Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev (Russian: Дми́трий Анато́льевич Медве́дев, tr. Dmitriy Anatolyevich Medvedev; born 14 September 1965) is a Russian politician serving as Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of Russia since 2020. Medvedev served as president from 2008 to 2012 and as prime minister from 2012 to 2020. When he took office at the age of 42, he was the youngest of the three Russian Presidents who have served.
- We are absolutely sure that, without urgent modernisation, the Russian economy has no future, even with the enormous natural resources Russia has.
- Russia's President Dmitry Medvedev sums up results of the year (24 December 2009)
- Instead of the primitive raw material economy, we will create a smart economy generating unique knowledge, new useful things and technologies. Instead of the archaic society, in which the leaders think and make decisions for everyone, we will become a country of intelligent, free and responsible people.
- Dmitry Medvedev in a speech (November 2009)
- So, once again, these are not political deals but an informed choice. At the same time, we need to take note of everything that happens around Russia. If some of our projects with Europe, America or others are put on ice (I'm not talking about the reasons behind this), we logically move these projects to other destinations.
- We have nothing against the dollar, and I don't think China has anything against it either. But we believe that a modern currency system should be better balanced, so that when one of the currencies is sagging, this should be compensated by other global reserve currencies.
- Corruption is a global problem. But it is more widespread in rapidly developing countries. It is a growth problem. There are many corruption-related problems in Russia too. So, regarding stress tests, I think that such tests should be applied to all companies.
- Germany is our second biggest trade partner after China, but some time ago it was first. China is developing rapidly and has already become the world's largest economy in terms of purchasing power parity. At any rate, as you know, on 8 October China was recognised as such, but naturally the US economy is much bigger overall for the time being.
- It is impossible to restore what is gone, obviously. I was born in the Soviet Union at about the same time as you (although we lived under different systems, we still listened to the same music, as we found out) but the world has changed since then, and the Soviet Union no longer exists. We have the Russian Federation, which is based on a Constitution adopted by our people. This Constitution proclaims the same set of values that is accepted by the absolute majority of humankind, notably, the supremacy of human rights, democracy, the protection of private property, market-based development and so on and so forth. I won't list all of them because these are universal values. So nobody wants to go back. There is no returning to the past.
- I tell you the first and last time. Together with a nuclear suitcase the president has a folder, which is top secret and devoted entirely to the report by the Russian secret service which handles the control of extraterrestrials in our country. After the term, the two folders and a small nuclear suitcase are transferred to the new president. How many of them are among us I cannot say because panic might begin.
- I believe in Father Frost. But not too deeply. But anyway, you know, I'm not one of those people who are able to tell the kids that Father Frost does not exist.
- Somebody should be extremely punctual, while somebody else is exhausting all the limits for being late.
- I don't want to live in a militarised country behind an iron curtain. It's boring. Been there and seen the movie. I've done that
- ** "Medvedev describes Georgia attack as Russia's 9/11", The Guardian, 13 September 2008
- Freedom is a unique concept that everyone interprets differently.
- "Medvedev's legacy in Russia: Small victories in Putin's shadows", European Dialogue, 4 May 2012
- Polish propaganda is the most vicious, vulgar and shrill critic of Russia. Community of political imbeciles.
- At the same time, there are no anti-Polish sentiments in Russia and never have been.
- Now the interests of the citizens of Poland have been sacrificed to the Russophobia of these mediocre politicians and their puppeteers from across the ocean with clear signs of senile insanity.
- But now it is much more important for the vassal Polish elites to swear allegiance to their overlord - America than to help their own citizens, so they will constantly keep the fire of hatred for the enemy represented by Russia.
- But sooner or later they will understand that hatred of Russia does not strengthen the society, it does not contribute to well-being and tranquility.
- "Former Russian President Medvedev slams Poland, calls US its 'puppeteers'", 21. mars 2022
- Posting on Telegram (in Russian), 21 March 2022
- Ukraine that has mentally transformed into the Third Reich will have the same fate.
- The Kyiv fake machine is going to all lengths! The mad monsters consisting of all nationalist battalions and Territorial Defence Forces are ready to kill their own civilians casually to dehumanise Russia and tarnish it as much as possible.
