The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius/Season 3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius is a show that ran on Nickelodeon from 2002–2006. The show follows the life of genius kid Jimmy Neutron and his friends and family. It is also based on the 2001 CGI film Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius.
- 1 Attack of the Twonkies
- 2 Lights! Camera! Danger!
- 3 The N Men
- 4 The Tomorrow Boys
- 5 Fundemonium
- 6 Stranded
- 7 Jimmy Goes to College
- 8 Who's Your Mommy?
- 9 Crouching Jimmy, Hidden Sheen
- 10 The Incredible Shrinking Town
- 11 One of Us
- 12 The Trouble with Clones
- 13 Who Framed Jimmy Neutron?
- 14 How to Sink a Sub
- 15 Lady Sings The News
- 16 External links
Attack of the Twonkies
- Jimmy: Guys! This isn't the time for blame. If it were I'd be saying things like "I tried to tell you" and "Why didn't you jerks listen to me?"
- [Sheen volunteers for the school chorus]
- Sheen: [singing badly] HOME, HOME ON THE RANGE--
- Principal Willoughby: NEXT!!!
- Sheen: Eh, pardon?
- Principal Willoughby: Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.
- Sheen: Well, I can't say I'm surprised. Now, let's talk rehearsal schedule, man. Tuesdays, I have my action figure support so that's no good for me. Mondays...
- Principal Willoughby: Oh, dear. I better explain. Um, Sheen, amigo, I'm afraid you won't be joining the chorus.
- Sheen: What?! You're rejecting me?!
- Principal Willoughby: Now, now, now, don't take it personally. We needed an alto, and well, you're a... You're a...
- Miss Fowl: You're a terrible singer!
- Principal Willoughby: Miss Fowl! You see, Sheen, your voice... Um, how shall I put this?
- Miss Fowl: Your voice scares small children!
- Principal Willoughby: Miss Fowl, please! Look, Sheen, as chorus master, I know talent...
- Miss Fowl: And that's what you have: no talent! [Principal Willougby is about to burst] I'm done.
- Cindy: [in a sweet tone] Um, Jimmy? If you're done talking to yourself.... [yelling] WE HAVE A SITUATION HERE!!!
- Jimmy: This isn't over, people! If we don't blast that monster back to the comet in the next ten minutes, he's stuck here for another year!
- Sam: That's bad.
- Sheen: I'll just sing to him every time he wakes up.
- Miss Fowl: That's worse!
- Sam: Yeah!
Lights! Camera! Danger!
The N Men
- Sheen: Engines down! Losing power! Abandon ship!
- Libby: You're enjoyin' that massage chair a little too much.
- Sheen: Set boosters on "Lower back"! Engage!
- Jimmy: I think I see what happened. You all got super powers based on what you were doing when the Van Patten rays hit.
- Cindy: And you just turned orange?! How lame is that?!
- Jimmy: It's not lame! Maybe my cells store massive amounts of vitamin C or something.
- Carl: [sniffs] Mmm. He does have a pleasing, fruity aroma.
- [Both laugh]
- Sheen: Guys, get serious. We've all been endowed with incredible power. And I say we use that power to attack Tokyo! [Runs to Tokyo and back] Guys, come on, pick up the pace.
- Jimmy: Sheen's right! Except for the part about Tokyo—we have been given incredible power. But we should use it to fight crime.
- Sheen: Why didn't I think of that?
- Libby: You mean... become superheroes?
- Cindy: I hate to admit it, but that would be cool.
- Carl: I can fight crime, but I have to be home by 5:30.
- Sheen: Stack hands, everyone. We need to make a solemn vow.
- [All stack hands.]
- Sheen: Let those who do evil beware! From this day forth, we shall be known as: The Fantastic League of Justice-Bringing Avenging Men!
- Libby: Excuse me?!
- Sheen: And two girls.
The Tomorrow Boys
- Future Cindy: NERDTRON! Nerdtron, what are you doing?! You're supposed to be soaking my mother's feet! And if it's not done every hour on the hour, she experiences severe flaking!!
- Future Jimmy: Cindy, can you not call me Nerdtron? [scoffs] Now that we're married?
- [The word "married" repeats itself, slowing down each time.]
- Jimmy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...[commercial break, after which Jimmy is still screaming.]...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
- Carl: Wow. You just screamed for four minutes, Jim.
- Sheen: I'm both impressed and disturbed.
- Baby Quackers: [repeated line] Gotta go potty! [puddle forms under her] Ooopsie!
Jimmy Goes to College
Who's Your Mommy?
- Jimmy: Welcome to Planet Schmangy! ...Again.
- Jimmy: The strange appetite, the mood swings, the glowing buldges... Carl, I don't know how to say this, so I'll whisper it in Sheen's ear and he'll blurt it out in astonishment. [whispers to Sheen]
- Sheen: CARL IS PREGNANT?!?!?
- Carl: [jumps in shock] What!?
Crouching Jimmy, Hidden Sheen
- Jimmy: [in trying to find a way to help Sheen defeat a zealous karate practioner who wants to ursurp Sheen's position as "The Chosen One"] There's only one way to help Sheen train.
- Sheen: [in front of a dojo] A tutor?
- Jimmy: We have no other choice!
- Sheen: Why don't you just make me take piano lessons while I'm at it?
- [The Dojo head, Master Hong, answers the door]
- Master Hong: Yes?
- Jimmy: Master Hong?
- Sheen: Dude, aren't you a little old to teach kung-fu?
- Master Hong: [calmly, holding out a pebble] Snatch this pebble from my hand.
- Sheen: [sarcastically] Snatch the pebble... too easy! [gets slammed around by Master Hong] You're hired!
- Lead Shangri-Llama Monk: [of Sheen] To the Chosen One! Long may he put his leg behind his head!
The Incredible Shrinking Town
- Sheen: Aw, cheer up, Jimmy. Hey, after the game, you wanna come over to watch Wizard of Oz? I love those little monkeys. [Jimmy glares at him.] What? What'd I say? Man, you dinky guys are so touchy.
- Jimmy: You guys have no idea what it's like to be the short guy. It's like...it's like...
- Sheen: Uh, you're not gonna sing, are you?
- Sheen: [Reading a message about the Vomitorium] Do not go on this ride if you have a bad back, bad neck, or hate puking.
- [The space bandits have captured the citizens and are taking them on the McSpanky's ship.]
- Cindy: Well, we can all thank our favorite boy genius for getting us into mortal danger -- again!
- Libby: At least we can say we had an exciting childhood.
- Carl: [sees the ship] Hey, look, it's the old McSpanky's burger joint that we used to work at till you shot it at the sun, Jimmy.
- Jimmy: They've turned it into a spaceship.
- Sheen: [opens a fake treasure chest] It's okay, our worries are over! We're rich!! [hugs it]
- [Jimmy rolls his eyes.]
One of Us
- Jimmy: (narrating) There we were, running for our lives from our best friends and family. How did this happen? It all began on a normal day at school.
The Trouble with Clones
Who Framed Jimmy Neutron?
How to Sink a Sub
Lady Sings The News
- [Everyone walks away, and Jimmy kisses Cindy.]
- Carl: Hey, Guys! Okay, you're coming back right? Guys! My scapula!
- Butch: "Jimmy and Cindy sitting in a--"
- [Cindy forcefully punches him sqarely in the stomach.]
- Butch: [panting on the floor] ".....tree."