Michael Savage (born Michael Alan Weiner; March 31, 1942) is an American radio host, author and political commentator. He is the host of The Savage Nation, a nationally syndicated talk show that currently airs on Cumulus Media across the United States.
The Savage Nation: Saving America from the Liberal Assault on Our Borders, Language and Culture (2003)
- Trains, planes, cars, rockets, telescopes, tires, telephones, radios, television, electricity, atomic energy, computers, and fax machines. All miracles made possible by the minds and spirits of men with names like Ampere, Bell, Caselli, Edison, Ohm, Faraday, Einstein, Cohen, Teller, Shockley, Hertz, Marconi, Morse, Popov, Ford, Volta, Michelin, Dunlop, Watt, Diesel, Galileo, and other "dead white males."
...The great majority of advancements past and present have been brought about by the genius and inventiveness of that most "despicable" of colors and genders, the dreaded white male, or, to be exact, by specific, individual white males. This is not to discredit the many contributions coming from nonwhites, but fact is fact. Our most important and consequential inventions have come almost exclusively from white males.
...If you eliminate, suppress, or debase the while male, you kill the goose that laid the golden egg. If you ace him out with "affirmative" action, exile him from the family, teach him that he's a blight on mankind, then bon voyage to our society. We will devolve into a Third World cesspool. Where has there ever before in history been a group of human beings who have brought about the likes of the Magna Carta, the U.S. Constitution, and the countless life-saving and life-improving inventions that we now enjoy?
...Does this mean we should sit back and let ourselves be governed by someone just because he's a white male? Of course, it doesn't. It means simply that we shouldn't suppress anyone, including white males. Let our God-given gifts run free in a free and just society, free from the oppression and tyranny of social engineers. If anyone has gifts beyond our own—be he a white male or other—be grateful. Maybe we have gifts that in some small way can contribute something of value as well. One way or another, we're all in the same boat. Few of us have truly outstanding gifts. And most of us have to humbly accept that there are others around who are more gifted than we are. In a Democratic society, it's not for Big Brother to decide who shall thrive and who shall struggle in the hive.
- pp. 136–138; "White Male Inventions" (December 15, 1999)
The Enemy Within: Saving America from the Liberal Assault on Our Churches, Schools, and Military (2004)
- Whoever is in the driver's seat determines whether we as a nation will crash and burn or survive and hand the keys to the next generation.
- p. 2
- It's a shell game... They "give" you "free" health-care, then enslave you with a tax burden so heavy you go into cardiac arrest from the load.
- p. 55
Government Zero: No Borders, No Language, No Culture (2015)
- There is a dance of death in the West and actual death in the Middle East, courtesy of the Islamofascists. ... The radical Muslims are on the warpath and they are against everyone else. They are against Muslims who are not as fanatical. They are against the members of all other religions. They think they are going to take us back to some pristine religious period in human history that never actually occurred. It's all complete rubbish. These "faith warriors" live lower than the pigs they despise. They kidnap and rape 8-year-old girls and say the Quran authorizes it. They're not purists. They're killers. They're Nazis in head scarfs. They aren't leading a religious revival. They're trying to take us back to a state of barbarism that has been extinct for 1,200 years. This is a barbaric revolution... Why would any government bring in unvetted Muslim immigrants at a time like this? It would seem that only an insane prince would do this to his country. But Obama is not insane. He's stoned. He's stoned on the orthodoxy of the progressive left. Obama and his supporters are drunk on their ideology. They think they're going to create a progressive utopia by continuing their attack on all Western values. This is precisely how great civilizations of the past declined and eventually fell. They rejected the values that made them great and degenerated into narcissism and selfishness. They kept on partying until they were too weak to defend themselves. Then, the unthinkable happened. They fell.
- A dance of death in the West, excerpt from Government Zero.
Scorched Earth: Restoring the Country after Obama (2016)
- The World War II generation faced threats head-on. Now, by inactivity or through liberal self-loathing, we help those who are trying to kill us.
