Ronnie James Dio
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ronald James Padavona (10 July 1942 – 16 May 2010), more famous as Ronnie James Dio, was an Italian-American rock musician, who wasa a vocalist in the bands 'Rainbow', 'Black Sabbath', 'Dio', and later 'Heaven and Hell'.
- See also:
- I'm lucky that I am a very hard person, and strong within my beliefs, so that this hasn't really been a problem to me, y'know I just get cancer, I'll kick the hell outta you.
- I refuse to be beaten in any way shape or form, so I'm gonna beat this too.
- We always seem to begin or end in Philadelphia, it's the best place to start and the best place to stop. You're fantastic. My favorite place. Thank you!
- The world is full of kings and queens
Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams,
It's heaven and hell, oh well.
- If there isn't light when no one sees
Than how can I know what you might believe?...
- "The Sign of the Southern Cross" on Mob Rules (1981)
- When I see lightning — you know it always brings me down
'Cause it's free and I see that it's me
Who's lost and never found.
- Each day you hear the sand as it moves and whispers,
Come and sail on my golden sea,
Maybe one day you'll be just like me,
And that's free.
- "Egypt (The Chains Are On)" on The Last in Line (1984)