Son of Godzilla
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Son of Godzilla is a 1967 film about scientists experimenting with changes in weather on a tropical island, who get more than they bargained for when Godzilla shows up to battle humongous insects and protect his newborn child.
Japan's Greatest Foe Delivers an Heir! (taglines)
- Fujisaki: [referring to Goro's refusal to leave] Do you still insist?
- Goro Maki: Yes.
- Dr. Kusumi: We don't need any publicity.
- Goro Maki: Who said I was doing this for your publicity? I'm working for myself. The smell of a story...
- Fujisaki: The smell of a story?
- Goro Maki: Yes. The smell of a story attracts me. The readers will decide whether to read it or not. I report what I see.
- Goro Maki: [Godzilla and Minya are close by] Riko, I think they spotted us.
- Riko Matsumiya: No, it appears to be teaching its son.
- Goro Maki: Teaching its son? [Riko nods] It's teaching its son all right. And, he's teaching its son just like people teaching its children, just like a papa.
- Riko Matsumiya: Well, it is a papa, isn't it?
- Goro Maki: Well sure, but I wouldn't want one like that.
- Riko Matsumiya: Nor I, everything's relative I guess.
- Goro Maki: You're right.
- Japan's Greatest Foe Delivers an Heir!
- Ever see a monster hatch from a monster egg? You will!
- Akira Kubo — Goro Maki
- Tadao Takashima — Dr. Tsunezo Kusumi
- Akihiko Hirata — Dr. Fujisaki
- Bibari "Beverly" Maeda — Saeko Matsumiya
- Yoshio Tsuchiya — Furukawa
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|