- Most people would never connect abortion to radical Islam, but you're smarter than most people. Don't just take my words for it. Look at the numbers. There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world. America has, at last count, 320 million people: with so many illegals it is tough to get an accurate count. There are roughly four times as many Muslims as Americans. They keep adding to their ranks, and we keep importing illegals because our own people eliminate their babies. At this rate we will go the way of Europastan.
- Islamists are breeding and Americans are bleeding.
- At least some Americans are still having children. Unfortunately, many of those children spend their formative years being taught how to surrender. The emasculation of American boys is one step short of suicide. [...] Schoolyards used to be filled with kids at recess playing games like "kill the guy with the ball." Nobody died. Boys played with G.I. Joes and girls played with dolls. Kids played freeze tag without a single incident of sexual harassment. [...] Not too many years ago, cartoons were filled with violence. Bugs Bunny tied a gun barrel in a knot and Elmer Fudd's gun went kaboom, covering his own head in black soot. Wile E. Coyote chased the Road Runner and fell off a cliff to his destruction. We as children watched Superman cartoons, but we knew not to try and jump off the roof. Teenage boys watched Rocky and Rambo and Conan films. Then they went home without trying to kill anybody. [...] We did not need liberals to tell us the difference between pretend and real life. Common sense and our parents handled that. Now schools across the country are canceling gym class. Dodgeball apparently promotes aggression [...]. Even rock-paper-scissors is too violent. Rocks and scissors could be used by children to harm each other. Paper requires murdering trees. It's no wonder that Islamists produce strapping young men while America produces sensitive crybabies [...]. Muslim children are taught hate in madrassas. They are taught how to kill infidels and the blasphemers. American boys are suspended from school for arranging their school lunch vegetables in the shape of a gun. [...] During World War II, young boys volunteered to go overseas to save the world. [...] Now American kids on college campuses retreat to their safe spaces to escape from potential microagressions. Islamists cut off heads and limbs and our young boys shriek at the drop of a microaggression. And we haven't seen the worst of it.
God, Faith, and Reason (2017)
- The search to find God is the finding itself.
- Convention: Where a time is specified for quotes from The Savage Nation, the time indicates hours and minutes (HH:MM) from the beginning of the show (on the hour).
- Before 2013-11-27, this includes station break time (commercial breaks) in counting the time.
- Beginning 2013-11-27, archives such as [conservativestream.com] have posted their podcasts without commercial breaks, so station break time is not counted. For 2014 and after, 'WCB' after a date-time stamp denotes the time in the live radio show With Commercial Breaks. This enables users to add quotes immediate with the live show without searching archives that are typically available only later. Conversion factor from conversativestream.com archive (approx. 1hr 55min) to WCB time (3 hrs) is approximately 1.5.
- Oh, so you're one of those sodomites. You should only get AIDS and die, you pig; how's that? Why don't you see if you can sue me, you pig? You got nothing better to do than to put me down, you piece of garbage? You got nothing to do today? Go eat a sausage, and choke on it. Get trichinosis. Now do we have another nice caller here who's busy because he didn't have a nice night in the bathhouse who's angry at me today? Put another, put another sodomite on... No more calls? ...I don't care about these bums; they mean nothing to me. They're all sausages.
- The Islamists smell weakness in the West and are attacking us on several fronts at once: one, through outright war; two, through immigration; three, through their propaganda disseminated through the liberal media and four, through the liberal courts. Only a devastating military blow against the hearts of Islamic terror coupled with an outright ban on Muslim immigration, laws making the dissemination of enemy propaganda illegal, and the uncoupling of the liberal ACLU can save the United States. I would also make the construction of mosques illegal in America and the speaking of English only in the streets of the United States the law.
- Let me tell you something: Not all religions are peaceful. Not all religions are equal. Not all religions teach 'turn the other cheek'. SOME RELIGIONS TEACH THEM TO KILL! Look around the planet, you moron, you schmucks, you idiots...
