JAG (TV series)
JAG (1995–2005), is an American TV series about fictional events at the Navy's Judge Advocate General's Corps. JAG is an elite legal wing of officers trained as lawyers who investigate, prosecute and defend those accused of crimes in the military, including murder, treason and terrorism. Most of the stories focus on the highs and lows of Captain Harmon Rabb, Jr., a hot-shot fighter pilot-turned lawyer who brings his fly-boy mentality to the courtroom, and Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie, a tough, by-the-book Marine who often clashes with him, in and out of the courtroom.
- David James Elliott - Cmdr. Harmon 'Harm' Rabb, Jr.
- Catherine Bell - Lt. Col. Sarah 'Mac' MacKenzie
- Patrick Labyorteaux - Lt. Cmdr. Bud Roberts, Jr.
- John M. Jackson - Adm. Albert Jethro 'A.J.' Chegwidden
- Karri Turner - Lt. Harriet Sims/Roberts
- Chuck Carrington - Petty Officer Tiner
- Zoe McLellan - P.O. Jennifer Coates
- Scott Lawrence - Cmdr. Sturgis Turner
- Randy Vasquez - Gunnery Sgt. Victor 'Gunny' Galindez
- Trevor Goddard - Lt. Cmdr. Mic Brumby
- Steven Culp - Special Agent Clayton Webb
- David Andrews - Major General Gordon 'Biff' Cresswell