Why the hell Britney Spears-like stuff reside here?
Shouldn't this page contain quotes on the concept "knowledge" itself?
Source of quote
"The more you know, the more you realise that you know nothing." - Unknown I have seen a simillar quote in the w:Talmud. Thought the wording would be more likely be translated to, "The more you learn, the more you realise how little you learnt." 220.127.116.11 18:53, 2 January 2006 (UTC)
This is ancient Greek long before the goyim loving Talmud was concipated or constipated which ever. Socrates a.p. Plato
Quotes from Rabbi Schneerson
my personal quote about knowledge
Without our comfort we know how to do it better.
Credit where it's due
- It was also reformatted by Rmhermen, which is a legitimate contribution to the quote as transferred. (There were other subsequent article changes by others, but none that affected the quote itself.) ~ Jeff Q (talk) 15:27, 4 June 2007 (UTC)
use the knowledge
kowledge should express to all to keep improving that. by naaganivethitha.b.r.
Can't access page
I am unable to access the Knowledge page itself - either from the tab at the top or by any other means (was directed there from google) - get an 'unknown file type' error न चोरहार्यं न च राजहार्यंन भ्रातृभाज्यं न च भारकारी । व्यये कृते वर्धते एव नित्यं विद्याधनं सर्वधन प्रधानम् ॥
विद्यारुपी धन को कोई चुरा नहि सकता, राजा ले नहि सकता, भाईयों में उसका भाग नहि होता, उसका भार नहि लगता, (और) खर्च करने से बढता है । सचमुच, विद्यारुप धन सर्वश्रेष्ठ है ।
- I do not get any error. The problem may be with your local server. BD2412 T 14:25, 30 December 2014 (UTC)
I'm looking for a source for "Knowledge grows when shared." - Bhartrihari and have not been able to find anything. Does anyone know where this is from? --mikeu 13:42, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
reorganization along more standard lines
I might attempt to do a more standard "alphabetized by author or source" breakout on this page, such as exists on the Love and Magic pages within a few weeks. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 12:31, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
- Please do: I don't think the chronological arrangement of this article is particularly useful. Although philosophical approaches to Epistemology have evolved along diverse branches over time, its object, knowledge, is a universal theme and many of the quotations are timeless. ~ Ningauble (talk) 14:34, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Knowledge.
- Knowledge changes you more than any medication can.
- Knowledge grows when shared.
- Knowledge is something I should have that if I knew I wouldn't be as ignorant as I am now.
- Sometimes questions are more important than answers.
- The more you know, the more you realise that you know nothing.
- The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
- There is no wealth like knowledge; no poverty like ignorance.
- We all don't know something.
- You must understand a thing completely before you can safely ignore it.
- Gain knowledge from the cradle to the grave.
- (Prophet Mohammed)
- "Misdirection is the key to survival. Never attack what your enemy defends. Never behave as your enemy expects and never reveal your true strength. If knowledge is power, then to be unknown is to be unconquerable."
- David R. George III [Narrator of Romulan Intro in Birth of the Federation, Romulan maxim (DS9 novel: Rough Beasts of Empire)].
- “Knowledge Management is common sense, but not common practice.”
- It’s not what you know that gives you power, it’s what you share about what you know that gives you power.