JAG (TV series)
JAG (1995–2005), is an American TV series about fictional events at the Navy's Judge Advocate General's Corps. JAG is an elite legal wing of officers trained as lawyers who investigate, prosecute and defend those accused of crimes in the military, including murder, treason and terrorism. Most of the stories focus on the highs and lows of Captain Harmon Rabb, Jr., a hot-shot fighter pilot-turned lawyer who brings his fly-boy mentality to the courtroom, and Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie, a tough, by-the-book Marine who often clashes with him, in and out of the courtroom. On April 2005, CBS ended the series after 10 seasons.
- David James Elliott - CAPT. Harmon 'Harm' Rabb, Jr.
- Catherine Bell - LtCol Sarah 'Mac' MacKenzie
- Patrick Labyorteaux - LCDR Bud Roberts, Jr.
- John M. Jackson - ADM Albert Jethro 'A.J.' Chegwidden
- Karri Turner - LT Harriet Sims/Roberts
- Chuck Carrington - Legalman First Class Jason Tiner
- Zoe McLellan - Legalman First Class Jennifer Coates
- Scott Lawrence - CDR Sturgis Turner
- Randy Vasquez - Gunnery Sergeant Victor Galindez
- Trevor Goddard - LCDR Mic Brumby
- Steven Culp - Special Agent Clayton Webb
- David Andrews - Major General Gordon 'Biff' Cresswell
- Sibel Galindez - LT Elizabeth 'Skates' Hawkes