Destroy All Monsters
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Destroy All Monsters, released in Japan as Kaijū Sōshingeki (怪獣総進撃, lit. "Attack of the Marching Monsters"), is a 1968 Japanese science fiction Kaiju film in which an alien race takes control of all monsters on Earth to subdue humanity.
Monsters of mass destruction. (taglines)
- News reader: The major cities of the world are being destroyed one-by-one by the monsters: Moscow by Rodan, Peking by Mothra, London by Manda, Paris by Baragon. And, here's a special news bulletin: Godzilla is now in New York City. The city is being invaded by Godzilla!
- Major Tada: I didn't think Tokyo would escape this terror, but Rodan, Godzilla, and Manda are all here at the same time.
- Enraged soldier: That's correct. New York, London, Moscow—they were all very unlucky.
- Announcer: Emergency! Emergency! Mothra is now in District Number 5.
- Kilaak Queen: Ghidorah is a space monster. The monsters from Earth cannot win. I will get in touch with you, when you feel like giving up.
- Monsters of mass destruction.
- The Battle Cry that Could Save the World!
- The Monsters are in revolt. And the world is on the brink of destruction!!
- Akira Kubo — Captain Katsuo Yamabe
- Jun Tazaki — Dr. Yoshido
- Yukiko Kobayashi — Kyoko Manabe
- Yoshio Tsuchiya — Dr. Otani
- Kyoko Ai — Kilaaks Queen
- Andrew Hughes — Dr. Stevenson
- Kenji Sahara — Nishikawa, Moon Base Commander
- Seishiro Kuno, Wataru Omae, Naoya Kusakawa, Yasuhiko Saijô — SY-3 astronauts
- Kazuo Suzuki, Toru Ibuki, Susumu Kurobe, Minoru Ito — Kilaakian controlled staffers
- Seishiro Hisano, Ken Echiyo — SY-3 engineers
- Keiko Miyauchi, Atsuko Takahashi, Yoshio Miyata, Ari Sagawa, Kyoko Mori, Midori Uchiyama, Wakako Tanabe, Michiko Ishii — Kilaakian
- Haruo Nakajima — Military advisor
- Destroy all Monsters quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Destroy All Monsters at Rotten Tomatoes
- 怪獣総進撃 (Kaijū Sōshingeki) (in Japanese). Japanese Movie Database. Retrieved on 2007-07-18.
- Destroy All Monsters filmbook Japanese Giants issue two
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|