The Transformers (TV series)
- For other uses of "Transformers", see Transformers.
- 1 Opening Titles
- 2 Season 1
- 2.1 More than meets the eye part 1
- 2.2 More than Meets the Eye part 2
- 2.3 More than Meets the Eye part 3
- 2.4 Transport to Oblivion
- 2.5 Roll for It
- 2.6 Divide and Conquer
- 2.7 Fire in the Sky
- 2.8 S.O.S. Dinobots
- 2.9 Fire on the Mountain
- 2.10 War of the Dinobots
- 2.11 The Ultimate Doom part 1
- 2.12 The Ultimate Doom part 2
- 2.13 The Ultimate Doom part 3
- 2.14 Countdown to Extinction
- 2.15 A Plague of Insecticons
- 2.16 Heavy Metal War
- 3 Season 2
- 3.1 Autobot Spike
- 3.2 Changing Gears
- 3.3 City of Steel
- 3.4 Attack of the Autobots
- 3.5 Traitor
- 3.6 The Immobilizer
- 3.7 The Autobot Run
- 3.8 Atlantis, Arise!
- 3.9 Day of the Machines
- 3.10 Enter the Nightbird
- 3.11 A Prime Problem
- 3.12 The Core
- 3.13 The Insecticon Syndrome
- 3.14 Dinobot Island, part 1
- 3.15 Dinobot Island, Part 2
- 3.16 The Master Builder
- 3.17 Auto-Berserk
- 3.18 Microbots
- 3.19 Megatron's Master Plan, Part 1
- 3.20 Megatron's Master Plan, Part 2
- 3.21 Desertion of the Dinobots, Part 1
- 3.22 Desertion of the Dinobots, Part 2
- 3.23 Blaster Blues
- 3.24 A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court
- 3.25 The Golden Lagoon
- 3.26 The God Gambit
- 3.27 Make Tracks
- 3.28 Child's Play
- 3.29 Quest for Survival
- 3.30 The Secret of Omega Supreme
- 3.31 The Gambler
- 3.32 Kremzeek!
- 3.33 Sea Change
- 3.34 Triple Takeover
- 3.35 Prime Target
- 3.36 Auto-Bop
- 3.37 The Search for Alpha Trion
- 3.38 The Girl Who Loved Powerglide
- 3.39 Hoist Goes Hollywood
- 3.40 The Key to Vector Sigma, Part 1
- 3.41 The Key to Vector Sigma, Part 2
- 3.42 Aerial Assault
- 3.43 War Dawn
- 3.44 Trans-Europe Express
- 3.45 Cosmic Rust
- 3.46 Starscream's Brigade
- 3.47 The Revenge of Bruticus
- 3.48 Masquerade
- 3.49 B.O.T.
- 4 Season 3
- 4.1 Five Faces of Darkness, Part 1
- 4.2 Five Faces of Darkness, Part 2
- 4.3 Five Faces of Darkness, Part 3
- 4.4 Five Faces of Darkness, Part 4
- 4.5 Five Faces of Darkness, Part 5
- 4.6 The Killing Jar
- 4.7 Chaos
- 4.8 Dark Awakening
- 4.9 Forever Is a Long Time Coming
- 4.10 Starscream's Ghost
- 4.11 Thief in the Night
- 4.12 Surprise Party
- 4.13 Madman's Paradise
- 4.14 Mightmare Planet
- 4.15 Ghost in the Machine
- 4.16 Webworld
- 4.17 Carnage in C-Minor
- 4.18 The Quintesson Journal
- 4.19 The Ultimate Weapon
- 4.20 The Big Broadcast of 2006
- 4.21 Fight or Flee
- 4.22 The Dweller in the Depths
- 4.23 Only Human
- 4.24 Grimlock's New Brain
- 4.25 Money Is Everything
- 4.26 Call of the Primitives
- 4.27 The Face of the Nijika
- 4.28 The Burden Hardest to Bear
- 4.29 The Return of Optimus Prime part 1
- 4.30 The Return of Optimus Prime part 2
- 5 Season 4
- The Transformers! More than meets the eye!
- Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons!
- The Transformers! Robots in disguise!
- The Transformers! More than meets the eye!
- The Transformers!
More than meets the eye part 1
"Prime told me there'd be days like this."
"And you didn't believe him?"
"I do now!"
- —Bumblebee and Wheeljack under fire.
"When do we start the search mission?"
"Soon as you're ready to launch."
- —Prowl is told to hurry up by Optimus Prime.
"Fear not, Megatron. Cybertron shall remain as you leave it."
- —Shockwave, more accurate than he realizes.
"But what about materials?"
"Use your imagination!"
- —Starscream and Megatron
"Here's something to keep you warm."
- —Megatron as he ignites the oil spill.
More than Meets the Eye part 2
"For someone who doesn't like to fight, heh, you're not bad, Mirage!"
- —Cliffjumper complimenting Mirage after he helped fight off Skywarp and Thundercracker
"You destroy everything you touch, Megatron!"
"Because everything I touch is food for my hunger, my hunger for power!"
- —Optimus Prime and Megatron banter while fighting on top of Sherman Dam
"You're old, Megatron. Yesterday's model—ready for the scrap heap!"
"We'll see who's ready for the scrap heap!"
"Junk! That's what you are, junk!"
- —Optimus Prime insults Megatron during their battle
"Don't push me, Megatron, my desire for power is as great as yours!"
"Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough."
"Time makes all things possible. I can wait."
- —Starscream and Megatron, foreshadowing several repetitive scenes in the future
"Let's give Megatron a little present."
"Heh. Maybe we oughtta wrap him up and put a little bow on him."
- —Skywarp and Thundercracker on capturing Bumblebee. Not seen: Bumblebee's humiliated weeping.
More than Meets the Eye part 3
"You gave us all a pretty good scare."
"It's been worse. I remember the time on Cybertron—"
"Save the war stories, hot shot. Just remember, there's a thin line between being a hero, and being a memory."
- —Optimus Prime and Ironhide
"The rocket base is one hundred and forty kilometers due west of the Autobot camp."
- —Ravage's sole line of dialog in the entire series.
"I am the leader of the future!"
"You couldn't lead ant-droids to a picnic. How can you pretend to lead the Decepticons?"
- —Starscream and Megatron arguing over Starscream's competence... again.
"We knew you were anxious to get back to Cybertron, but at least you could have waited for us."
"Sorry, Prime. The ship was... full."
- —Optimus Prime and Mirage uttering a classic line.
Transport to Oblivion
Cliffjumper: "Don't worry, Megatron. I'll get them after I've taken care of YOU!"
(Cliffjumper punches Megs downstairs. This has no effect, and he is brushed aside like a rag doll.)
Megatron: "WHO will take care of me?"
Optimus Prime: "I will, Megatron."
- —Megatron gets put in his place for picking on the short one.
Skywarp: "Starscream! Behind you!"
(Starscream turns to see Cliffjumper and Gears running towards him)
Cliffjumper: "Too late, Starscream!"
Starscream: "It's never too late, Autobot."
[calmly raises his left arm and fires]
"No more backtalk, or I'll short your mouth circuit."
- —Ratchet's bedside manner toward Ironhide.
"How're we gonna get out of this?"
"By the skin of our teeth!"
"I didn't know human teeth had skin!"
- —Bumblebee and Spike
"The Autobots robbed me of my victory, but they have not seen the last of Megatron. I shall be avenged!"
- —Megatron, for the first time, but not the last.
Roll for It
"Can the chat and start kickin' pig-iron!"
- —Brawn, heading into battle.
"Starscream! Thundercracker! You two look like Optimus Prime ran you through a laser-powered trash compactor!"
- —Megatron, observing the damaged condition of his men
"Leadership my sine function."
- —Starscream after hearing Thundercracker's remark on Megatron's leadership.
"Stealing the antimatter formula is gonna be a piece of oil cake!"
- —Reflector, thinking he is (they are?) clever.
"I don't like the idea of Megatron getting the antimatter formula. He can't be trusted!"
"Sure can't, manifold-mouth!"
- —Starscream gripes and Bluestreak's potty mouth slang
"Now this is a human after my own central processor!"
- —Prowl, commenting on Chip's computer-control.
"There's no one here! I must have static in my rectifiers."
"Now that's the smartest thing you've said all day!"
(flattered) "R-really? ...Hey, what's going on!"
- —Rumble, hoodwinked by Mirage and Hound.
"Gosh! You guys look like the guests of honor at a 50-car pile-up!"
- —Sparkplug Witwicky, upon seeing the battle-damaged Autobots return to base.
"I get the feeling our jet judo needs a little more work."
- —Sunstreaker to Sideswipe after their failed bid to stop the Seekers.
"You may not be an Autobot, but when you rolled for broke back there you sure could've fooled me."
- —Bumblebee congratulating Chip.
Divide and Conquer
"Heh, I wonder if I'll ever get used to that."
- —Sparkplug witnessing the Autobots transform
"He's doomed. I know it. I can feel it in my databank."
- —Huffer, hoping the best for a dying Prime.
"They sure don't build 'em like that anymore."
- —Sparkplug, commenting on the fact Optimus Prime is still alive after his chest explodes.
"Just like Sherlock Holmes with floppy disks!"
- —Spike, hopelessly over his head when it comes to computer talk.
"No one's ever really disabled as long as he has courage."
- —Chip Chase, and that’s one to grow on.
"I'm sorry, Spike. Sometimes nothing you do makes any difference."
- —Sparkplug to Spike, which, if you don't read as the general you, is actually kind of mean and funny.
"We can't go down without trying! Prime would want us to go for it, no matter what the odds! Well, are you with me, or do I fight this battle alone?"
- —Spike gives an inspirational battle rally to the Autobots after taking Jazz's gun.
"Is there anyone in the universe who will challenge the might of Megatron?"
"There is one, Megatron! I, Optimus Prime, challenge you!"
- —Megatron is scared to death by a now healthy Optimus Prime.
