JAG (season 6)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
JAG (1995–2005), is an American TV series about fictional events at the Navy's Judge Advocate General's Corps. JAG is an elite legal wing of officers trained as lawyers who investigate, prosecute and defend those accused of crimes in the military, including murder, treason and terrorism. Most of the stories focus on the highs and lows of Commander Harmon Rabb, Jr., a hot-shot fighter pilot-turned lawyer who brings his fly-boy mentality to the courtroom, and Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie, a tough, by-the-book Marine who often clashes with him, in and out of the courtroom.
Part 1 [6.1]
Part 2 [6.2]
Florida Straits [6.3]
Flight Risk [6.4]
- Renee: The sooner you tell your mother, the better.
- Harm: Renee, Mom’s in Europe. And look, I’m not even so sure I was gonna tell her. I mean, what am I gonna say? “Hey, Mom, Russia was great. I got to ride in a helicopter. Oh, by the way when dad was a POW there, he lived with a woman, they had a son. I met him. Real nice guy. So how was your trip?”
JAG TV [6.5]
The Princess and the Petty Officer [6.6]
- (AJ’s been making coffee, and put lots of ground coffee into it. He hands a mug to Bud.)
- AJ: So, how is it?
- Bud: (With a grimace.) Wow. Great, sir. Really powerful.
- AJ: Commander. (He hands Harm a mug.)
- Harm: (Quietly.) Uh, robust.
- AJ: We need a real coffee drinker.
- Mic: I wrote People magazine, I called People magazine. They won’t issue a retraction.
- Mac: They wouldn’t need to issue a retraction if you hadn’t talked to them in the first place.
- Mic: I didn’t talk to them. I said I wouldn’t violate your privacy.
- Mac: You said you wouldn’t violate your fiancée’s privacy.
- Mic: Sarah, you’re wearing my ring. We’re practically living together.
- (AJ, Harm and Bud walk up.)
- Mac: Admiral. Commander. Lieutenant. (To Mic.) Goodbye. (Goes into her office and slams the door.)
- AJ: She’s probably had enough coffee.
- Mic: Yes, sir.
A Separate Peace
Part 1 [6.7]
Part 2 [6.8]
Family Secrets [6.9]
Touch and Go [6.10]
Baby, It's Cold Outside [6.11]
- Mac: Why are you being nice to me?
- Harm: I’m always nice to you.
- Admiral Chegwidden: In the meantime, just try to stay out of trouble.
- Harm: I'll do my best, sir.
- Admiral Chegwidden: That's what I'm afraid of.
Collision Course [6.12]
Killer Instinct [6.14]
Iron Coffin [6.15]
Retreat, Hell [6.16]
To Walk on Wings [6.20]
Past Tense [6.21]
- Harm: (talking about Mic) Do you love him?
- Mac: Do you love Renee?
- Harm: I'm not marrying Renee
- Mac: We should, we should go back in.
- Harm: Hey, do you love him?
- Mac: That's not a question you get to ask.
- Harm: Why did you go to him so quickly?
- Mac: You pushed me away. What was I supposed to do?
- Harm: Wait.
- Mac: For how long?
- Harm: As long as it takes.
- Mac: I want you to be happy for me.
- Harm: I am happy for you.
- Mac: Really? I'd hate to see you when you disapprove.
- Harm: I don't disapprove, Mac. I'm just raising questions.
- Mac: When did you become my caretaker?
- Harm: You know, you save a person's life that makes you responsible for them.
- Mic: If I should falter during the ceremony...
- Bud: Just do what you did at your bachelor party.
- Mic: What was that?
- Bud: You ripped off your shirt and you started singing the Australian national anthem to the waitress.
- Mic: Was it effective?
- Bud: Yeah. We got a free plate of appetizers.