Every day you're brainwashed, to be told: 'It's a religion of peace, they're just like you, they're just like Christians'. THEY ARE NOT! Islam is on the war path around the world, wherever you look! It's MUSLIMS, MUSLIMS, MUSLIMS, and they DON'T get along with their neighbors. THEY NEVER HAVE, AND THEY NEVER WILL! And yet, if we raise the question about Islam being incompatible with the West... The day will come that we'll have a national debate about religion in this country. And we'll determine that not all religions are welcome because they're not religions as we know them. Right now it's a taboo topic. You can't say that it's not the same as all the other religions. BUT IT IS NOT THE SAME AS ALL OTHER RELIGIONS. Not at all, and everybody knows that. Everybody knows that. But the politicians, who have tried to screw you with illegal immigration, are trying to screw you into thinking you're a racist when you open your eyes to what this is all about...
Keep it up, keep up the immigration. Keep it up! Bring in more of them, until eventually you are a minority in your own country. You are a minority in your own country. And you will be dealt with the way people have been dealt with in the countries of origin. I guarantee you...
Over 25% of U.S. Muslims under 30 say suicide bombings to defend their religion are acceptable [in a] poll from the Pew Research Center... I guess the morons at the Pew Research Center are coming to understand that their liberalism is incompatible with their survival. Even liberals come to know at some point that they're in danger!
- Your Bible has been revised several times. The Jewish Bible has been revised several times. Not the Qur'an, though. They still live in the seventh century. 'Kill homosexuals. Cut the clitoris off women. Put women in dark clothing. Cut off anyone's head who doesn't agree with you.' What kind of religion is this? What kind of world are you living in when you let them in here with that throwback document in their hand, which is a book of hate. Don’t tell me I need reeducation. They need deportation. I don't need reeducation. Deportation, not reeducation.
- Now, the illness du jour is autism. You know what autism is? I'll tell you what autism is. In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out. That's what autism is. What do you mean they scream and they're silent? They don't have a father around to tell them, "Don't act like a moron. You'll get nowhere in life. Stop acting like a putz. Straighten up. Act like a man. Don't sit there crying and screaming, idiot."
- The Savage Nation, 16 July 2008
- (to a caller) Take a walk. Go call a public television. In fact, go call the Obama FCC and tell 'em that I hung up on you, go ahead. Call a diversity chief and tell 'em I hung up on you, see if I care, you... you dummy, you... Look what I have to do for a living... With my education and what I've achieved, I have to talk to a... OK, let's stop right here, because I've had all I can take today.
- <Plays news clips: "Who is that guy? And what's he doing?" "They wanna talk to this man. The video shows a middle-aged white man changing his shirt..." "The person of interest: a white man, said to be in his forties..." "Do you know this man? A surveillance video shows a middle-aged white man changing his shirt just about a half block from where the SUV was abandoned." "It's a possible suspect, described as a white male, appearing to be in his mid-forties..." "This person of interest, they say, who's a white man in his forties, they think, who is seen not far from the vehicle changing his shirts..." "The guy in the video seen here is described as a white male in his forties..." "The NYPD is now searching for somebody they describe to be a white male believed to be in his forties..." "Somebody who is homegrown, maybe a mentally deranged person, or somebody with a political agenda..." "Middle-aged white man..." "White man said to be in his forties..." "Middle-aged white man...">
You're listening to the sounds of the reason we're about to die as a nation. The vermin in the media...they all yesterday said it was a white man. There was Bloomberg saying it was a deranged man with a political agenda. Not one of them would say if it was a Muslim. Not one of them would say if it was a Middle-Easterner. Not one of them if it hit them in the face would acknowledge what's going on around them, which is why we must defend ourselves—we have a bunch of overly race-conscious government dupes running everything in this country. There were the news anchors and the reporters, you heard it with your own ears, just yesterday. Repeating "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male". Because they believe in blackmail, blackmail, blackmail, blackmail. They blackmail the entire white race into a corner. They blackmail the entire white race into a corner. And they're killing us. The Muslims are running wild in this country. The Muslims are running wild in this country, and the police are afraid of them. The police are afraid of CAIR. The police are afraid of the ACLU. The police are afraid of everybody but you. "White male", "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male", "white male". You haven't heard, "Muslim male", "Muslim male", "Muslim male", "Muslim male", "Muslim male", "Muslim male", "Muslim male", did you? After they found who it was? The guy gave himself up, and they won't say "Muslim male", "Muslim male", "links to Islam", "Islam", "Muslim", "Muslim", "Islam", "Islam", "Muslim"! Why won't they say it? Because they're a bunch of morons. And that's why we're in trouble. You heard it with your own damn ears, what more do I have to say to you?
