Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Shimon Peres. --Antiquary 17:57, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
- If a problem has no solution, it may not be a problem, but a fact - not to be solved, but to be coped with over time.
- Television has made dictatorship impossible but democracy unbearable.
- You can kill a thousand; you can bring an end to life; you cannot kill an idea.
- on the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin
- With the religious you can hardly negotiate. They think they have supreme permission to kill people and go to war.
- The Arabs began to understand that it is not poverty creating terror, but terror creating poverty. They are the victims of their own errors.
- The court ignored the fact the right to live is a basic human right. The effectiveness of the tribunal is in its ability to rule against terror, and not only against those who fight it.
- on the ICJ ruling regarding the Israeli West Bank barrier
- Historic justice has been done by killing Saddam.
- This had a DEAD LINK to Jpost but with no clear info provided as to either the date or the article quoted; no reliable online source of this statement can currently be found, as of 2016·09·27.