Saw (2003 film)
"Saw" is a nine-and-a-half-minute Australian short subject horror film released in 2003. It was directed by James Wan and written by Leigh Whannell, who also starred in it. It was originally used to pitch their script for a full-length feature film Saw to various studios and actors. The full-length film was eventually made in 2004. On the internet the film short has been referred to as "Saw 0.5".
- I'm nothing there. I blend into the walls. I don't know why, whoever did this to me, picked me. But they did.
- I'm a glorified janitor; I clean up after sick people.
- I want to play a game.
- Congratulations David. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore.
- The device attached to your jaw is a "Reverse Beartrap".
- Are you grateful, David?
- David: I'm nothing there. I blend into the walls. I don't know why, whoever did this to me, picked me. But they did.
- Cop: What do you remember next?
- David: [Breathes in and out] Waking up.
- Nurse: David, put that out.
- David: I am, it's coming with me and I'm on my way out.
- Nurse: It will kill you ya know?
- David: Yeah well living is overrated.
|Features||Saw (2004) · Saw II (2005) · Saw III (2006) · Saw IV (2007) · Saw V (2008) · Saw VI (2009) · Saw 3D (2010)|
|Comic||Saw: Rebirth (2005)|
|Video games||Saw (2009) · Saw II: Flesh & Blood (2010)|
|Miscellaneous||Last words in Saw media · Scream Queens (2008–2010)|