Jump to navigation Jump to search
- You know, even in 1917 they've done it with a Sikh soldier, which is great. I mean, it's brilliant, but you're suddenly aware. It's like, "there were Sikhs fighting in the this war," and you're like, "OK, you're now diverting me away from a story of what the story is..." It is kind of racist, if there is racism. If you're talking about institutional racism, which is what everyone loves to go on about - which I'm not a believer in, you know - there is something institutionally racist about forcing diversity on people in that way.
- The James Delingpole Podcast, 16 January 2020
- It's so easy to throw the charge of racism at everybody and it's really starting to get boring now.
- Question Time, 16 January 2020
- I've encountered racism from black people towards me, when I was working in Kenya for seven months. It’s the way you’re spoken to — racism can be deferential.
- The Sunday Times, 26 April 2020
- I personally think it's a dreadful idea that Holocaust denial is, you know, a crime in various places because how are you going to give someone an opportunity to air their ridiculous views, without evidence, without giving someone else the opportunity to correct them?
- The Free Speech Crisis - Institute of Economic Affairs, 5 October 2020