- Just remember, it's not heroic to kill yourself, and it's a violation of God's Laws. ... The way it was explained to me in my tradition is... you are not your own property. You are God's property. ... You have no right to commit suicide, don't even think– it's not an option. See, like in America, everything is "choice". "It's your choice." It's NOT your choice. You have no choice, so don't even think about it. It's not your choice to make. Soon enough, God will come for you, okay? Leave it at that. And every time you have a suicidal ideation, just push it away, it's not you. It's the devil trying to put something inside your head. We live in such a sick society, that the demented people who run the mind games on our heads like you to believe that it's your choice whether to commit suicide or not. It's NOT your choice. It's immoral, and that's the end of it. You don't have to ponder everything like it's a choice. You have children, that's all you need to know. What would the world be like for them if you committed suicide, do you have any idea?
What you've gotta do is just get back on the road and keep walking, and don't stare at the chasm. That's all. You stand on the edge of a road, look down at the chasm and you'll get dizzy and fall in. So stop staring at the chasm. Get back on the road, and go back down to the meadow, and be with your family. And go on continue the struggle. That's all there is to it. That's your job. Your job is to struggle until you drop dead. That's it. Stop trying to be happy. The day you stop trying to be happy you might have a chance to live.
- (while listening to Franklin Lymon – Why Do Fools Fall In Love) What a song! Look how we've gone from this to a rap singer rubbing his crotch, with his pants falling down, with gold teeth – can you imagine? What this country has become – a degenerate nation? Look how we've degenerated! I mean, rock and roll used to have lyrics, was about love, was elevating women, putting women on a pedestal... Look what they've done to the music, and to women, and the family! All under the guise of multiculturalism and fairness! Take a look at your country, fool!
- The Savage Nation, 26 November 2012
- As my mother once said when I was young, "You gotta give a child something to believe in," even if you're, let's say, the most aculturated individual on earth. You gotta give a child something to believe in. Because as I wrote many years ago, believing in nothing is believing in something; there's no such thing as believing in nothing. By that definition of "I believe in nothing" you believe in something, meaning you believe in nothingness. So nihilism is a belief system. You don't understand that. It takes my mind for you to understand that you nihilists – are actually believers...
- The Savage Nation, 24 September 2013 , 00:29
- I want my Pope to be a traditionalist. Otherwise religion has no meaning, whatsoever. I'm not a bagel-and-lox Jew; let me put it to you that way. I stopped going to the temple a long time ago when they did the bagel and lox job. I didn't go there to eat sponge cake. I didn't go there to hear about liberation theology in a synagogue and I'm sure many Catholics stopped going to church because they wanted to go to hear fire and brimstone. They wanted the priests to roar in the pulpit. They wanted him to bring heaven itself down into that church and they weren't getting what they went for. And so they stopped going, but they didn't stop wearing the cross, nor did they stop believing in God...
- The Savage Nation, 24 September 2013 , 01:06
- When you follow the straight and narrow, I tell you truth, it's the greatest high there is... When you have a mind that takes you in a thousand directions every minute. Where do you think Shakespeare got all of his characters from? ... Sanity – is to bridle all those horses and hitch them to one wagon, and then you lead those horses; you don't let them pull you in every direction. And that's why you shouldn't use marijuana... Marijuana was the most destructive element in my life... Marijuana is the most dangerous of all drugs. Having said that, maybe there are some medical conditions where one of the active principles... marinol or others, could be used to alleviate pain – good, get the medication... And the reason society is pushing you into getting high is to make certain that you don't know what the politicians are doing to you... The way the Chinese were doped on opium, you're being doped on marijuana. Marijuana may be a sedative for people who have been blessed with, or shall I say cursed with? – a one-string mind... "Oh wow, look at that – now I can play with two strings." But for people who've been given a violin for a brain, marijuana screws up your ability to play anything.