Fire in the Sky
"Not snowman, Spike. Snowbot! There's a flurry in a hurry!"
- —A snow-covered Jazz, surprising Spike
"Okay, Spike. You rat on me, I'll splat on you!"
- —Bumblebee, after Spike warns Ratchet about Bumblebee's incoming snowball
"Ironhide's carrying too much lead in his caboose!"
- —Gears, predating the "junk in the trunk" standard after they all fall through an ice sheet
"Lucky for you my laser has a defrost cycle."
- —Cliffjumper breaks Spike and Sparkplug out of an ice prison.
"Well, I'll be reprogrammed with a rivet roller."
- —Ironhide reveals yet another unusual piece of Cybertronian technology.
"I'm a scientist, not an executioner!"
- —Skyfire objecting to Starscream's demand that he execute the captives.
"He won't be forgotten, Spike. He will live forever... so long as freedom exists. We shall remember you, Skyfire."
- —Optimus Prime's eulogy for Skyfire
"Well I'll be a Cybertronic bolt-bat!"
"Robot dinosaurs might be useful. You have my authorization."
- —Optimus Prime gives the okay to make the Dinobots, because sure, why not?
"Maybe Hound's got glitch mice in his databanks again!"
- —Bluestreak, mocking Hound's radar accuracy, to the amusement of no one
"Nice shootin', if you were aimin' for the sky!"
- —Rumble goading Bluestreak
"Which ones... friends?"
"Ones with... face like this...uh, I think."
"That... good enough for Slag."
- —Slag and Sludge determine friend from foe by using faction symbols.
"I, Starscream, am now your leader. Decepticons - follow me!"
- —Starscream shouts when Megatron is hit by the Dinobots
"If on Decepticon turf you happen to tumble, look out robot, 'cause here comes Rumble!"
- —Rumble's clever combat banter
Fire on the Mountain
"Looks more like stealing to me… and I'm talking steel!"
- —Brawn confronts the Decepticons with fists and horrible puns.
"Awww, hexagonal nuts!"
- —Trailbreaker, after he and Brawn totally fail to stop the Decepticons.
"Forgive me, Starscream, you have done an excellent job."
- —Megatron. Honest. And no, this isn't Shattered Glass.
Starscream: "Don't blame me. Thundercracker swiped defective steel, not I. It was his fault."
Thundercracker: "You lie, Starscream."
Megatron: "SILENCE YOU FOOL!" (Punches Thundercracker right off the top of the pyramid)
- —Starscream shows that ol' Seeker camaraderie once again. Remarkably, Megs doesn't even doubt Starscream's word. Is he really that stupid?
"It's cold enough to freeze the ailerons off a titanium moosebot!"
Soundwave: "The Autobot jet is afraid to fight!"
Brawn: "Wrong again, you dipstick tapedeck!"
Windcharger: "We just didn't want him to spoil our fun!"
"Have fun playing crystal nurse, Screamer! Byyyye!"
- —Skywarp, being a jerk
"Fate, schmate. It isn’t over yet, Megabum!"
- —Trailbreaker, after Megatron prematurely gloats of imminent victory.
"This is what separates the Autobots from the robot chickens!"
"Ain’t no one calling me a robot chicken!"
- —Ironhide and Brawn, referencing Robot Chicken years before the Adult Swim show.
"What’s the matter, fearless leader? You and Starscream look real geeky!"
- —Thundercracker, being a jerk.
War of the Dinobots
"Well, meteor or no meteor, Optimus Prime, it's great not worrying about the Decepticons for a change."
"I always worry about the Decepticons, Spike."
- —Spike Witwicky learns that Optimus Prime really needs a vacation.
"I’ve seen enough! My finest warriors defeated by those primitive, pea-brained beasts. Revolting!"
- —Megatron on the Decepticons' failure to defeat the Dinobots.
"No matter how many times I see it, it's always outrageous."
- —Chip Chase, wondering if they are truly outrageous.
Grimlock: "We destroy Optimus Prime!"
Slag: "And him, Grimlock, be new leader!"
Sludge: "Hail him, Grimlock!"
- —The Dinobots plan their coup.
"Great! I'm finally gonna get in a fight!"
- —Sideswipe, finally seeing some action after being largely ignored for several episodes.
"I do not want to fight you, but you leave me no choice."
- —Optimus Prime's warning to the Dinobots.
"You, Megatron, tricked us! Make us fight good leader, Optimus Prime. Prime risk own life to save us. Bad Megatron!"
"Decepticons, retreat now, quick, at once!"
- —Grimlock switches allegiances again and puts the fear of Primus into Megatron.
"Optimus Prime, can you forgive? Me Grimlock was jealous of you."
- —Grimlock, actually showing humility for once.
The Ultimate Doom part 1
Skywarp: I say Megatron's plan was brilliant.
Starscream: And I say the diversionary attack on the solar plant was a waste of energy.
Skywarp: You waste more energy with your mouth!
- —More heart-warming Decepticon camaraderie.
"I've got the plan, if all of you've got the cast-iron manifolds for it!"
- —Prowl and Optimus Prime
"Into the ocean, best be daring. The last one in is a rusty herring."
- —Jazz, turning into a poet
Megatron: Fire-retardant foam! Our circuitry's been shorted out.
Thundercracker: My weapon!
Skywarp: Can't we just bash 'em to pieces?
Megatron: If we stay, this foam will permanently damage our circuitry. The Autobots are through anyway. RETREAT!
- —The Decepticons become ever more farcical and ridiculous.
Optimus Prime: Thats the last one you're activating Megatron!
Megatron: Correct. You will activate the last pylon and bring Cybertron here.
Optimus Prime: "As the Earthlings say: Fat chance, fat-head!"
Megatron: If you don't you will be responsible for Cybertrons Destruction.
- —Optimus Prime and Megatron.
"Have I saved Cybertron...only to destroy the Earth?"
- —Optimus Prime angsts over his decision to bring Cybertron into Earth's orbit.
The Ultimate Doom part 2
"The Decepticons will triumph. Ha ha ha ha! Join me, Spike. Join the conquerors!"
"Look, I told you. Don't call me that!"
- —Sparkplug adds to Spike's psychological wounds.
"Decepticon rule FOREVER!"
"Forever's shorter than you think!"
- —Megatron and Spike argue philosophy with big weapons.
- Jazz: "That'll teach you to play with fire, Blundercracker!"
- Trailbreaker: "I've heard of a hot-foot, but that's the first hot nose I've ever seen!" (Both laugh)
- —Jazz and Trailbreaker share a laugh at Thundercracker's expence.
"Cross me again, Starscream, and I'll reduce you to titanium fragments."
"But we had the Autobots disoriented. We could have eliminated them."
"We'll do that at our leisure when our more important work is done. You have had the only warning I intend to give."
- —Megatron and Starscream bicker again.
"Creating a mindless slave is simplicity itself, thanks to the brilliant complexity of my hypno-chip."
- —Doctor Arkeville to Rumble. The real irony is that Rumble is probably more advanced than anything Arkeville could ever create.
"Let me go, you beryllium buzzard!"
- —Spike disses Laserbeak.
"That ought to cook that tin foil turkey."
- —Bluestreak also disses Laserbeak.
Optimus: Look at the monitors! You must help stop these disasters.
Grimlock: Uh, me Grimlock not care whole planet fall apart. Make no difference to me Grimlock.
Wheeljack: With you on it?
Grimlock: Hmm, hadn't thought of that.
The Ultimate Doom part 3
"I don't 'take' so easy."
- —Soundwave and Brawn
"Prepare for termination!"
"Prepare for a very large headache!
- —Shockwave vs. Brawn
"You cannot get out!"
[Shockwave unleashes a massive blast, but blows a hole in the wall instead of Skyfire]
"I can now!"
- —Shockwave and Skyfire
"All the comforts of home...if you liked living in an auto-robotic factory."
- —Wheeljack, on his workshop
"My slaves will be caught in the tidal wave!"
"I thought humans liked to play in the ocean!"
- —Dr. Arkeville teaches Megatron an important fact about human anatomy.
"Surf's up! And I'm talkin' UP!"
- —Bluestreak spots an approaching tsunami
"Thanks, guys, for not giving up on me. Especially you, Spike."
"Dad, it's like you taught me: You never quit on the people you love."
"Mushy, but true."
- —Sparkplug and Spike have a touching father-son moment, with an addendum by Brawn.
"You're not pushing slaves around this time."
- —Optimus Prime, preparing to open a Kremzeek brand can of whup-ass.
Countdown to Extinction
"Hey, I didn't volunteer for this geeky assignment. I want Skywarp's job."
"Butt out, Frenzy. Geek work's made for a geek! Like you!"
- —Skywarp and Frenzy bickering before resorting to violence.
"I, Doctor Arkeville, genius of science, say... OPEN SESAME!"
- —Dr. Arkeville shows Starscream the entrance to his secret lab.
"Hey Optimus, how'd you like to hear the number one on the Decepticon hot cassette charts?"
"As I believe the Earthlings say...lay it on me, man."
- —Jazz and Optimus Prime
"Your destiny is to serve me, my potent beauty."
- —Megatron's interest in the exponential generator gets a little creepy.
Rumble: Megatron, it's...it's the Autobots!
Megatron: Impossible! They were doomed!
Skywarp: Don't worry. We'll make them regret undooming themselves.
- —The Decepticons prepare to kick some exhaust port.
Megatron: Here! Have a ton of fun!
[Megatron throws a boulder at Optimus and misses.]
Optimus: Hahaha! Your aim's improving, Megatron!
- —Optimus Prime is having a blast.
"Welcome home, noble voyager."
- —Megatron missed Janeway too.
Bumblebee: Hey Prime, what do you think Megatron's gonna do to Starscream?"
Optimus: Nothing gentle, I would say.
Jazz: I think we seen the last of ol' Starcreep alright! And that's the first thing that's gone right all day.
- —The Autobots muse on Starscream's fate after Megatron is last seen carrying him off screen.
