passionately)
Owner Of A Lonely Heart [7.11]
- Marco: This is what you do?! You have sex with people for money?!
- Joseph: Manuela, what is going on?
- Jay: We were just celebrating-
- Joseph: I can see that. Come on, Manuela. Goodbye Jason, don't come here again.
- Manny: We were celebrating that we're engaged!
Live To Tell [7.12]
- Darcy's Mom: So can I pick you up or will you have another detention today?
- Darcy: I can walk home by myself, like I have since I was a kid.
- Darcy's Mom: Well when you were a kid, I didn't have to worry about what kind of trouble you were getting into.
- Darcy: Well sorry for changing. It's a good thing you've still stayed the same though. You're still a bitch.
- Peter: I really tried to help. But you're, like, hopeless.
- Darcy: (grabs scissors) Let's just talk. Can't we just talk?
- Mr. Simpson: Darcy, put the scissors down.
Bust A Move (1) [7.13]
- Jay: I'm gonna need this. One day, you'll be famous and forget all about me...
- Manny: What makes you think I'll wait 'til I'm famous to leave you?
- Jay: So I'm here for a good time, not for a long time?
- Manny: That's my little trooper.
Bust A Move (2) [7.14]
- Manny: I knew I never should've trusted you! Jay Hogart brings nothing but disappointment and failure to life!
- Jay: (notices Manny's car attached to the tow truck) Manny? How did you-?
- Manny: I've seen you do it, like, a thousand times.
- Spinner: It's Craig?! We drove this far to see a guy I can call? (to everyone) I was his drummer!
- Manny: Where ever you're going, I'm going.
Got My Mind Set On You [7.15]
- Derek: So Rachel, I was thinking maybe we could go out sometime.
- Rachel: Derek? Maybe we should focus on the project.
- Emma: You wanna walk him together? He would be like ours.
- Damien: Whoa, like ours? But we just started going out.
Sweet Child 'O Mine [7.16]
- Lucas: You can't avoid me forever.
- Mia: That's the plan.
- Manny: So, you wanna have lunch together?
- Jay: Can't. I'm going to Hooters with your dad.
- Teacher: Looks like Manny's got a real diamond here.
- Manny: (shocked) I, uh, must've got lucky raiding my mom's jewelery box.
- Lucas: So you'll take my money, but you won't even talk to me?
- Mia: Why now, Lucas? Please, humor me. Why now?
- Lucas: I was fourteen, okay? I was scared.
- Mia: I was THIRTEEN! You don't think I didn't wanna walk away? Sometimes I still do!
- Johnny: Macking on the golden boy while Lucas is with the kid? Real classy.
- Mia: Did you see an envelope in here?
- Holly J: Sorry Momma Mia, no money from baby daddy today.
Talking In Your Sleep [7.17]
Griffin:Are you sure?
Paige: Why all the talking and not the kissing?
Paige: What's your problem. I hate you!
Uptown Girl Part 2 [8.02]
- K.C.: Clare
- Clare: What? Didn't get your digs in class? (referring to a joke that was referring to Clare singing a hymn in the cafeteria)
- K.C.: alli was only joking ... Are you alright?
- Clare: I was until you had me make a fool of myself.
- K.C.: I'm sorry ... I was trying to prove that you care what people think.
- Clare: Mission accomplished. Now i know they think I'm a dork. (begins to walk away)
- K.C.: So now it's back to only hangin' out with the smart kids.
- Clare: (pauses, slowly walking back to K.C.) They get me, okay? They don't think I'm weird, or .. laugh at me.
- K.C.: So it's not that you don't care what people think.
- Clare: My sister Darcy is the "pretty" and "popular" one. I'm good at being the smart one.
- K.C.: ... You're so much more than the smart one.
(both smile at each other)
Fight the Power [8.03]
- Jane: I just want to play football.
- Spinner: Is playing football really worth all this?
- Jane: Those two just jumped me in the hall, you gonna do something now?
Didn't We Almost Have it All [8.04]
- Holly J.: How many girls have you slept with?