- The Savage Nation, 24 September 2013 , 01:24
- When I go to a religious service I want the heavy-duty. I want the heavy duty; I want the tequila of services. I don't want the light beer <laughs> of services... I want a slammer when I go into a religious service. So I don't want the light beer with the sponge cake, in the Jewish side. I want the crazies, the ultra-Orthodox people, who live on the 333 commandments...
- The Savage Nation, 24 September 2013 , 01:29
- I am so sick and tired of everyone with their complaints about PTSD, depression. Everyone wants their hand held, and a check – a government check. What are you, the only generation that had PTSD? The only generation that's depressed? I'm sick of it. I can't take the celebration of weakness and depression. See, I was raised a little differently. I was raised to fight weakness. I was raised to fight pain. I was raised to fight depression. Not to give into it. Not to cave into it and cry like a little baby in bed. "Boo-hoo-hoo. Boo-hoo-hoo." Everyone has depression in their life. Everyone has sickness and sadness and disease. And loss of relatives. And loss of career. Everyone has depression in their life. But if the whole nation is told, "boo-hoo-hoo, come and get a medication, come and get treatment, talk about mental illness", you know what you wind up with? You wind up with Obama in the White House and liars in every phase of the government. That's what you wind up with. It's a weak, sick, nation. A weak, sick, broken nation. And you need men like me to save the country. You need men to stand up and say stop crying like a baby over everything. Stand up already. Stop telling me how sick you are and sad you are. Talk about the good things in your life. When have you last heard that? Oh, everyone's holding their hand. "Oh, welcome to Good Morning America, sir. You almost committed suicide, how interesting. Please tell us your story." Maybe a young child who's on the edge can commit suicide. What a country. No wonder we're being laughed at around the world. No wonder ISIS can defeat our military. Take a look at that. Take a look at that, why people aren't even getting married anymore to have children. They don't even have the guts to raise a child. The men are so weak, and so narcissistic, all they want to do is have fun. Bunch of losers. Just go have a brewski and look at the 49ers, you idiot, you. They won't even get married, won't have a child, it takes too much of a man to do that. What a country. You're not a man, you're a dog. A dog raises babies better than most American men do.
- So I'm speaking in all caps tonight. I know that's offensive to liberals; they like to speak in lower case with proper pronunciation in their voices. I don't. I speak in all caps. You can mark that one down: MICHAEL SAVAGE SPEAKS IN ALL CAPS!!!
- The Savage Nation, 30 October 2013 , 00:40
- How do you feel about amnesty for illegals? We know most of you oppose it, because you're sane taxpayers, and you love your country. The path to citizenship runs south. You want a path to citizenship? It runs south. Back to where you came from. And then get on line and come here legally, like everyone else, like my father and my grandfather. The quotas have not changed. For every illegal that is granted amnesty some other poor soul who was waiting on line gets pushed off the line...
- The Savage Nation, 30 October 2013 , 00:40
- (Speaking about the recent tsunami that struck the Philippines due to Typhoon Haiyan) Tell me about God... You don't have to become a disbeliever to remain a believer... But leave the disbelievers alone...
- The Savage Nation, 12 November 2013 , 00:47
- <Plays Obama's remarks at the Presidential Medal of Freedom ceremony of Nov. 20 2013, adding sarcastic comments ("Feh... Need a gas mask... Not from you!?")> Now, the heroes who deserve the Presidential Medal of Freedom were not on Mr. Obama's list. If I was advising a president I would have had sixteen empty chairs, and in those sixteen chairs there would have been pictures of two or more American heroes who died for our freedoms. On August 11th, 2011, some of our bravest men were put into an old, slow-flying helicopter and sent to their death. To this day there has been no recognition, no investigation. But their names will be remembered now on the Savage Nation.