A Plague of Insecticons
"Boy! Talk about hot lips!"
- —Windcharger is hit by an Insecticon blast.
"Still think they're optical illusions, Brawn?"
- —Skyfire, after getting his ass handed to him by an army of Insecticon clones.
"Well, let's look at the bright side—at least they didn't bring that sawed-off nerd Rumble along."
- —Brawn, showing he is an optimist, even in the worst situations.
"Uh-oh! What I wouldn't give for a laser-powered flyswatter."
- —Skyfire comes up with something else for Wheeljack to invent.
"Now, taste the lightning, Autobot fool!"
"It tastes terrible."
- —Shrapnel zaps Wheeljack.
- —Optimus Prime plays catch...with a 10,000-ton oil tanker.
"Maybe we've picked the wrong allies, Shrapnel."
- —Bombshell, showing a rare moment of insight.
"The traitors! We befriended them, and now they steal our power source. Forget the Autobots, DESTROY THE INSECTICONS!"
- —Megatron. He really does have a hard time keeping his troops loyal.
Heavy Metal War
"Forgive me, but I believe your boast sounds vaguely familiar."
- —Starscream, after hearing another of Megatron's promises to destroy the Autobots.
"Let's see how he likes my new shockblast cannon! [The cannon explodes in his hands] Uhh... hnh... that's a shock, all right."
"But I need my power chip rectifier. Besides, the Cybertron Code of Combat requires each warrior to fight as he is, without additional reinforcement. You wouldn't want to cheat, would you, Megatron?"
"I will win by any means! At any cost! Even if it means terminating you, Starscream!"
"I was only raising a legal point..."
- —Starscream and Megatron
"Doesn't this remind you of the gladiatorial combats in ancient Rome?"
"Maybe it would if I knew what you were talkin' about."
"It's Earth history, Ironhide! Skip it!"
- —Chip and Ironhide on the duel between Optimus and Megatron.
"No destroy Teletraan I. Dinobots destroy you!"
- —Grimlock after hearing the Constructicons' plans to destroy Teletraan I.
Sludge: Sludge not see these Decepticons before.
Snarl: Not see again either. Because we dynamite them to pieces!
Slag: Dinobots no fool around!
Grimlock: Right! Dinobots transform!
- —Sludge, Snarl, Slag, and Grimlock carrying on a conversation while fighting the Constructicons.
"It's bad news, Scrapper. They've brought out the heavy artillery."
"Then it's time we did the same! Only heavier!"
- —Hook and Scrapper as the Constructicons prepare to merge into Devastator for the first time
"Prepare to meet your doom. Nothing can withstand the might of Devastator!"
- —Devastator speaking to the Dinobots.
"Nothing defeats the Devastator! Nothing!"
"Nothing, little one? Ha ha ha! What would you say about me? HAHAHAHAHA!"
- —Devastator and a "Giant Autobot"
"It is ended."
"Is it really over, Optimus? I mean, have we seen the end of this war? Forever?"
"Who can say, Spike? In this vast universe, is anything truly forever?"
- —Optimus Prime and Spike, with a question that is quickly answered, at least for the audience
"Uhhh... we shall rise... AGAIN."
- —Megatron floating in lava
"Another Autobot? Even if it works, who needs it?"
- —Ratchet is a 1984 purist.
"It's not supposed to do that!"
- —Sparkplug referring to Autobot X destroying Autobot headquarters
"So you Decepticreeps like to fly, eh? Well, take off!"
- —Brawn after kicking Soundwave
"Hmmm...if only there were a way of separating Spike's mind from his body while we work..."
- —Spike's doctor clumsily moves the narrative along within earshot of Autobot X's creator.
"He wants a battle—let's give him one!"
- —Starscream, referring to the now-mechanized Spike
"I must say, you've improved your appearance since our last encounter, Spike!"
- —Megatron, upon meeting Spike in Autobot form
General: Aren't they a gorgeous sight?
Optimus Prime: Impressive. [To Ironhide] For primitive rocket technology.
- —Only Optimus Prime could both praise and diss humanity at the same time.
"Man, I've got powers I haven't even discovered yet!" - A mentally-deteriorated Spike as he fires on the Autobots.
"Hmmm, I wonder—I wonder what it would be like for a robot mind to be transferred to a human?"
- —Bumblebee, being eerily prophetic
Ironhide: "Action first, Gears; maintenance later."
Gears: "Easy for you to say. Your pulleys don't squeak!"
Bumblebee: "Your squeaking's not the problem—[does a forward flip over Gears]—it's your squawking!"
"Go ding your diodes and get defunct Megatron. I’m not helping you do zilch."
- —Cranky, gutsy Gears
"Megatron is behind this. I’d bet my titanium torsion bars on it."
- —That's probably a safe bet, Optimus Prime
"I should be very angry at you Megatron. You are an evil son of a retrorat, but for some reason, I just can't get too upset."
- —Cheery, nice Gears
"I should have destroyed you when I had the chance, but Megatron can't save you now!"
"Heheheh, I really hate to disappoint you Starscream, but you better look behind you!"
"Do you seriously expect me to fall for such a stupid trick?"
- —Starscream refuses to be distracted by Gears warning of an impending charge from Bumblebee.
"How can I help you, Megatron, heh heh, you rotten hunk of scrap?"
- —Gears, piling on the flattery.
"What did you do to Gears, you monster? You turned him...nice!"
- —Ironhide, at Gear's sudden change in personality.
"All right, now let's blast that Solar Needle and roll out."
"I suppose you want me to do that."
"Be my guest."
- —Optimus Prime and Gears, grumpy once again.
City of Steel
"I didn't join this outfit to be a dump truck!"
- —Long Haul, commenting on his alternate mode.
"I feel like I'm in some messy swamp, not under the biggest city in North America."
- —Ratchet, trudging through the sewers of New York.
"It sickens me to say it, Reflector, but this one time I have to hand it to Megatron. The place is finally starting to feel like home."
- —Starscream agrees with one of Megatron's plans, which heralds the coming of the apocalypse.
"I may not have a weapon, but I can still transform and roll!"
- —Optimus Prime, preparing to crush the battle taxis.
"O-hoo-hoo-hoo, here they come! Auto-Auto-Autobots!"
"Say 'uncle' or I'll shove your nose in your afterburner!"
"Gee, I didn't know Decepticons had uncles!"
- —Sideswipe lovingly deals with Starscream. He's obviously been practicing his jet judo.
"You'll never catch us, Megaklutz!"
"Megaklutz! You dare to insult me in my own command post?!"
- —Spike Witwicky daring to insult Megatron in his own command post.
"It will take more than your puny arm to stop Devastator!"
"Right. Which is why it's lucky the hand at the end of that arm... is holding a gun!"
- —Devastator reels as Optimus Prime points out the single flaw in the gestalt's otherwise brilliant tower-climbing plan.
Attack of the Autobots
"My warning diode is pulsating!"
- —Optimus Prime does his best to emulate Spider-Man.
"Hey, come back! You didn't finish your nickel-plated knuckle sandwich!"
- —Brawn worries about the Decepticons' dietary needs.
"Warning! Evil presence now infiltrating Autobot Headquarters!"
"Very good, Teletraan I! The personality destabilizer I placed inside your recharging chamber has converted your Autobot friends from sentimental fools, to my kind of mechanisms!"
"Autobots are noble. Your plan can never succeed."
"Oh, it can't, eh? Autobots! Obey my first command. Silence that annoying computer!"
"Optimus Prime, NO—!"
- —Teletraan I displays some pretty incredible capabilities as it debates with Megatron, right before Optimus shows the computer where to stick it
"Like, wow! Rock and roll with real rocks!"
"It's called an avalanche!"
- —Jazz and his sound system are a bit much for Sparkplug... not to mention a nearby cliff.
"Destroy, destroy, destroy! Let none stand against us!"
- —Evil Optimus Prime (No, it's not Nemesis Prime or any other evil Primes you know.)
"First, drain evil. Second, recharge good."
"Let's hope it don't finish up with 'Third, bury Jazz'!"
- —Sparkplug and Jazz
Optimus: Well, there won't be any more trouble, thanks to you. And especially to you, Bumblebee.
Ratchet: Especially to him? I was the one who saved the satellite, and came up with the idea of firing those attitude exchangers!
Sparkplug: Oh, yeah? Well who helped you make 'em in the first place?
Ratchet: Why, you wouldn't know a micro-chip from a potato chip!
- —Optimus Prime's thanks to Bumblebee starts a little round of glory-hogging.
"I just love opening presents."
- —Skywarp as he breaks through the roof of a human research institute
"You fool! You'll destroy us all!"
"Destroy us all, oh brave Megatron? Perhaps it's time the Decepticons looked elsewhere for direction, to someone prepared to make command decisions!"
- —Megatron and Starscream argue over who is a better leader. Again.
"This time, you have dared too much, Starscream. You must pay the price for your insolence!"
- —Megatron threatens to terminate Starscream. Again.
"Try and remember which side you're on, Mirage."
"Keep your mind on the Decepticons, Cliffjumper."
"That's just what I'm doing!"
- —Optimus Prime reprimands Cliffjumper for his suspicions.
"An electrocell! Come to papa..."
"Not so fast, papa!"
- —Cliffjumper and Starscream have a moment.
"Release the electro-cells, Megatron. They don't belong to you."
"I possess them. Therefore I own them!"
- —Optimus Prime and Megatron discuss the finer points of legal ownership
"Uh-oh. Sounds like I'm not alone."
"You're not! And this is one of those times when you really need a friend."
- —Cliffjumper and Starscream's have another moment.
"You wouldn't cheat us. You need us to get rid of the Autobots. Maybe after that, you'd rob us blind. But not now!"
- —Bombshell after hearing Megatron's explanation of Mirage's trickery
"Give me the device now, Optimus Prime."
"Try and take it, Mega-turkey!"
