Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, Joey, and its sound is like razors through flesh.
Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth is a 1992 film about an investigative reporter who must send the newly unbound Pinhead and his legions back to Hell.
What began in Hell, will end on Earth. (taglines)
- Directed by Anthony Hickox. Written by Peter Atkins and Tony Randel..
- Down the dark decades of your pain, this will seem like a memory of Heaven.
- Complete the pattern, solve the puzzle, turn the key.
- Priest: You'll burn in hell for this!
- Pinhead: Burn? Oh, such a limited imagination!
- Pinhead: Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, Joey, and its sound is like razors through flesh.
- Joey: I don't believe you.
- Pinhead: Oh come, you can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart.
- Pinhead: Human dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. You're so ripe Joey, and it's harvest time.
- Joey: [crying] But this isn't fair! You can't!
- Pinhead: Save your tears. I'll reap your sorrow slowly. I have centuries to discover the things that make you whimper.
- Joey: You bastard! You invaded my mind!
- Pinhead: You think your nighttime world is closed to me? Your mind is so naked. A book that yearns to be read. A door that begs to be opened.
- Pinhead: Just give me the box and I'll free you from the future.
- Joey: Free yourself from the past.
- Pinhead: [shouting] Don't debate with me, girl! Just come here and die while you still have the option of doing it quickly!
- Priest: Demons aren't real. They're parables, metaphors.
- Joey: [as the doors open and Pinhead enters] Then what the fuck is that?
- What began in Hell, will end on Earth.
- He'll offer you the heights of ecstasy, but you'll spend eternity in the depths of hell.