The following sailors were assigned to an East Coast-based Naval Special Warfare unit; they were killed:
- Lt. Cmdr. (SEAL) Jonas B. Kelsall, 32, of Shreveport, La.,
- Special Warfare Operator Master Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Louis J. Langlais, 44, of Santa Barbara, Calif.,
- Special Warfare Operator Senior Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Thomas A. Ratzlaff, 34, of Green Forest, Ark.,
- Explosives Ordnance Disposal Technician Senior Chief Petty Officer (Expeditionary Warfare Specialist/Freefall Parachutist) Kraig M. Vickers 36, of Kokomo, Hawaii,
- Special Warfare Operator Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Brian R. Bill, 31, of Stamford, Conn.,
- Special Warfare Operator Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) John W. Faas, 31, of Minneapolis, Minn.,
- Special Warfare Operator Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Kevin A. Houston, 35, of West Hyannisport, Mass.,
- Special Warfare Operator Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Matthew D. Mason, 37, of Kansas City, Mo.,
- Special Warfare Operator Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Stephen M. Mills, 35, of Fort Worth, Texas,
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician Chief Petty Officer (Expeditionary Warfare Specialist/Freefall Parachutist/Diver) Nicholas H. Null, 30, of Washington, W.Va.,
- Special Warfare Operator Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Robert J. Reeves, 32, of Shreveport, La.,
- Special Warfare Operator Chief Petty Officer (SEAL) Heath M. Robinson, 34, of Detroit, Mich.,
- Special Warfare Operator Petty Officer 1st Class (SEAL) Darrik C. Benson, 28, of Angwin, Calif.
- Special Warfare Operator Petty Officer 1st Class (SEAL/Parachutist) Christopher G. Campbell, 36, of Jacksonville, N.C.,
- Information Systems Technician Petty Officer 1st Class (Expeditionary Warfare Specialist/Freefall Parachutist) Jared W. Day, 28, of Taylorsville, Utah,
- Master-at-Arms Petty Officer 1st Class (Expeditionary Warfare Specialist) John Douangdara, 26, of South Sioux City, Neb.,
- Cryptologist Technician (Collection) Petty Officer 1st Class (Expeditionary Warfare Specialist) Michael J. Strange, 25, of Philadelphia, Pa. (his parents have on the show several times),
- Special Warfare Operator Petty Officer 1st Class (SEAL/Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist) Jon T. Tumilson, 35, of Rockford, Iowa,
- Special Warfare Operator Petty Officer 1st Class (SEAL) Aaron C. Vaughn, 30, of Stuart, Fla. (his folks have been on the Savage Nation),
- Special Warfare Operator Petty Officer 1st Class (SEAL) Jason R. Workman, 32, of Blanding, Utah.
- [The following sailors assigned to a West Coast-based Naval Special Warfare unit were killed: ]
- Special Warfare Operator Petty Officer 1st Class (SEAL) Jesse D. Pittman, 27, of Ukiah, Calif., and
- Special Warfare Operator Petty Officer 2nd Class (SEAL) Nicholas P. Spehar, 24, of Saint Paul, Minn.
- Aboard that ill-fated helicopter, also plummeting to their deaths in that fiery wreckage, were soldiers:
- Chief Warrant Officer David R. Carter, 47, of Centennial, Colo.,
- Chief Warrant Officer Bryan J. Nichols, 31, of Hays, Kan.,
- Staff Sgt. Patrick D. Hamburger, 30, of Lincoln, Neb.,
- Sgt. Alexander J. Bennett, 24, of Tacoma, Wash., and
- Spc. Spencer C. Duncan, 21, of Olathe, Kan.
- There were airmen killed on that crash, three of them, and that will complete the list; the real heroes that Obama spits upon:
- Tech. Sgt. John W. Brown, 33, of Tallahassee, Fla.,
- Staff Sgt. Andrew W. Harvell, 26, of Long Beach, Calif., and
- Tech. Sgt. Daniel L. Zerbe, 28, of York, Pa.
- The Savage Nation, 20 November 2013 , 00:36-00:42
- Of course we have to vote Republican! The worst Republicans is better than the best Democrat – put that on Youtube! ...If we win the Senate we win the world. If the Republicans lose the House, we lose the world.
- The Savage Nation, 25 November 2013 , 01:39-01:42
- You know why I go to museums on my day off? It restores my sense of Western Civilization, of History—it gives me a reason to go on... But at the same time I think, "Is this gonna be here 50 years from now, with the Muslims taking over the world? What will they do if they become a majority in America? What, burn the museums, throw the paintings into a bonfire?" I mean, I really ask myself how this can go on.