- —Megatron and the oh-so-witty Trailbreaker
Optimus Prime: "You’re losing your warriors, Megatron."
Megatron: "Warriors are expendable! The most important thing is I get what I deserve! And I always do."
[The river unfreezes; the Decepticons fall in and are swept away]
Trailbreaker: "You deserved that, all right, Mega-jerk. Rust in peace!"
- —Megatron makes the mistake of tempting fate.
"This is where we store our ammo. Course, uh, we'd rather not have any of this stuff around. But until the Decepticons change, or we pacify 'em once and for all..."
"Someone should pacify those Decepticons...and their underwater headquarters."
- —Ironhide finds that Carly is a girl after his own heart
"The show’s over. Back to work."
- —A leering Megatron takes glee in Carly’s apparent drowning.
The Autobot Run
"No, Megatron. You can't mean to—"
"What's a test without a guinea pig-o-tron? Transform, I say!"
- —Megatron selects Starscream as the test subject for his latest device.
"Uh, probably just energy evaporation from all the speed, maybe... I hope..."
- —Bumblebee fails physics forever.
"If you're going to do what I think, Sunstreaker, you've got boom glitches in your brain garage."
- —Mirage's colorful terms for Transformer anatomy.
"Well, guys, what's next? I'm for anything except demolition derbyin'."
"I can't change back to my normal, handsome self!"
- —Modest and humble Sunstreaker
"I knew the racing bit was bad news, but would anyone listen to me? Oh, noooo!"
"Stifle it, Huffer, or I'll put my footio in your audio!!"
- —Huffer being an ass and Brawn looking to kick some.
"Ironic, isn't it, Autobots, that after so many valiant battles, you will meet your end in the crushing jaws of this device so lovingly fashioned by my Constructicons."
- —Megatron's concept of irony is off.
"Later, guys. It's been really great knowin' ya."
- —Headed for the crushing device, Ironhide accepts his fate.
"Hey, what's that?"
"I'd call it a TARGET!"
- —Thundercracker and Starscream spotting Roller.
"I'm transforming! I see my true beauty emerging!"
- —Sunstreaker, vain as always.
"Are you sure humans do this for fun?"
- —Hound, after playing a game of football with the Dinobots
"No! That could ruin Wheeljack's function circuits!"
"So... what? Ruining Autobots is my life!"
- —Bumblebee and Starscream
"Autobots bite off more than they can chew, then send for Dinobots! Come, Snarl, Sludge. We go!"
- —Grimlock, responding to the SOS call by Wheeljack. Apparently he does not want Slag or Swoop.
"Mmm, we are here."
- —Grimlock is a master of subtle and astute observation
"Me Grimlock here again, Optimus Prime, to pull your diodes out of laser fire."
- —Grimlock is getting a little tired of rescuing Optimus Prime
"Okay, Grimlock. Time for you and the Dinobots to act prehistoric!"
- —Optimus Prime
"You don't frighten me, you mechanical throwbacks!"
"Good, Megatron! We love stupid enemies!"
- —Grimlock has no grasp of irony.
Day of the Machines
"Illegal access! Illegal access!"
"It certainly is."
- —TORQ III is reprogrammed by Megatron
"Good grief. More bad news. This isn’t one of our shining days."
- —Optimus Prime as TORQ's machines surround his troops.
"We help! ...Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into."
- —Grimlock laments at yet another Autobot bungle he is called upon to resolve. Forcefully.
"It's a safe bet those doors are locked."
"Fortunately, I have a delicate lock-picking technique."
- —Dr. Gates and Optimus Prime, right before Prime "delicately" blasts his way into TORQ's building.
"Come and get me you metal-headed dumb-dumb."
"That's one stupid Decepticon."
- —Skyfire and Hound accurately assess Frenzy's level of intelligence.
"What do you say, guys? Can you bash it down?"
"With a smile on our lip components!"
- —Spike and Hound discuss the finer points of Cybertronian facial structure.
"I'll take that transmitter, please."
"The transmitter is mine!"
- —Optimus Prime is always polite. Megatron, not so much.
"You took the word right out of my mouth. It was in there with my foot."
- —Dr. Paul Gates after he tells the Autobots that all machines are unreliable.
Enter the Nightbird
"Imagine, Autobots playing nursemaid to an earth robot. It's probably just a glorified wind-up toy."
- —Look who's talking, Wheeljack.
Ratchet: Dr. Fujiyama's doohickey's under that drape!
Wheeljack: If it walks it probably needs a long extension cord.
Ratchet: Heh heh heh. I wonder if batteries are included? Heh, heh, heh.
Wheeljack: When they turn it on, it'll probably blow the lights!
Optimus: We're here to guard the robot, not make jokes at its expense.
- —Wheeljack and Ratchet, masters of diplomacy
"Ah, why build a robot ninja, doctor? Isn't that rather dangerous?"
- —The guy with the white mustache asks what we're all thinking.
"I bring you greetings, Optimus Prime...lethal greetings!"
- —Megatron. His writers don't get paid enough.
"I love warping minds for you, Megatron... love it!"
- —Bombshell, the spokesman for Grand Theft Auto.
"I'm open to suggestions... and you don't need to raise your hands before you speak."
- —Shouldn't Optimus Prime have said something like "raise your finger components" instead?
"She's not so hot!"
"She's hot enough to replace you whenever I choose!"
- —Starscream and Megatron utter the words that launch a thousand fanfics.
"Yes, you're definitely on my replacement list, Starscream... Hahaha, she's everything I've always wanted!"
- —Megatron. Aw, all he wanted was some love.
A Prime Problem
"It's just such ignorance which forever relegates you to the ranks of underlings, Starscream!"
"All the danger you can handle is already here, Floptimus Prime!"
- —Starscream comes up with a clever insult.
"I'm sorry there are only three of you. Clobbering less than four Decepticons at a time is boring."
- —Optimus Prime
"Laserbeak... you tin-foil turkey!"
- —Optimus Prime dishes out the trash talk like a pro.
Optimus Prime clone: Bumblebee, come over here. The computer's not responding to my input.... Bumblebee, I'm speaking to you.
Ironhide: You talking to me?
Optimus Prime clone: Of course.
Ironhide: But I'm not Bumblebee, I'm Ironhide, Prime.
Optimus Prime clone: I meant Ironhide, naturally.
- —The fake Optimus Prime totally flubs Ironhide's name, even though Ironhide's the only other one there, and the Southern-fried lug still doesn't get it...
"I don't mind hitting the dirt, but I don't enjoy eating it!"
"No, DO NOT! ARGH, my magnificent creation, vaporized! With Prime's replica destroyed, we must escape, now!"
- —Megatron, not being at all melodramatic.
"Is it really you, Optimus Prime? I mean really?"
"Yes, Spike. This time I am definitely me. Or I. Myself. Oh, whoever I am. Put 'er there, partner."
- —A cautious but hopeful Spike questions Optimus Prime, who doesn't do the best job of keeping a sentence together.
"Autobots, move out!"
- —Sunstreaker, thinking he outranks Jazz and Prowl.
"It's like shooting dynametal ducks in a beryllium barrel. And I mean dead ducks!"
- —Starscream wonders if they store beryllium baloney in beryllium barrels.
- —Starscream to Megatron. No, you read that right.
"I do this only for the benefit of my Decepticons. It grieves me that you may also profit."
- —Megatron, agreeing to ally with the Autobots and lying through his teeth (he's doing it to save his own chassis).
"What's the matter, Chip?"
"I guess I was hoping Devastator might join the Autobots for good, but that's probably just a dumb old dream."
"Hang on your dreams, Chip. The future is built on dreams. Hang on."
- —Optimus Prime gives Chip Chase valuable words to live by.
The Insecticon Syndrome
"Gigantic robot insects that eat trees? YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING!"
- —Jeff the Park Ranger's suspension of disbelief is ruined.
"The Insecticons have done well."
"Yes...perhaps they should lead us."
"You test my patience, Starscream."
- —Megatron and Starscream after the Insecticons defeat some Autobots.
"Why, if it isn't Megatron, and his merry mechanical men!"
"Oh boy, a robotoid turkey shoot!"
- —Inferno takes aim at Laserbeak and Buzzsaw.
"Power has made the Insecticons obnoxious."
- —Starscream and Megatron
"What's the matter, Megatron? Weakling humans too tough for you, for you?"
- —Shrapnel to Megatron, after the latter has been shot by a human weapon.
"Ohhhh....that Nova Power Core is giving me heartburn...that is, if I have a heart."
"If you have a brain, you'll realize that we've got a battle to fight!"
- —Bombshell and Megatron
"Guys, you all right?"
"Just great...if you don't mind two tons of Inferno sitting on your head plates."
"Look, you get ten tons of boulders off my shoulder struts, and I'll get off your noggin."
- —Spike, Hound and Inferno
"No one gets into my cranial chamber!"
"Auugh, my cerebro-shell! My precious shell!"
- —Megatron and Bombshell
"We Insecticons, know how to get... it... together!!"
- —Bombshell delivers a cheesy line after reassembling Shrapnel.
Dinobot Island, part 1
"Hang in there, Bumblebee. Prepare for a daring rescue maneuver!"
"Can't he just save a guy without doing a commercial?"
- —Powerglide narrates his rescue of Bumblebee. He must want Victor Caroli's job.
"Beryllium baloney, Wheeljack. Once a dino-klutz, always a dino-klutz."
- —Huffer being both hungry and skeptical at the same time.
"What that is, Sludge?"
"Uh, Sludge not know. Maybe time to do our thing?"
- —Slag and Sludge.
"Very impressive, Wheeljack. But what about the other Dinobots?"
- —Optimus Prime, about to regret what he said.
"Slag, Sludge, go away! Me Grimlock demonstrating finesse. Whatever that mean."
- —Grimlock really needs a thesaurus. Get it? Thesaurus?
"Oh wow! I think I'll call it... Dinobot Island."
- —Spike, showing an incredible lack of creativity.