- Holly J.: I look...
- Blue: Beautiful.
Man With Two Hearts [8.05]
- 'Alli and Clare: It's hers.
- Clare: You're talking about underwear in Media Immersion and I'm the one with the problem?
- Riley: Easy, all star!
- Riley: Give it up, you can't beat me!
- Peter: Oh, yeah? Watch me!
- Peter: AAH!
- Mia: I told you not to do that!
- Peter: I'm just trying to put some color in your cheeks before the big shoot.
- Mia: It's been postponed, so do you wanna go to a movie?
- Peter: Yeah. Oh, wait, I have a project with Riley.
- Mia: Should I be jealous?
- Peter: Ha, ha, yeah. Hey why don't you come hang out with us?
- K.C.: And I need brain food. Why dont you show me where you keep the peanut butter.
With or Without You [8.06]
- Sav: Do you know what your new nickname is?
- Alli: No?
- Sav: Backwoods Bhandari.they think you hooked up with Johnny.
- Alli: That's awesome!
- Sav: You WANT them to call you that?!
- Alli: Well, it's better than 'Sav's Little Sister' or 'Niner Geek'.
- Anya: And now we'll be able to say we went out for exactly six months.
- Sav: I'm not following.
- Anya: Your last family gathering didn't include me. We're done.
- Danny: Do they have refunds on condoms?
Money for Nothing [8.07]
- Spinner: Why, daddy won't spend for the expensive Channel bag?
- Holly J.: It's Chanel. And no.
- Mia: I'm so sorry you had to find out like that.
Lost in Love Part 1 [8.09]
- Connor: What was K.C. doing with that heart? What was K.C. doing with that heart?
- Alli: Sending Clare a rose to ask her to the dance. Don't you dare tell her.
- Connor: She should go with me, we're better friends!
- Jay: A month ago, Manny wouldn't return my calls. Now, she... answers, and then hangs up. That is love at work, buddy!
Lost in Love Part 2 [8.10]
- Clare: I wanted to go with you.
- K.C.: Prove it. By dancing with me.
- Kelly: No, I came here to kiss you.
- Manny: You can't have everyone like you all the time. Sometimes you have to choose, and this time you chose wrong. (about Kelly supposedly choosing Gweneth over Emma)
- Connor: You're my date to the dance! You're supposed to dance with me.
Bad Medicine [8.11]
- Peter: Don't they give you boobs and make you all paranoid and stuff?
- Riley: I'm on a date with Anya, and I like her. A lot.
- Anya: C'mon! What type of bread would you be?
- Riley: I don't know!
- Anya: Okay, I'll go. I would be...a Pop Tart.
- Riley: A Pop Tart? Is that even a kind of bread?
- Anya: I don't know!
- Riley: You're way too cute when you laugh.
- Sav: We went out for six months! That's way more important than some stupid gay picnic!
Causing a Commotion [8.12]
- Clare: What, should we just kick out everyone who's not a jock?
- The Shep: Don't tease me.
- Clare: You're a terrible principal!
- The Shep: And you're a little bitch.
- Clare: You can't give me detention for having a point of view.
- The Shep: Sure I can. I'm the principal.
- Sav: It's my life, and I want you in it.
Heat of the Moment [8.12]
- Alli: You're not breaking up with me.
- Holly J.: If I wanted to ruin your life, I would create an I Hate Alli group, have 400 people join, and talk about how much they hate you and want you dead.
- Sav: The Sinclairs called the police.
Jane Says Part 1 [8.13]
- Jane: He put me to bed every night.
- Mrs. Valieri: Are you okay with him being around more?
- Lucas: You and your stupid backwards pajamas.
Jane Says Part 2 [8.14]
- Spinner: Talk to me.
- Jane: Urination is key to a healthy diet. Besides, who doesn't love that "fresh from yourself" taste?
Touch of Grey [8.15]
- Emma: Wanna blaze?
- Emma: I'm tired of everyone calling me blonde Emma. I'm not even blonde anymore!
