The Pink Panther
The Pink Panther is a series of films featuring the fictional Inspector Clouseau, played by Peter Sellers, that began in 1963.
The Pink Panther may also refer to:
- The Pink Panther (1963 film), first film of this series starring David Niven and Peter Sellers.
- The Pink Panther (2006 film), based on the same characters as the original series starring Steve Martin, and Kevin Kline.
- The Pink Panther 2, 2009 film, the sequel to the 2006 film.
- The Pink Panther cartoons, 124 animated shorts produced between 18 December 1964 and 31 December 1978 by DePatie-Freleng Enterprises (DFE Films) and MGM Animation.
- The Pink Panther (1993 TV series), 1993 animated television series.
- The Pink Panther Show, a television series of Pink Panther cartoons.
- The Pink Panthers, a name used by different gay rights organizations in North America and Worldwide since the 1970s.
- Pink Panthers, a name given to an international jewel thief network by Interpol.
- Jaipur Pink Panthers, an Indian Kabaddi team in the Pro Kabaddi League.
- Paula Creamer, a professional golfer nicknamed "The Pink Panther."
- Jim Rock, an Irish professional boxer nicknamed "The Pink Panther."
- Passport to Peril, a point-and-click video game featuring the pink panther cartoon character.
- Land Rover, painted with pink camouflage for desert operations.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.