- The Savage Nation, 23 January 2015
- (Folowing a soundclip of an Obama official saying there are Christian militant groups and thus the Mid-East fighting is more complicated than Islamism) I'm going to have noise-cancellation headphones ready for when an agent of Obama or any Democrat speaks again... The idiocy in this nation...
- The Savage Nation, 18 February 2015 , 00:54
- (Caller's comment, regarding Obama administration statements that the US must get Islamists jobs in the Mideast to stop their killing) What does this say to the unemployed in America? Does this mean they need to join ISIS to get a job?
- The Savage Nation, 18 February 2015 , 01:15
- How many gay people have not had children as a result of coming out of the closet and being gay? Millions, isn't that correct? Some of our most talented, wonderful, intelligent people, because of the openness of modern American society going back for now 40 years, have opted out of being hidden or closeted. In the old days, if a person was gay, or felt an attraction to the same sex, they probably would have gotten married to hide it. And they probably would've had a family, producing children. But because of this 'let it all hang out,' 'if you feel gay, act gay,' 'if it feels good, do it,' they've opted not to have children. And as a result, number one, society has lost millions of remarkable children. That's one point that is almost irrefutable. And for years I have thought about this. Why is society devolving so rapidly? One of the reasons is some of our most talented intelligent people have not had children. That's one point. And then there's another point I wanna make, and this is more important... I kept asking myself, why are gay people liberal? Why are most of them so liberal? Why is society unraveling on so many other levels, putting aside the issue of sexuality. And one of the reasons is because some of our most intelligent...passionate people happen to be gay. And while in the past they would've taken on other causes that are so critical for the betterment of society, they've been single-focused only on gay issues. And as a result society has again devolved, because the gay movement has sucked so many people into a single issue. They've ignored all the other important issues of our society, which is why we're collapsing. Why would a gay person want open borders? Why would a gay person want unlimited welfare? Why would a gay person want to be tolerant for Islamists coming into America? Because they're not focused on any of it. Their community has focused them only on one issue. And as a result the entire society has lost out. ... And therefore I would say to you that a traditional society has offered us protections, both obvious and not so obvious, that we may not be aware of, and that openness is not necessarily for the betterment of the people or for society.
- [The] Pope's coming to Washington, New York and Philly to shoot his mouth off about stuff he knows nothing about. He's got one reform after another. Everything liberal he's for. I don't know what they have a church for. Isn't the object of a church to tell you you're no good and you're not doing the right thing? What do you need a church for if telling you everything you do is OK? Everything is OK to this guy! Nothing's – marijuana, whatever you want – abortion, divorce, it's all good. It's all good.
- The Savage Nation, 9 September 2015 , 23:52
- Hillary causes the greatest refugee crisis since World War II. Now she wants a 25% gun tax to make sure you can't defend yourself from the onslaught. Did I catch your attention yet?
- The Savage Nation, 9 September 2015 , 46:45
- Evgeny Lebedev of Russia says, 'An alliance of Western leaders, Muslim nations and Vladimir Putin is the only way to defeat ISIS'. A-MEN. Lebedev is a thousand percent right. You have Muslim nations trying to stop ISIS. They're called Jordan and Egypt. And guess who's not helping them? Your Muslim in the White House. 'Cause he's not the kind of Muslim they are. He's anti them. He's on the side of the, let us say, the ISIS sympathizers. Otherwise he would have stopped them already, with the US military. Alright?
- The Savage Nation, 9 September 2015 , 1:11:28
- Isn't a religion supposed to be like red and green lights, for people? I mean we're going to do what we want anyway, most of us. But at least you go and you feel bad for what you did... Now what? Now we can do anything, so why go to church at all? That's why Reform Judaism is dead; it doesn't stand for anything. There's got to be more to religion than coffee cake. Or let's say, yogurt and fruit now...
