Laura Anne Ingraham (born June 19, 1963) is an American conservative television host. She has been the host of The Ingraham Angle on Fox News Channel since October 2017, and is the editor-in-chief of LifeZette. She formerly hosted the nationally syndicated radio show The Laura Ingraham Show.
|This article about a journalist is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- What would such a soft pretty man ever know about keeping anyone safe?
- Laura Ingraham: This was never about the virus (Feb 14, 2022)
- We grew up with an abusive, alcoholic father who was a Nazi sympathizer. Like father like daughter?! This was the familial soil that gave bloom to my sister's anger.
- Our father was a Nazi sympathizer, racist, anti-Semite and homophobe. Like father like daughter?
- 20 February 2018 by brother Curtis Ingraham Facebook video, cited 13 September 2018 by [https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/she-s-monster-laura-ingraham-s-gay-brother-lashes-out-n909456 NBC article
- Lois Griffin "Uh, who's that terrible blonde lady whose own family hates her?"
Principal Shepherd "Laura Ingraham."
- 9 October 2022 exchange at the end of Family Guy season 21 episode 3 “A Wife-Changing Experience”
- The Republican Party has grown more racially and religiously homogeneous and its politics more dependent on manufacturing threats to the status of white Christians. This is why Trump frequently and falsely implies that Americans were afraid to say "Merry Christmas" before he was elected, and why Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham warn Fox News viewers that nonwhite immigrants are stealing America. For both the Republican Party and conservative media, wielding power and influence depends on making white Americans feel threatened by the growing political influence of those who are different from them.
- Adam Serwer, The Cruelty is the Point (2021)