- KC: You had this idea that I was a good guy. I kind of liked it.
- Clare: KC you didnt punch him did you?
- Emma: [on her cellphone while in class] Kelly! Are you in the room?
- Kelly: Yes, what's up?
- Emma: I didn't get rid of it! There is still brownies and weed in the room. They're doing searches.
Heart Of Glass [8.16]
- Clare: I think you should zip your jacket back up.
- Alli: I think Johnny won't agree.
- Grace: Are you and Johnny gonna seal the deal tonight?
- Clare: My 12th birthday, totally like this!
- Clare: It's a political allegory of the Russian Revolution!
- Bruce: Pigs started the Russian evolution?
- Johnny: (after Alli puts her hands over his eyes and he turns around) You're not Bruce.
Danger Zone [8.18]
- Clare: I think the reason we fight all the time is because we're afraid if we don't... we'll do this [Clare tries to kiss KC]
- KC: [Pulls away from Clare]
- Clare: Or maybe I had it all wrong .[Clare tries to leave]
- KC:no You had it right. [KC pulls Clare in for a kiss]
- Holly J: (Blocking Spinner from Chris[the Guy with the Gun]) Don't shoot!
- Chris: (looking at Spinner) This guys playing tricks with me.
- Holly J: No, he's just trying to be a stupid hero!
- Holly J: I got kicked off the squad, my dad lost all his money, and (checks to see if Spinner is still listening) ... I'm in love with the stupid hero over there.
- Mia: (to Peter) Look, it's Holly J. (Everyone claps for her. She smiles)
Just Can't Get Enough Part 2 [9.02]
- Spinner: I'm a one armed drummer.
Close To Me [9.04]
- Spinner: Remember, I love you.
You Be Illin [9.05]
- Jenna: Hey Johnny DiMarco. I've noticed you, around school.
- Johnny: Your eyes work, good.
- Jenna: [touches his hair] You know what they say about guys with big headphones.
- Johnny: Big ears?
- Jenna: You and Alli broke up right? You're... available?
- Johnny: You want the truth? Your friend, Alli...is the only girl I want.
- Jenna: Alli, he loves you!
Wanna Be Startin' Something [9.06]
- Holly J [to Jane about Declan]: I saw you two sucking face outside the Everhart's! I know, Jane.
- Jane [to Holly J]: You know what friend, I don't care what you think you saw, stay out of my business!
- Bruce: You're a dead man, Dave!
Beat It Part 1 [9.07]
- Ms. H: Larissa's the head of our LGBT club.
- Riley: What's that? A sandwich?
Beat It Part 2 [9.08]
- Fiona: You can't cure homosexuality
- Riley: Yes, you can. It's like a disease.
- Fiona: Wow, you must really hate yourself.
- Riley: [to Fiona] Too bad you can't cure bitch!
Heart Like Mine Part 1 [9.11]
- Clare: Jenna, your butt crack is showing!
- Clare: What are you doing here?
- KC: Just tell me what happened at the car wash.
- Clare: You really don't know?
- KC: We were all having fun, and you lost your mind. What's up with you?
- Clare: Jenna's trying to edge me out of your life and you're letting her.
- KC: Clare, no one's edging anyone out. I'm allowed to be friends with other girls, you know.
- Clare: And flirt with them too?
- KC: You know, Coach thinks it's normal to look at other girls.
- Clare: Really, so do you do everything the coach says?
- KC: No, but we just make each other mad.
- Clare: What do you mean?
- KC: If we can't be happy, maybe we shouldn't be together.
- Clare: So we're breaking up?
- KC: Yeah. I guess we are. I'm sorry.
- Clare: Just tell me one thing. How long have you liked her?
- KC: I tried not to, Clare.
- Clare: Sure Whatever Loser.
- KC: When I want something, I go after it. [kisses Jenna on the lips]
- Drake - James "Jimmy" Brooks
- Shane Kippel - Spinner Mason
- Sam Earle - K.C. Guthrie
- Aislinn Paul - Clare Edwards