Healthcare is the treatment and management of illness, and the preservation of health through services offered by the medical, dental, pharmaceutical, nursing, and related professions.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I don't think I know enough to say, well, here's the plan. It's not my specialty.... But I don't think there's any way not to have that debate about how much we're going to spend on health care.... In finding our way forward, we've got to be able to find ways to deliver the quality care that everyone expects and that we're capable of providing to the maximum number of people.
- Dick Cheney, "The Weekend Interview: The Story of Dick Cheney's Heart", The Wall Street Journal, July 9, 2011.
- America's health care system is second only to Japan … Canada, Sweden, Great Britain … well, all of Europe. But you can thank your lucky stars we don't live in Paraguay!
- It's playing with people's lives, like you were playing a slot machine. [...] I love slot machines, but I don't like Russian roulette.
- Healthcare is one of the areas where open data will potentially take off soonest and have the biggest impact.
- Tim O'Reilly, "Open Source and the future of print in the age of the Social Network", Linux Voice, February 20, 2015. (WebCite archive)
- Criticism should not be focused on Nazi Germany alone but extend beyond to include physicians in democratic countries, as well. Physicians outside Germany before the war, in the United States in particular were well aware of the evolving racist thrust of the health care system. They chose to remain silent.
- William E. Seidelman (1992). Quoted in, The War Against Children of Color: Psychiatry Targets Inner-City Youth (1998), Peter R. Breggin, M.D., Common Courage Press, Monroe, Maine, ISBN 1567511279 ISBN 1567511260 ( 2002 ed., ISBN 1567511260 ISBN 9781567511260 ch. 7, Condemned by Science: The Role of Psychiatry in the Holocaust, p. 124.