No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
Hellraiser is a 1987 film about an unfaithful wife who encounters the zombie of her dead lover, who's being chased by demons after he escaped from their sado-masochistic Hell.
It will tear your soul apart. (taglines)
- Written and directed by Clive Barker, based on his novella The Hellbound Heart.
The box. You opened it. We came.
- The box. You opened it. We came.
- You solved the box, we came. Now you must come with us. Taste our pleasures!
- No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering.
- We have such sights to show you!
- We'll tear your soul apart!
- This isn't for your eyes!
- Ah, the suffering. The sweet, sweet suffering.
- Come here, damn you, I want to touch you.
- I thought I'd gone to the limits. I hadn't. The Cenobites gave me an experience beyond limits... pain and pleasure, indivisible.
- (As he is torn apart) Jesus wept.
- Kirsty Cotton: Who are you?
- Pinhead: Explorers in the further regions of experience. Demons to some. Angels to others.
- Kirsty Cotton: It's just a puzzle box!
- Pinhead: Oh, no. It is a means to summon us.
- Kirsty Cotton: Go to Hell!
- Female Cenobite: We can't, not alone.
- We'll tear your soul apart.
- We have such sights to show you.
- Demons to some, Angels to others...