"What is this bird planning on hatching out of these eggs... battleships?"
- —Yes, Spike. The pterosaur is planning on hatching tiny, human-sized battleships.
"Bye, Grimlock! Bye, guys! I'd write, but you can't read."
- —Spike Witwicky. He should be thankful that the Dinobots didn't take offense.
"Swoop! Do flying stuff!"
"...Slag! Do fire stuff!"
"...Snarl! Do tail stuff!"
"...Getting better... but still not more better enough."
- —Grimlock shows his mastery of both military tactics and grammar.
Dinobot Island, Part 2
"But draining those energies might upset the chronological balance of this island! It already drifts precariously in the sea of time."
"Scientific gobbledegook, Starscream! Do as I say."
- —Starscream and Megatron discuss technobabble.
"OORUBBA REEYO! RUMBUBUH RULLY!" [More unintelligible babbling and grunts]
- — The Barbarian on his mammoth, making a thought out and well articulated point.
"Remember those creatures are flesh and blood, not unfeeling machines like the Decepticons."
- —Optimus Prime placing a higher value on woolly mammoths than Decepticons.
"Why, you unwashed primitives! You could have fissured my finish!"
- —Sunstreaker blasts the barbarians for pounding on him with their weapons.
"We be wantin' your treasure, and the wenches too. Hahahahaha!"
"Aww, cool off, Long John!"
- —Pirate captain and Cliffjumper
"I don't care if the entire Earth explodes! We can always relocate."
- —Megatron isn't big on the neighborhood.
"If that stolen energy is taken from this area, this entire galaxy could crumble!"
- —Optimus Prime wonders where Megatron would relocate to then.
"Hey, Blitzwing! Tank you!"
- —Warpath attacks Blitzwing in a tank-versus-tank duel
"No! It is impossible! I saw you buried beneath the tar pits!"
"You wrong. And you ugly, too."
- —Megatron gets some comeuppance from Grimlock, of all mechs
The Master Builder
"Move over, blue skies. Here comes old Powerglide, king of the cloud chasers, sultan of the stratosphere, ace of the air."
- —Powerglide, king of self-esteem.
"Well, if he's not impressed, I'll... be depressed."
- —Grapple worries about whether Optimus Prime will agree on his proposal for a Solar Tower.
"Am I 'drooling' correctly?"
"The word is 'dribbling', Optimus!"
- —Optimus Prime and Spike play basketball.
Megatron: "Ahhh, my loyal Constructicons. You are loyal, aren't you? No! You're traitors! And you can't deny it."
Scrapper: "Megatron, y-y-you got it all wrong!"
Hook: "We're still working for you, and for the glory of the Decepticons."
Bonecrusher: "You see we eavesdropped on their plans."
Long Haul: "Plans to build a whopper solar tower!"
Scavenger: "That'd produce megawatts of energy."
Mixmaster: "Energy we can use to destroy the Autobots. Get it, Get it, heh-huh?"
- — The Constructicons try to explain themselves to a furious Megatron.
Bonecrusher: We'll just help ourselves if you don't mind.
Long Haul: Or even if you do!
Construction foreman: Who me? M-mind? Why should I! hehe... he. [tears up his blueprints]
- —The Constructicons rob a hapless building site.
"As soon as my Power Tower is finished, I must find a place to sign my name... in very large letters."
- —Grapple as the Solar Power Tower is approaching completion.
"Watch out Spike! I'm driving for a layoff!"
"It's called a layup, Prime! And watch out for Tracks!"
- —Optimus Prime gets basketball lessons from Spike.
"'Get this.' 'Bring that.' I thought I was finally gonna build somethin'!"
- —Long Haul after being told to bring another solar panel.
"Man, look at that! That's so tall, the top is in a different time zone than the bottom!"
- —Observing the Solar Power Tower, Spike demonstrates that you don't need to understand geography if your best friends are giant robots.
"There'll be other towers to design and build, Grapple."
"It was magnificent... for a little while, wasn't it, Hoist?"
"Incredible. Absolutely incredible."
- —Hoist and Grapple, amid the ruins of the Solar Power Tower.
"Someday I want to build something that doesn't get trashed!"
- —Grapple, digging out the ruins of his bunker.
"I'm fine! It's just an electroglitch that comes and goes. Comes and goes."
- —Red Alert demonstrates that he's definitely not fine.
"Why can't anyone see it?! Inferno wants my job!"
- —Red Alert spirals down into paranoia...
Inferno: You need immediate repairs!
Red Alert: Don't give me any of that. You just want to disassemble me for spare parts! Never! I won't let you!
- — ...and hits bottom...
Hoist: Let me fix you!
Red Alert: Get back. I know just how you want to fix me!
- — ...and then grabs a shovel.
"I've got morons on my team!"
- —Megatron having a life-changing realization.
Ramjet: Hey! My circuits electric blew just out!
Skywarp: Too mine! I'm blind flying!
Starscream: Away move, before collide we!
- —Seekers the, by Smokescreen scrambled.
They sound like Yoda.
Fire chief: Hey! That's my car! Put it back where ya found it!
Ironhide: Aw, sorry, chief; it looked like a friend of mine!
[transforms and drives off]
Fire chief: No two ways about it—I gotta take that vacation!
- —Ironhide mistakes a real car for Red Alert.
"Yeah, let's waste it! I hate nice things."
- —Rumble and Scavenger
[Starscream shoots at a tree and misses]
"Good shot, Starscream!"
"Shut up or I'll blast you, punk!"
"Hey, hold that pose! I wanna remember you that way!"
[A snake wraps itself around Starscream's neck]
"Help! Get this thing off me!"
"I think it looks stunning on ya!"
- —Rumble and the Constructicons laugh at Starscream.
"He'll blow us away if we attack."
"He'll blow us away if we just stand here! Charge!"
- —Ratchet and Cliffjumper debate whether or not to attack the powered-up Megatron.
Brawn: Are you defective? How're we gonna do that?!
Perceptor: Simple! We use my trans-mat reduction beam to shrink down to microscopic size. Then, we crawl into Megatron, and rip the blasted heart out!
Optimus: What do you think of his intelligence now, Brawn?
Brawn: Ahhh, I reserve judgment.
- —Brawn is just being pissy at this point.
Megatron: Decepticons: a toast. To the imminent destruction of the accursed Autobots!
[The Decepticons begin drinking Energon]
Starscream: Energy! We won't need to conserve it after tomorrow. We can bleed this planet dry!
Rumble: [hiccups] Boy, these are good. [hiccups] I needed to refuel. Energy!
Megatron: Energy! Energy!
Thundercracker: Hey! This stuff's the greatest! [passes out]
Megatron: Ah, those were the good ol' days, back on Cybertron...Didn' half to...sneak around in these...ugly Earth disguises.
Powerglide: Time to cut the jets and glide! ...What in the world?
Megatron: Good ol' Cybertron! Land...of the metal moon!
- —the Decepticons give us what is quite possibly the funniest scene in the series.
"How come it's so quiet?"
"Because he isn't engaging any of his main brain functions."
"Then I got a honey of an idea. Let's bash brain!"
- —Brawn and Perceptor in Megatron's cranial chamber
"What are they?"
"Brain impulses... evil brain impulses!"
- —Brawn and Perceptor discuss Decepticon neuroscience.
Megatron's Master Plan, Part 1
"Ah, the power of public relations."
- —Megatron, possibly the most honest politician in the world.
"Hold the last order, Prime...I wanna throw some...dark on the subject."
- —Tracks demonstrates his black beam gun.
"Another raid to blame on the Decepticons...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
- —Starscream as Optimus Prime with the creepiest laugh ever...(an early Nemesis Prime?)
"SAVE THE HUMANS!"
- —Megatron. No, this isn't miscited.
"Hey, guys, look. Berger dropped one of his video cameras. Let's make some home movies!"
- —Dirge thinks about a career as a camera man. Follow your dreams, Dirge!
"I knew the humans would turn on us someday. They're such undependable creatures. Inferior lifeforms."
"Ahh, I'm not so sure, Sunstreaker. Some of my best friends are humans."
- —Sunstreaker and Bumblebee discuss the worthiness of humans while Spike, Sparkplug, and Chip are right there.
Megatron's Master Plan, Part 2
"Uh, Laserbeak wanna cracker?"
- —Male human teen who suspects Laserbeak wants to eat him
Ironhide: Are we going anywhere, Cosmos, or is this a tour of the stars?
Hound: Lay off him, Ironhide. He didn't cause our problems.
Ironhide: You're right! Maybe we oughta take it out on the one who got us into this mess!
Optimus Prime: I did what was necessary.
- —Only Ironhide could get away with taking a shot at Prime like that.
"This city is under martial law...and I am the marshal!"
- —Megatron spells doom for the people of Central City...and makes a funny.
"Let us teach them a lesson in sorrow!"
- —Dirge as he and the Coneheads terrorize Central City during the Decepticon-imposed martial law
"It is over. I saw the Autobot ship, like a silver bullet, streaking toward the Sun, and it collided—collided with destiny! I saw the end. They died in a cosmic funeral pyre!"
- —Shawn Berger, destroying all hope
"You...pile of reject parts, I'll—"
"Reject parts? BWAHAHAHAHHAHA!"
- —Chip Chase as Thrust destroys Teletraan I and, perhaps, mocks the handicapped
"You are going to face justice, and may it be kinder to you than it was to us."
- —Optimus Prime, deciding not to have Berger sent on a collision course with the Sun
Desertion of the Dinobots, Part 1
Wheeljack: Dinobots, we got a job for you.
Grimlock: Me Grimlock no like orders.
Slag: Me Slag no like anything.
Wheeljack: We really need your help. Why won't you give us a hand?
Grimlock: Me don't know why not. So we help. This time.
Wheeljack: I've got to work on their personality circuits.
- —Wheeljack learns that even the Dinobots don't know why they have a bad attitude.
"So much for your secret hideout, Megatron; even the moronic Dinobots found it!"
