Hellraiser: Hellworld is a 2005 film in which Pinhead returns to terrorize computer hackers that have opened a virtual Lament Configuration on the website Hellworld.com.
Evil Goes Online. (taglines)
- Directed by Rick Bota. Written by Joel Soisson and Carl V. Dupré.
- If you need anything, scream!
- You and your friends have been six feet under since this party began!
- Thirsting for more? How about some pain!
- Your dream is over! Your nightmare is about to begin!
- Like a bad horror movie, isn't it?
- You know what makes my revenge so sweet?... It's because I beat you guys at your own game!
- You still don't understand, do you? There is no way out for you, Chelsea. Oh, what wonders we have to show you.
- [the Host opens the Lament Configuration and faces Pinhead, Bound, and Chatterer]
- Pinhead: Welcome. Welcome to Hell.
- The Host: [chuckling] This is not happening.
- Pinhead: Seeing is believing. I should have come for you a long time ago.
- The Host: Hellworld. There's no Hellworld. It doesn't exist.
- Pinhead: Your son was quite the prodigy. He opened the gateway to Hell. But you never believed yourself, did you?