Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hellraiser: Inferno is a 2000 film about a shady police detective who becomes embroiled in a strange world of murder, sadism and madness after being assigned a murder investigation against a madman known only as "The Engineer".
The Terrifying New Chapter In The "Hellraiser" Legacy!
- Welcome... to Hell.
- It's all a puzzle, isn't it, Joseph? Like a game of chess, perhaps. The pieces move, apparently aimlessly, but always towards one single objective: to kill the king. But who is the king in this game, Joseph? That is the question you must ask yourself.
- Your flesh is killing your spirit.
- Tony Nenonen: [entering a crime scene] What's an eight-letter word for "slaughterhouse"?
- Joseph: Abattoir.
- Tony Nenonen: You're good!
- Joseph: [being forced to question his morals] I don't understand.
- Pinhead: Ah, the eternal refrain of humanity. Pleading ignorance, begging for mercy. "Please, help me. I don't understand."
- Craig Sheffer - Det. Joseph Thorne
- Nicholas Turturro - Det. Tony Nenonen
- James Remar - Dr. Paul Gregory
- Doug Bradley - Pinhead
- Nicholas Sadler - Bernie
- Noelle Evans - Melanie Thorne
- Lindsay Taylor - Chloe
- Matt George - Leon Gaultier
- Michael Shamus Wiles - Mr. Parmagi
- Sasha Barrese - Daphne Sharp
- Hellbound: Hellraiser II
- Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth
- Hellraiser: Bloodline
- Hellraiser: Hellseeker
- Hellraiser: Deader
- Hellraiser: Hellworld
- Hellraiser: Revelations
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|