- The Savage Nation, 9 September 2015 , 1:23:12
- I intend to make this day forward the first day of the rest of my life. We can change our lives. You say, 'Well, what's wrong with your life, Michael?' Well, it's not that there's anything wrong with my life, but it's not what I want it to be. I don't feel that I'm inspiring people in the way I want to inspire them. You see, you can inspire through hate; you can inspire through love, hope, humor – the positives. I look at the history of the world, and I look at the world today, and I realize that if we don't inspire each other through positive attributes – love, hope and humor – we're gonna descend into the barbarism of the Left and the barbarism of ISIS. You like me to be hard, you like me to be tough, you like me to give you the breaking news, you like me to be cynical, you like me to analytical, you like me to give you stuff that you don't hear anywhere else – I get that. But there's a limit to that. There's a lot of area beyond all that.
I think of Christmas. Christianity is the religion of peace. Christianity is the true religion of peace. 'Turn the other cheek.' 'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.' These are messages that come from Christianity. What can you do in an age of deceit and lies and terror? You can go to church again. However un-needing you think you really are, you know in your heart that there's something missing in you. You know that you crave something greater. Because the human being is not a dog. We are unique creatures. And we need something different than the bear, the dog, the snake and the eagle. What is that thing that we need? It's that 'thing' called God.
The media has promulgated the idea, and promoted the idea, that we only need food and fornication. And so when people are empty that's what they seek. And when they are really empty, what happens? They become drug addicts. They start with marijuana, they end up with heroin, crack, you name it. As God has been driven out of America, drugs have entered America. What does an empty soul look to do? An empty soul looks to fill itself. Just as an empty vessel needs to be filled with a liquid to be complete, an empty human being needs to fill itself to be complete. And how does it fill itself? I know, again, many of you will laugh because you're cynical; it's through those things I'm talking about – inspiration. Do you think a musician can play one day without inspiration from somewhere? The greatest artists in the history of the world were not drug-addicts. They were usually God-addicts. Look at the greatest art in history, you'll find most of them were super religious people, who literally saw God in their living room, and they took the power of God and that was transmitted through the paintbrush, or through that piece of marble. How could a man like Rodin take a piece of inert stone, and inside that stone see the essence of the human form, and sculpt from that block of inert stone, a marble, the portrait of a human being that looks so real – a hundred years later I go and look at them in the museum, and literally inside that carved eye I can see the person; how is that possible? How? It's a different show than I've ever done in my 21 years, because each day to me – I must tell you – I see as my last day, my last day on Earth.
- There is no such thing as a moderate liberal, because liberalism itself is a radical philosophy whose aim is to slowly or rapidly erode or destroy the structural pillars of a traditional society.
- The Savage Nation, 16 March 2016 , 1:15
- [Stating a variation to William Blake's aphorism] When you open the doors of perception, you can see things as they are -- horrible.
- The Savage Nation, 16 August 2016 , 0:20
- <plays sound clip of Hillary Clinton's coughing fit in Cleveland> Would be nice to have her as president, wouldn't it? Really good. Sad. I mean, it's unbelievable. The woman's falling apart. I mean, you're not gonna laugh at this. She's collapsing on the stage! ... Just who we need is this in the White House. After eight years of Obama we need a cripple in the White House. Can you believe this? You know, this shows insanity, by the way. Forget illness. It shows insanity. Keep going, I hope you didn't stop the tape. This went on for four and a half minutes.
- It is gonna get worse because of the stupidity that we're hearing coming out of people who say, "We need to build bridges, not walls." Wrong! You can't build a bridge to terror. You need to build a wall between you and terror.
- One thing is for sure. Even liberals agree we have all lost big-time because of what Mueller, Sessions and Rosenstein have just done.
[Referring to the FBI's raid on Trump's attorney the day before.]
- The Savage Nation, 16 March 2016 , 2:29 WCB
Quotes about Savage
- I wouldn't be president without this man.
- Donald Trump to Michael Savage at the Mar-a-Lago Club on February 18, 2017, as quoted in "Trump: 'I wouldn't be president without this man'" - WND.com
- Michael Savage's website
- The Savage Nation: recorded shows with commercial breaks from conservativestream.com, captured from The Savage Nation home station KSFO.