The Pink Panther
The Pink Panther is a series of films featuring the fictional Inspector Clouseau, played by Peter Sellers, that began in 1963.
The Pink Panther may also refer to:
- The Pink Panther (1963 film), first film of this series starring David Niven and Peter Sellers.
- The Pink Panther (2006 film), based on the same characters as the original series starring Steve Martin, and Kevin Kline.
- The Pink Panther 2, 2009 film, the sequel to the 2006 film.
- The Pink Panther cartoons, 124 animated shorts produced between 18 December 1964 and 31 December 1978 by DePatie-Freleng Enterprises (DFE Films) and MGM Animation.
- The Pink Panther (1993 TV series), 1993 animated television series.
- The Pink Panther Show, a television series of Pink Panther cartoons.
- The Pink Panthers, a name used by different gay rights organizations in North America and Worldwide since the 1970s.
- Pink Panthers, a name given to an international jewel thief network by Interpol.
- Jaipur Pink Panthers, an Indian Kabaddi team in the Pro Kabaddi League.
- Paula Creamer, a professional golfer nicknamed "The Pink Panther."
- Jim Rock, an Irish professional boxer nicknamed "The Pink Panther."
- Passport to Peril, a point-and-click video game featuring the pink panther cartoon character.
- Land Rover, painted with pink camouflage for desert operations.
This disambiguation page, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name, lists articles associated with the name The Pink Panther. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.