Sly 2: Band of Thieves
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I have no idea what you're saying... and your suit sucks.
- Let me get this straight. We're gonna bug Rajan's office... with a bug?
- Boy, when we try to tick someone off, we really do the job!
- All right! Let's blow stuff up!
- Up, down, up, down. They should really put an elevator in this place.
- Come in, "little friends". Neyla's got me pinned down, any chance of air support?
- I tell you Bentley, its going to be a real pleasure robbing this nightclub.
- That was some fancy flying "little friend".
- Okay, partner. Looks like the shadow guard is out of picture, you ready to free our violent little princess?
- Bentley, take the Eye and escape on the blimp! I'm going after Neyla!
- Behold the majesty of gravity and inertia!
- It doesn't take a engineer to figure out how to blow up a bridge.
- Ow... my glasses.
- This was it! This was the true test of friendship! Upon reaching the van, my resolve had hardened! I was going to save my friends… but first things first... [gulps] I had to learn how to drive a stick shift!
- Inconcievable! She's no health care professional!
- That's it! It's time I showed you how "stew-pid" we turtles really are!
- Frizzle his gizzle!
- If that was the avionic package, I'm going to cry!
- Aha, fear me!
- Bentley strikes again!
- The turtle terror strikes!
- Affermative that Irontech 2-50 is a fully integrated system acess to Carmelita's restraints has to be in this old terminal somewhere.
- Evil doers, feel my wrath!
- My hulking frame is too much for that puny rope.
- Another barrier stands before you. Fear not, I shall bend it like the truth!
- The "Thunder Flop" knows neither friend nor foe, only destruction!
- Take that, you incarcerating suckas! Oh, what, you gonna put me in solitary? BRING IT OONNN!
- Thanks for busting us in, pal. The Murray approves.
- I'm a little teapot short and stout. Tip me over and I'll smash up everything! RRAAAAHHH!!!
- I'll be seein' you soon, ringtail...
- Stop, thief!
- You can't run forever!
- Freeze, Cooper!
- Don't play dumb with me!
- I'll find you, Cooper!
- Sly: [narrating] Carmelita's just as angry as ever. She's really quite lovely when she's angry. That Constable Neyla… Was her reference to the Klaww Gang just a slip of the tongue, or an intentional clue? Either way, it's our only lead to the missing Clockwerk parts. Clockwerk, he was consumed with jealousy for the Cooper clan's thieving reputation. Is it inappropriate to refer to him as a monster? (Well, here's your answer.) No, not at all. What kind of person lives for hundreds of years with the sole intention of wiping out a rival's family line? Imagine the hatred feeding that first decision to replace his mortal body with soulless machinery. Ultimately, it did the trick. Clockwerk lived on. He caught up with my parents, and I wound up in an orphanage. It was there I met my pals: Bentley, the brains of our outfit and Murray, the brawn. They were all the family I needed. 2 years ago, I thought I finished it. How naive to think I could easily put an end to that kind of hatred? And now, he's back. In pieces, sure, but the threat is real. Does the Klaww Gang even realize what they've stolen? I don't know what's in my future, but I won't let it be a repeat of my past.
- Carmelita: Look, Sly. For once, let's cut the flirty chit-chat and get down to business. I need an experienced tailgunner. Jump in and grab the gun! We got a bird to take down.
- Sly: That's not "flirty chit-chat"?
- Bentley: Those bars are too resilient for my bombs or your muscle, Murray. No, for this job, we need a stronger force... the love of a mother for her child!
- Murray: Uh... You got something to tell me?
- Carmelita: Freeze, Cooper!
- Sly: Inspector Fox, as beautiful and unpredictable as ever.
- Carmelita: Whereas you crooks are so predictable. You always return to the scene of the crime.
- Sly: Crime? I haven't stolen anything... yet.
- Carmelita: Oh, really. Then who broke in last night and made off with all the Clockwerk parts?
- [A mammoth thaws out from the ice and runs off]
- Bentley: I've never seen such a majestic creature! So full of life, so ready to live… [a splash is heard off-screen] So much for that. He's back in the deep freeze.
- The Contessa: That Eye belongs to me, and I want it back!
- Sly: No way. You think I'm crazy? On second thought, don't answer that. I really don't want your professional opinion.
- Contessa: Not crazy, just stupid. You're an ignorant child playing dress-up in his father's legacy. Oh, I know all about you and the Cooper Gang.
- Sly: Then you will understand why this Eye has to be destroyed.
- Sly: Hey, Bentley. How are you holding up out there in the field?
- Bentley: Fine, fine... I'm just fine. I just need to bomb all the pillars supporting that disco ball and I can get out of here.
- Sly: What's with taking out the disco ball?
- Bentley: Its impact will pop the front peacock's sign off of its moorings... Look, I can't talk now, I've got to keep moving, keep safe!
- [Carmelita is being held prisoner, while getting brainwashed]
- Contessa: Inspector Fox, why fight it? Don't you want to be my friend?
- Carmelita: No, you horrible 8-legged cow! No!