The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius Season 3
Attack of the Twonkies
- Jimmy: Guys! This isn't the time for blame. If it were I'd be saying things like "I tried to tell you" and "Why didn't you jerks listen to me?"
- [Sheen volunteers for the school chorus]
- Sheen: [singing badly] HOME, HOME ON THE RANGE--
- Principal Willoughby: NEXT!!!
- Sheen: Eh, pardon?
- Principal Willoughby: Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.
- Sheen: Well, I can't say I'm surprised. Now, let's talk rehearsal schedule, man. Tuesdays, I have my action figure support so that's no good for me. Mondays...
- Principal Willoughby: Oh, dear. I better explain. Um, Sheen, amigo, I'm afraid you won't be joining the chorus.
- Sheen: What?! You're rejecting me?!
- Principal Willoughby: Now, now, now, don't take it personally. We needed an alto, and well, you're a... You're a...
- Miss Fowl: You're a terrible singer!
- Principal Willoughby: Miss Fowl! You see, Sheen, your voice... Um, how shall I put this?
- Miss Fowl: Your voice scares small children!
- Principal Willoughby: Miss Fowl, please! Look, Sheen, as chorus master, I know talent...
- Miss Fowl: And that's what you have: no talent! [Principal Willougby is about to burst] I'm done.
- Cindy: [in a sweet tone] Um, Jimmy? If you're done talking to yourself.... [yelling] WE HAVE A SITUATION HERE!!!
- Jimmy: This isn't over, people! If we don't blast that monster back to the comet in the next ten minutes, he's stuck here for another year!
- Sam: That's bad.
- Sheen: I'll just sing to him every time he wakes up.
- Miss Fowl: That's worse!
- Sam: Yeah!
Lights! Camera! Danger!
The N Men
- Sheen: Engines down! Losing power! Abandon ship!
- Libby: You're enjoyin' that massage chair a little too much.
- Sheen: Set boosters on "Lower back"! Engage!
- Jimmy: I think I see what happened. You all got super powers based on what you were doing when the Van Patten rays hit.
- Cindy: And you just turned orange?! How lame is that?!
- Jimmy: It's not lame! Maybe my cells store massive amounts of vitamin C or something.
- Carl: [sniffs] Mmm. He does have a pleasing, fruity aroma.
- [Both laugh]
- Sheen: Guys, get serious. We've all been endowed with incredible power. And I say we use that power to attack Tokyo! [Runs to Tokyo and back] Guys, come on, pick up the pace.
- Jimmy: Sheen's right! Except for the part about Tokyo—we have been given incredible power. But we should use it to fight crime.
- Sheen: Why didn't I think of that?
- Libby: You mean... become superheroes?
- Cindy: I hate to admit it, but that would be cool.
- Carl: I can fight crime, but I have to be home by 5:30.
- Sheen: Stack hands, everyone. We need to make a solemn vow.
- [All stack hands.]
- Sheen: Let those who do evil beware! From this day forth, we shall be known as: The Fantastic League of Justice-Bringing Avenging Men!
- Libby: Excuse me?!
- Sheen: And two girls.
The Tomorrow Boys
- Future Cindy: NERDTRON! Nerdtron, what are you doing?! You're supposed to be soaking my mother's feet! And if it's not done every hour on the hour, she experiences severe flaking!!
- Future Jimmy: Cindy, can you not call me Nerdtron? [scoffs] Now that we're married?
- [The word "married" repeats itself, slowing down each time.]
- Jimmy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...[commercial break, after which Jimmy is still screaming.]...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
- Carl: Wow. You just screamed for four minutes, Jim.
- Sheen: I'm both impressed and disturbed.
- Baby Quackers: [repeated line] Gotta go potty! [puddle forms under her] Ooopsie!
Jimmy Goes to College
The League of Villains
Who's Your Mommy?
- Jimmy: Welcome to Planet Schmangy! ...Again.
- Jimmy: The strange appetite, the mood swings, the glowing buldges... Carl, I don't know how to say this, so I'll whisper it in Sheen's ear and he'll blurt it out in astonishment. [whispers to Sheen]
- Sheen: CARL IS PREGNANT?!?!?
- Carl: [jumps in shock] What!?
Clash of the Cousins
My Big Fat Spy Wedding
Crouching Jimmy, Hidden Sheen
- Jimmy: [in trying to find a way to help Sheen defeat a zealous karate practioner who wants to ursurp Sheen's position as "The Chosen One"] There's only one way to help Sheen train.
- Sheen: [in front of a dojo] A tutor?
- Jimmy: We have no other choice!
- Sheen: Why don't you just make me take piano lessons while I'm at it?
- [The Dojo head, Master Hong, answers the door]
- Master Hong: Yes?
- Jimmy: Master Hong?
- Sheen: Dude, aren't you a little old to teach kung-fu?
- Master Hong: [calmly, holding out a pebble] Snatch this pebble from my hand.
- Sheen: [sarcastically] Snatch the pebble... too easy! [gets slammed around by Master Hong] You're hired!
- Lead Shangri-Llama Monk: [of Sheen] To the Chosen One! Long may he put his leg behind his head!
The Incredible Shrinking Town
- Sheen: Aw, cheer up, Jimmy. Hey, after the game, you wanna come over to watch Wizard of Oz? I love those little monkeys. [Jimmy glares at him.] What? What'd I say? Man, you dinky guys are so touchy.
- Jimmy: You guys have no idea what it's like to be the short guy. It's like...it's like...
- Sheen: Uh, you're not gonna sing, are you?
- Sheen: [Reading a message about the Vomitorium] Do not go on this ride if you have a bad back, bad neck, or hate puking.
- [The space bandits have captured the citizens and are taking them on the McSpanky's ship.]
- Cindy: Well, we can all thank our favorite boy genius for getting us into mortal danger -- again!
- Libby: At least we can say we had an exciting childhood.
- Carl: [sees the ship] Hey, look, it's the old McSpanky's burger joint that we used to work at till you shot it at the sun, Jimmy.
- Jimmy: They've turned it into a spaceship.
- Sheen: [opens a fake treasure chest] It's okay, our worries are over! We're rich!! [hugs it]
- [Jimmy rolls his eyes.]
One of Us
The Trouble with Clones
The Evil Beneath
Carl Wheezer, Boy Genius
Who Framed Jimmy Neutron?
How to Sink a Sub
Lady Sings The News
- [Everyone walks away, and Jimmy kisses Cindy.]
- Carl: Hey, Guys! Okay, you're coming back right? Guys! My scapula!
- Butch: "Jimmy and Cindy sitting in a--"
- [Cindy forcefully punches him sqarely in the stomach.]
- Butch: [panting on the floor] ".....tree."
King of Mars
Best in Show