- —Starscream as the Dinobots attack the Decepticons' airbase.
- —Megatron decides to try a new tactic when losing.
"I warned you guys there was trouble!"
"You always say there's trouble, Red."
- —Red Alert and Hoist
"It's the Aurobrroughs... THE AURRROOBBRRURURRUGHRRR!!!!"
- —Megatron after the effects of Cybertonium depletion busted his vocal circuits
"Hey, I'm stuck! I can't transform! [Ironhide kicks him; Jazz transforms] OW! Thanks...I think."
Sparkplug: The Autobots are dying, and only you can save them.
Grimlock: No care about Autobots! Me Grimlock Dinobot!
Spike: If you don't help, the Decepticons will get all the Cybertonium they need.
Grimlock: Cybertonium? Cybertron! Okay, us do it!
Slag: No! Us no want to.
Sludge: What he say?
Grimlock: Me Grimlock. Me leader! Me say us do it!
- —Grimlock's unassailable logic convince the Dinobots
"Stowaways?! Stand back!"
"WE NO STAND BACK!"
- —Shockwave and Grimlock, right before the Dinobots kick Shockwave's diodes.
- —Optimus Prime warns Spike and Carly of the danger of traveling to Cybertron alone, right before he nearly crushes them while passing out.
"I feel kinda stupid talking into my thumb."
- —Spike in agreement with the audience for the first and last time.
Desertion of the Dinobots, Part 2
"That was my car, not an Autobot. Decepticreep!"
"I don't think he cares, Carly."
- —Carly and Spike after Shockwave destroys Carly's car
"He won't blast one of his own robots."
- —Spike Witwicky, having learned nothing of the Decepticons in the past two years
"The more I see of this planet, the more I like it."
"The more I see of it, the more tired I get."
- —Carly as she marvels at Cybertron while Spike despairs over the huge stairs
Swoop: Why you make that noise?
Spike: Because we just left our stomachs back up there. Hoh-oh!"
Swoop: Me glad me not have stomach to leave.
- —Spike and Carly get a tiny bit of motion sickness sympathy from Swoop.
"Metal of good old days not so good."
- —Swoop doesn't think much of the traps in the tunnels. He's going to think even less of the guys who built them.
"Almost forgot—me Swoop can transform!"
- —In standard Dinobot fashion, Swoop hits on a solution for getting around with a damaged Pterodactyl wing.
"Millions of years ago, Cybertron was a planet of peace...until the Decepticons, lusting for power, began a terrible war. Not designed for combat, the Autobots were overwhelmed and subjugated by their evil opponents. While many Autobots fled Cybertron, a few valiant survivors devised new tactics and launched a counter-offensive on their arch-foes. And thus began a terrible series of wars. Many times, both sides have claimed victory, but this has been short-lived, for the Autobots have overthrown Decepticon tyrants, and, likewise, Decepticon treachery has toppled many a peaceful Autobot ruler. And to this day, the war rages on."
- —Computer activated and telling the history of the Autobot-Decepticon conflict to Carly, Spike and Swoop.
"No! Me hate you!"
"Well, I'm not nuts about you, either!"
"Me not do what you say!"
"You lunky bag of bolts, you can't do anything!"
- —Grimlock and Spike fake a fight within the Cybertonium Pit.
- —Shockwave displays a talent for understatement as he is ambushed by the Dinobots.
Slag: Even though Dinobots not like it...
Snarl: ...We take orders from you now...
Grimlock: ...Until next time me Grimlock no feel like it.
- —A warm fuzzy moment, Dinobot style.
Optimus: My audio receptors! What is that noise?!
Hoist: Humans call it music.
Sparkplug: Not this human!
Jazz: Sounds all right to me.
- —Sparkplug and the Autobots share their opinions on Blaster's choice in music.
"The Earth is but a speck on the arm of the universe."
- —Human scientist bolstering his race's importance in the cosmos.
"Blaster! Decrease volume! ... Blaster! SHUT UP!"
- —Optimus Prime in another fine example of subordinate management.
Ironhide: Where did that call originate?
Optimus: I don't know! All I can hear is that BLASTED BLASTER!
- —Peter Cullen's annoyance at Blaster's loud music.
"Hey, talk about no place. I can't even get a bottom 40 station out here."
- —Blaster doesn't enjoy outer space duty inside Cosmos.
"Why that son of an 8-track."
- —Ratchet and Trailbreaker
"Release Autobots, Megatron!"
- —Omega Supreme adds some "hands on" pressure to dealing with Megatron
"Looks like the big boy needs a little training!"
- —Astrotrain, proving the pun is indeed mightier than the sword. Unfortunately, it's not as mighty as Omega Supreme.
"Parting is such sweet sorrow."
- —Megatron, preparing to kill a defenseless Optimus Prime with a Shakespeare quote.
A Decepticon Raider in King Arthur's Court
"Oohh! I just changed heads last week!"
- —A ground-bound Ramjet strangely comes off second best after attempting to ram Warpath.
"Out of the way, Rumble! It could be dangerous. As your leader, I must take the risk. Anyway, I'm lower on energy than you!"
- —Starscream acting true to form
"Huh! Inferior construction, even for an Autobot. One good whack, it breaks right in two!"
- —Ramjet examining the "wreckage" of Sir Wulf and his horse.
"What's more important is that we have 1,451 years to go before we have to worry about the Autobots and that bungler Megatron!"
- —Even trapped in the past, Starscream looks on the bright side, unaware his math is failing.
"Whatcha waiting for, Red Knight? Don't you wanna rumble with Rumble?"
- —"Sir" Rumble prepares to joust.
"Make some idiot twenty feet tall, and he thinks he rules the Earth."
- — Beorht isn't too impressed by Starscream.
"Starscream! Lower the drawbridge! Ugh! I got your stupid potassium nitrate!"
- —Rumble, carrying a pot of bird droppings while also covered in same
"What's the matter? Aren't you glad to see us?"
- —Starscream asks a rather loaded question of Megatron.
The Golden Lagoon
"Thrust, my man, you are about to become number-one Decepticon."
- —Thrust, anticipating a promotion
"Personally, I need proof!"
"Personally, I don't care what you need!"
- —Megatron putting Starscream in his place... again.
"I will enjoy this."
- —Megatron shoots Starscream point-blank to see if the electrum makes him invulnerable.
"Sunstreaker, our weapons don't seem to have any effect on them."
"I'll blast a few big D's for ya, and you’ll see what a difference a pro makes."
- —Mirage and Sunstreaker
"Show no mercy!"
"Did we ever?"
- —Megatron and Starscream
- —Omega Supreme after three rounds of fire have no effect on the Decepticons.
Megatron: Victory over the Autobots is here."
Starscream: Cut the oration Megatron. We already heard it."
Skywarp: Yeah, let’s talk about victory after we’ve got it."
- —Skywarp and Starscream sass back to Megatron now that they're invulnerable.
- —Beachcomber's bitter statement as he surveys the wreckage of the lagoon.
The God Gambit
"Here's the church. Here's the steeple. Open the doors and where are the people?!"
- —Starscream, playing the role of Wheelie
"Sarcasm, not appreciated."
- —Omega Supreme to Jazz's remark that he should stay put after the larger Autobot crash lands on a precarious cliff edge.
"Not the slightest sign of Cosmos, but there is a native in that tree shooting arrows at us."
- —Perceptor isn't that concerned about Talaria's attack
"A heretic. What more fitting end than to be sacrificed."
- —Astrotrain needs Talaria's blood in order to be appeased.
"Sorry to bust up your revival, but the Lady ain't got her heart in it."
- —Jazz while saving Talaria from being sacrificed.
"Mighty Astrotrain, what about me?!"
"Die, like the worm you are!"
- —Jero learns that he shouldn't have worshipped Astrotrain
"They started the chain reaction!"
"Don't ya just hate sore losers?"
- —Perceptor and Jazz are not amused by the Decepticons actions.
"Look, I've been shot at, smashed up, and stolen three times tonight, and I'm in a most foul humor."
Some days, it just doesn't pay to be an ambiguously gay car.
"That car... talks!"
"You've got a mind like a steel trap."
- —Raoul and Tracks
"First time in my life I try to steal a car, and I get one with a big mouth."
- —Raoul discovers karma.
"How do you do, Starscream? Not very well, I hope!"
- —Cosmos introduces himself with laser blasts.
"I have no desire to be carved up into Auto-sushi!"
"They don't look all that smart to me. Ha! Their aim's not too good either."
"Maybe, but they've got us outnumbered. Fire!"
- —Blaster and Optimus Prime on the drones.
"Let us stomp out these cheap imitations!"
- —Tracks disapproves of knockoffs.
"I'll teach you to mess with the Chrysler Building!"
- —Tracks to the drones.
"Throw down your weapon, Prime!"
- —Megatron, about to experience his most humiliating defeat yet.
"Well, nobody seems to want you, so that makes you mine."
- —Raoul demonstrating a very lax understanding of property law as he steals Tracks.
"Skywarp, think fast!"
- —Soundwave playing catch with Skywarp...using a human.
"Strike three, Megatron. You're out."
- —Optimus Prime, umpire.
[The Decepticons return to Earth, landing in a lake]
Thrust: This isn't the type of welcome I had in mind.
Starscream: Who cares, as long as there aren't any green monsters around.
[Alligators converge and attack the Decepticons]
Starscream: AHHH! GET THESE THINGS OFF OF ME! AHHHH!
- —Starscream just can't win.
Smokescreen: A rocket ship!
Inferno: A toy rocket ship.
Perceptor Well, anything's worth a try. With some modifications to the propulsion core—
Optimus: Perceptor, just do it.
- —Perceptor exhausts Optimus Prime's patience.
Quest for Survival
- —Skids makes his debut by asking what everyone else is thinking.
"Muahah. If the Insecticons had brains, they'd be dangerous!"
- —Megatron reflects on the Insecticons' gullibility.
"Hmm. Very interesting."