- In the last 30 years, passionate Ukrainians have prayed to the Third Reich. Literally. The photos in which Nazi insignia — flags, literature, posters — that are found in every military unit of Ukraine taken under our control cause disgust. There are even cups with swastika! This isn’t a game of Fascist aesthetics the westerners are trying to prove for us. No wonder that Ukraine that has mentally transformed into the Third Reich and put the names of traitors and Nazi henchmen into history textbooks will have the same fate. There should such Ukraine go! As well as some freaks who consider they have the right to represent such Ukraine.
- "Dmitry Medvedev: ‘Ukraine that has mentally transformed into the Third Reich will have the same fate’", Real Noevremya, 5 April 2022
- Ukrainianism is a fake. It never existed and doesn’t exist.
- A new security architecture will be created which will recognize the new reality first de facto and then also de jure:
a) the weakness of the Westernized concepts of international relations along the lines of the "rules-based order" and other meaningless Western junk;
b) the collapse of the idea of a US-centric world;
c) the presence of interests respected by the global community of those countries that are in a critical stage of disagreement with the Western world.
- On the one hand, insane sanctions are being imposed against us, on the other hand, they are demanding food supplies. Things don't work like that, we're not idiots.
- Said about the Russian blockade of export of millions of tons of grain from Ukraine, quoted in "'Insane' sanctions or food supplies, Russia's Dmitry Medvedev tells West", Times Now, 20 May 2022
- One can have different attitudes to it, one can believe that the horsemen of the Apocalypse are already on their way and all hope is in Almighty God. However, one can still try to tone down this international situation.
- "Putin crony invokes ‘Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse’ amid Ukraine war", New York Post, 3 June 2022
- Who said Ukraine is even going to exist on the world map in two years?
- "Ukraine ignores Russian ultimatum to surrender Sievierodonetsk", The Guardian, 15 June 2022
- European fans of frogs, liverwurst and spaghetti love visiting Kiev. With zero use. Promised EU membership and old howitzers to Ukraine, lushed up on gorilka and went home by train, like 100 years ago. All is well. Yet, it won’t bring Ukraine closer to peace. The clock’s ticking.
- ""Fans of Frogs...": Putin Aide Snubs European Leaders' Kyiv Visit", NDTV, 17 June 2022
- Until the Russians come to Kazakhstan, there will be no order in it.
- "Выходка Д.Медведева заставила Казахстан задуматься" (in Russian), Intergazeta, 19 August 2022
- A certain Zelenskyy said that he will not hold a dialogue with those who issue ultimatums. This year's ultimatums are a mere warm-up before the demands [to be made] in the future. And he knows these: the total surrender of the Kyiv regime on Russia's terms.
- "Zelenskyy rejects negotiations with Russia, Medvedev responds with threats", Yahoo News, 12. September 2022
- Stop the supreme ruler of Hell, whatever name he uses - Satan, Lucifer or Iblis
- Send all our enemies to fiery Gehenna
- Our weapon is the truth. That is why our cause is right. That is why victory will be ours! Happy Holidays!
- "Medvedev Says Russia Is Fighting a Sacred Battle Against Satan", USNews, 4 November 2022
- Pseudo-Ukrainian rabid mutts with Russian surnames, choking on their toxic saliva, declare that their enemy is located within the borders of Russia, from the West to Vladivostok. There is no cure for rabies.
It is much more difficult for us – our enemy is not only entrenched in the Kyiv province of our native Little Russia. He is in Europe, North America, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and a number of other places sworn to modern Nazi.
That is why we are increasing production of the most powerful means of defeat. Including those based on new principles.
- "Dmitri Medvedev makes veiled threat to use ‘most powerful means of destruction’ against the West", Euro Weekly News, 12 December 2022
- Has the threat of a nuclear conflict passed? No, it has not passed. It has increased. Each day when foreign weapons are delivered to Ukraine ultimately brings this same nuclear apocalypse closer.
- Said in video shared on Telegram, quoted in "Threat of ‘nuclear apocalypse’ growing, says former Russian president", Yahoo News, 24 March 2023
- As far as some serious offensives involving an attempt to retake Crimea are concerned, it is absolutely clear that this will serve as a basis for the use of all means of protection, including those provided for by the basic doctrine of nuclear deterrence, when the use of any types of weapons against Russia poses a threat to the existence of the state as such.
- "Putin Ally Reiterates Red Line for Possible Nuclear Response in Ukraine War", Newsweek, 24. mars 2023