"What is it?"
"Hmm? What is what?"
- —Perceptor and Prowl, a typical conversation with a scientist.
"Who says plants aren't intelligent? The Morphobots are repelled by your music."
- —Optimus Prime, being a little ungrateful to Blaster, who is repelling the Morphobots
"Just don't stand there with your cockpits open, you fools!"
- —Megatron, being dragged along the ground by a Morphobot.
"The Insecticons! Those noble creatures have come to save us, despite the danger to their own lives."
- —Megatron, seriously overestimating his allies.
"Our friend Megatron is in trouble."
"If I wasn't so hungry, I'd stop to help him out. HAHAHAHAHAH!"
- —Kickback and Bombshell both showing how an 'ally' should act.
"You didn't tell us they'd bite back!"
- —Kickback, realizing that plants do bite back.
“Uh… ummm. Optimus Prime?”
“Yes, what is it Perceptor?”
“I could use some uh… help in the lab. And, incidentally I hope there’s another spaceship available, real soon.”
- —Perceptor, asks Optimus Prime for help.
The Secret of Omega Supreme
"Where are you going?"
"To talk to the only other Autobot who can fly into space."
"Omega Supreme! Sounds like a barrel of laughs."
- —Powerglide and Optimus Prime
"That asteroid may be new fuel for Megatron. The Constructicons are mining—"
"Constructicons?! Constructicons: Enemies. Enemies die!"
"This is a military mission, not a vendetta, Omega."
- —Optimus Prime and Omega Supreme
"Quit squirming! This is for your own good! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!"
- —Devastator parrots Omega's words back at him while holding him down for the Robo-Smasher to reprogram him.
"Megatron failed. I lived...but changed. Since then, I feel only hate for the Constructicons."
- —Omega Supreme reveals the results of his betrayal to Prime.
"Revenge: soon. Anticipation: high. Vengeance: GOOD!"
- —Omega Supreme after being ordered to remove the Constructicons from the asteroid in orbit of the planet.
"Keep San Francisco clean—leave!"
- —Tracks to the monster.
"What—eh—if we all just split up—"
"Then he'd hunt us down one at a time."
"Then I say we unite!"
- —Hook, Scrapper and Bonecrusher debate how to deal with Omega Supreme.
"Relax, man. Remember, we're all one with the universe."
"We're about to become one with the pavement! Duck!"
- —Beachcomber and Tracks, as the creature is attacking.
"Perhaps someday, you'll see that there are more important things in life than revenge."
- —Optimus Prime and Omega Supreme see a little hope for future therapy.
"Arrrgh! I can't even beat my own machine anymore, and I had it fixed so I could cheat!"
- —Bosch has a stroke of bad luck.
"The name is Smokescreen, and I never walk when I can drive."
"Ladies and gentlemen! Tonight for the first time anywhere in the galaxies, you will witness the pugilistic spectacle of the millennium!"
- —Lord Gyconi talks up his gladiator show.
"Now, prepare to meet my friend, Mr. Ionic Displacer."
"Yes, Kremzeek! You will be my ultimate weapon against the Autobots."
- —Megatron displaying how desperate he was getting by that point.
"This isn't the time for jokes, Sparkplug!"
"What joke? I'm savin' ya!"
- —Optimus Prime and Sparkplug Witwicky
"Alert! Alert! Evil Martian flangoes have invaded supermarkets across the planet. They have come to steal Earth's ammonia."
- —Teletraan I's funniest line in the series.
"Choco rations down 2 grams! Doubleplusungood!"
- —Teletraan I's second funniest line in the series.
- —Kremzeek upon seeing a train. Apparently, he can say something else.
"There's a creature made of pure energy... in there."
- —Optimus Prime and Dr. Sōji Yoshikawa, the latter of whom is as dubious of the episode's plot as the target audience.
"Yo, Prime! What do we do when we catch that weirdo?"
"We'll worry about that when we catch him!"
"You mean you don't have a plan?"
"Who's had time to think of a plan? Hang on!"
- —Blaster and Optimus Prime
"Oh, here comes that sinking feeling..."
- --Optimus Prime on seeing a multitude of Kremzeeks
"Oh no...my paint job's ruined."
- —Cosmos sweating the small stuff before collapsing
"She kissed me! She kissed me!"
- —Seaspray on foreplay (Ha ha! Making cyborgs!)
"Ah, dream on, bubble-brain."
- —Bumblebee on Seaspray's love life
"Maybe that is all I am, a bunch of transistors and bolts, but I don't believe it! My heart may look like an energon pump but that doesn't mean it can't feel."
"Transform, you sponge, and get us out of here!"
- —Megatron destroys Astrotrain's self-esteem with what appears to be a sea-related insult. Mercy.
"No planet ever lost its orbit underestimating the stupidity of Starscream."
"Coach, it's a tank! What do I do?"
"GIVE HIM THE BALL!"
- —A hapless football player and his coach meet Blitzwing.
"Tell me what's on your mind, or I'll splatter it on the wall and see for myself!"
- —Blitzwing to
the football coachhis second-in-command.
"Scrapper calling Blitzwing. What is the point of this highway maze you ordered us to build?"
"It's a zone defense, you ignorant fool!"
- —Blitzwing explains the perfectly obvious to Scrapper
"Scrapper, how big is our zone defense?"
"Can't tell. All the others are lost in it! All I know is, it's big!"
- —Decepticon "leader" Blitzwing and Scrapper
"You led me into this trap!!"
"I was tricked! The Triple Changers! They told me it was a power station!"
"You are either lying, or you're stupid!"
"I'm stupid! I'm stupid!"
- —Megatron and Starscream as the latter attempts to blame the Triple Changers for the takeover.
Somwhow I got the feeling that didn't help you very much, Starscream
"Tell you what, guys, why don't you go build a bridge...and jump off it!"
"Constructicons... transform into Devastator!"
"Hey! No offense, big guy!"
- —Blitzwing refuses Scrapper's bargain of a joint leadership of the Decepticons...very unwise move.
"Don't waste your time, Megatron. Incinerating you is of no interest to me. I'm looking for the leaders of the Decepticons."
"I am the Decepticon leader!"
"You and Starscream are just a nuisance. A couple of metallic mosquitoes."
"Mosquitoes?! Then feel my BITE!"
- —Optimus Prime brilliantly manipulates Megatron.
"Astrotrain couldn't lead rats to a garbage can." (Other Decepticons snicker)
- —Astrotrain gets no respect from Thrust.
Thundercracker: I say that Megatron will prevail!
Thrust: Three energon cubes says you're wrong!
Thundercracker: Make it four!
Ramjet: My money is on Devastator.
- —Who becomes new leader of the Decepticons? PLACE BETS NOW!
"Get this straight: I am Decepticon Leader. YOU are recyclable!"
"Well put, Megatron!"
- —Megatron disses Blitzwing and Astrotrain, while Starscream kisses up.
"Megatron is a wimp!"
"So is Starscream!"
"Yes, but I'm fast!"
- —Starscream decides discretion is the better part of cowardice after Devastator defeats Megatron.
"The Decepticon cause supersedes personal vengeance. But never forget that I, Megatron, will always be leader of the Decepticons!"
- —Megatron lays down the law, and somewhere, Raksha is swooning.
Ironhide: "I guess Prime was right. Megatron took care of the Decepticons for us."
Prowl: "Yeah, but there is only one great leader in the universe. Have a seat, boss."
Optimus Prime: "Thrones are for Decepticons. Besides, I'd rather roll."
- —Optimus declines to sit on a throne made of his own soldiers.
"She's a lovely specimen, Lord Chumley, but, there's a frightful international row brewing over it."
"Ahhh. These things blow over... Remember the Boer War?"
"Oh, yes, well. Everybody else has forgotten it."
- —Dinsmoore and Chumley are older'n hell, apparently.
News Announcer: "We interrupt 'As the Kitchen Sinks' for this special news bulletin."
Jazz, Blaster, Beachcomber and Grapple in unison: "Awwwwwwwww..."
- —The Autobots do not like to miss their soaps.
"Amazing. A booby trap that actually captures boobies."
- —Optimus Prime says "boobies".
"Bah! Impenetrable! Blitzwing, how do you get into these messes?!"
- —Astrotrain vainly tries to free Blitzwing
"Decepticons! Trust them to spoil the hunt."
"Yes, sir. Just like the Humane Society, in a way."
- —Chumley and Dinsmoore
Chumley: I say, old chaps. If I free you, will you fight Optimus Prime?
Astrotrain: Trust us!
Chumley: There he is, lads! Ha ha! Give him a good thrashing!
[Astrotrain immediately tries to stomp Chumley]
Astrotrain: See how you like being hunted!
Chumley: But—you said—
Blitzwing: Never trust Decepticons, flesh creature!
- —Chumley gets a lesson in Decepticon ethics.
"That's what I call a riveting experience!"
"I don't know why I hang out with you, man."
- —Tracks makes a terrible pun after being shot at by a guy with a rivet gun, and Raoul calls him out on it.
"Foo on this jive! My main machine's in trouble!"
"I've been waiting a long time for this, you poor excuse for a sound system."
"All talk...no shock."
- —Blaster and Soundwave, right as their sonic duel begins.
"Yo, the dude's gone crazy!"
"Yeah... like a fox!"
- —Poplock and Tracks.
- —Soundwave, as he momentarily gets the upper hand in the sonic duel between himself and Blaster. This is one of the few times in the series that Soundwave is heard actually laughing, and coming from him in that quiet, metallic monotone of his, and in this context, it is actually kinda scary.
"I'd say your nightclub just went out of style."
- —Blaster to Soundwave, after he won the sonic duel.
The Search for Alpha Trion
"Female Autobots? I thought they were extinct."
- —Shockwave obviously hasn't kept up to date on Cybertron's Discovery Channel.
"Such noble nonsense."
- —Shockwave disses Chromia and gives Megatron material to rip off.
"Elita One knows no fear!"
- —Elita One need not worry about Man-Thing, then.
"Optimus Prime, something rather exciting has been discovered on Cybertron. I thought you might like to know about it."
- —Megatron calls to say he's discovered girls.
"Please, let him go."
"Very well, my dear...let him go...into the acid!"
- —Elita One's plea to Starscream to free Optimus Prime doesn't have the expected result.
"How quaint! The girls have come to rescue their boyfriends!"
- —Jealous, Starscream?
"Alpha Trion...I never expected to see you again."
- —Optimus Prime doesn't have much faith in his deadbeat dad.
The Girl Who Loved Powerglide
"Oh wow! He's tall, he's handsome, he's shiny. And he can fly!"
- —Astoria comments on Powerglide
"I guess me and machines don't get along too well."
"I can personally attest to that."
- -Astoria and Powerglide
"Why does everything always happen to me?"
- —Powerglide laments his lot in life.
"Get back here! I'm not done!"
"Is my wing fixed? Can I fly?"
"Well, yes, but—"
"Then you're done."
- -Ratchet has a most unwilling patient in Powerglide
"You got any burgers in this joint?"
"You guys are, like, the worst hosts!"
- —Astoria and Soundwave
"Hey! Like, don't be so hostile, okay?"
"Tell me what you know!"
"All I know is that you're a complete and total, utter—"
- -Astoria and Megatron
"Subject's mind completely empty."
- —Why in God's name didn't Soundwave just scan her mind himself?
"The psycho-probe will put 90,000 volts through your brain. It is an excruciating experience. Will you tell me what you know??"
"All this waiting around, that's what's excruciating. I mean, I'm starving, for cryin' out loud! When are you guys gonna feed me? That's what I wanna know. Your dumb machine, like, doesn't even work, and—"
- —Megatron wants Astoria just to shut up
"Energize the force fields!"
"What force fields?!"
- —Megatron and Soundwave
"Attention, Decepticons, this is Megatron speaking. Your new orders are...er...clean up this mess!"
- —Megatron broadcasts to the Decepticons.
"Ha, wow! Who would've believed it! Powerglide shot down by Cupid!"
- —Sparkplug teases Powerglide after he is kissed by Astoria.
Hoist Goes Hollywood
"Ready for my big scene, Mr. Director."
"Huh? Oh, yeah, the robot. Er...okay, Moist, er...pick up a donut from the catering truck and relax until I call for ya."
- —Hoist gets the brush-off from the Major Pictures director.
"The star has arrived!"
- —Sunstreaker, humble as ever
"Oh, no. The Autobots have gone movie-mad.”
"Who would want to steal scenes from this picture?"
- —Spike Witwicky, movie critic
"I feel like a fool!"
"Do you wanna quit?"
"No, but I still feel like a fool!"
- —Tracks and Sunstreaker aren't enjoying their movie careers.
"He is...no match for the alien robots...I-I mean, the evil alien robots."
- —Warpath shows his acting chops.
The Key to Vector Sigma, Part 1
"So much for your security, Prowl."
- —Smokescreen, as the Decepticons attack
"I knew I'd never make it."
- —Dirge, accepting his lot in life.
"No, Megatron, you'll have to blow us all up, and frankly, I don't think you have the guts."
- —Optimus Prime goads Megatron to shoot at the super fuel.
"Annnnd Mueller takes it! What in the world?"
"You mean Rumble takes it!"
- —Race track announcer and Rumble, who proceeds quite literally to take it
"Incredible! Not even the Autobots can do that kind of stunt driving."
"Stunt driving...yes! Behold—the Stunticons!"
- —Rumble gives Megatron an inspiration.
"This can't be the way those Deceptigoons came."
"On the contrary, it definitely is."
"What makes you so sure?"
"Because who else would have sent them to kill us?"
- —Ratchet and Alpha Trion as the Centurion droids approach
"I am Vector Sigma. Before Cybertron was, I was! Who reactivates me?"
- —Vector Sigma
Megatron: I am Megatron, your leader. Declare yourselves to me.
Motormaster: I am Motormaster. I swear loyalty to you!
Dead End: I am Dead End. I guess I'll have to do what you say.
Breakdown: I'm... I'm Breakdown. I'll obey too.
Drag Strip: I am Drag Strip. I live to obey!
Wildrider: I'm Wildrider! And I wanna bust something up!
- —The Stunticons speak their first words.
"Big and stupid."
- —Blaster on the Centurion droids who, in their zealousness, ran off a cliff to chase the maintenance robots.
The Key to Vector Sigma, Part 2
"He gave himself up just so we could have some jets? That's nuts!"
"No. One Autobot gave his life so that six could be born. He made a choice...the kind of choice I hope they'll be able to make when the time's right."
- —Blaster and Optimus Prime on the sacrifice of Alpha Trion to create the Aerialbots. Prime approves of the kamikaze concept, apparently.
"And we're sworn to protect these bird brains?"
- —Slingshot, on humans
"Somebody ought to revoke those dudes' driver licenses."
"Those guys are out of their cotton picking heads!"
- —Blaster and Ironhide after their first encounter with the Stunticons.
"He's afraid of heights, can you believe it? And you call yourself a jet."
- —Slingshot figures out Silverbolt's phobia
"The robot ran out of power ... but the human is still working! Where does he get his energy?"
"From his wellspring of concern for an Autobot. Are you getting the point yet? We owe the Autobots our liiivvees!"
- -Silverbolt sets Fireflight straight about a couple of things.
"Aerialbots, show 'em what you've got!"
"NO! It can't be!"
"Surprise, Megatron! Meet Superion!"
- —Optimus Prime introduces the shocked Megatron to the first Autobot combiner.
"So long, cruel world!"
- —Silverbolt after destroying the Key to Vector Sigma
"About time too. That high altitude was making me dizzy."
- –Thankful for a reason to land, Silverbolt reveals he's still afraid of heights.
"On my way to a turkey shoot. Isn’t that right, turkeys?"
- –Blast Off
"Megatron, you promised me world domination!”
"You’ll be lucky if I let you live, fool!"
- –Ali pushes his luck with Megatron
"Hey. Did you just call me a... junker?"
"Don't worry, Slingshot. No matter what you're made of, you'll always be a Rolls Royce to me!"
- —Slingshot and Jumal
"There's only one way to get those Aerialbots off our tails and that's to dump the chumps.”
- —Starscream right before he dumps the chumps, er, humans.
"Are those guys crazy?"
"Crazy, or even dumber than I suspected."
- —Skywarp and Starscream talking about the Aerialbots who stopped fighting and want to "talk" to the Seekers.
Starscream: Okay buddies, we'll talk. What do you want to know?
Slingshot: I want to know why Optimus Prime thinks you're evil.
Starscream: That old rust bucket doesn't know a thing about Decepticons. Stick with me. I'll teach you some things about the Decepticons, all right.
Silverbolt: I don't believe this!
- —Starscream prepares to school the Aerialbots.
"Those little twerps. They're tryin' to switch sides!"
- —Ironhide comments on the dubious loyalty of the Aerialbots.
"A warrior doesn't need a head, just a good strong body."
- —Megatron, commenting on the damaged Guardian robot that is about to be reprogrammed to serve the Decepticons.
"You may not recognize him. He is no longer Orion Pax. He is the first of our new defenders... Optimus Prime."
"I was wrong, my friends. I admired Megatron merely because he was powerful. I failed to see how he used that power."
- —Alpha Trion introducing Optimus Prime.
Optimus Prime: You've caused enough destruction for one day, Megatron!
Megatron: I haven't even started!
[Megatron fires several shots at Optimus Prime, all of which bounce off harmlessly]
Megatron: [shocked] You, who are you?!"
Optimus Prime: Your worst nightmare!
- —Megatron and Optimus Prime confront each other for the first time.
"It all began about nine million years ago..."
"Oh, great! It's gonna be one of those long stories!"
- —Optimus Prime and Ratchet, after the latter demands to know what's going on.
[Megatron and Soundwave smash their way into the sage's home]
Abdul Ben Faisal: So, you've come at last.
Megatron: You have five seconds to tell me the location of—
Abdul Ben Faisal: The Pearl of Bahoudin? I know.
Megatron: If you know so much, then you know it would be unwise to refuse me.
Abdul Ben Faisal: You have caused enough damage in Istanbul for one day. The legends say the Pearl is buried in the Galata Valley, near the Alibey River.
Megatron: You have been wise to oblige me.
Abdul Ben Faisal: Perhaps. But...once you have dug up the Pearl, you may not find it so easy to put back...
- —Warning duly noted, Abdul. And IGNORED.
"There's only one charity I care about: ME! I want that million bucks!"
- —Auggie Cahnay, born to win
[Bumblebee yanks Auggie right out of his fancy car and holds him aloft.]
Bumblebee: Listen, you! Didn't anybody ever tell you about fair play?
Auggie Cahnay: "I'm gonna win that million bucks!
Bluestreak: Keep driving like that, and you won't live long enough to win it. Not that that would be any great tragedy, but some decent people might get hurt!
[Bumblebee drops Auggie onto the ground.]
Auggie Cahnay: I got a race to win!
[Auggie jumps into his car and drives off.]
Bumblebee: What a creep.
- —Bumblebee and Bluestreak totally road-rage the asshole Auggie Cahnay.
"So help me, if one more of those metal maniacs gets in my way..." [Motormaster blocks Auggie's way, and Dead End pulls the human out of his car.] "That does it, and I'm not takin' it anymore!"
"That's right, 'cause we're taking your car."
- —Auggie Cahnay is car-jacked by Dead End.
"Starscream! Keep your grubby fingers off that. It could be a booby trap!"
"What trap? This is a prehistoric communication device, you uneducated dolt!"
- —Megatron and Starscream, doing what they do best.
"Where there's a curse on the door, there's treasure on the other side."
- —Starscream, who has never seen an Indiana Jones movie.
"If that's a lightning bug, I'd sure hate to meet up with a dragonfly."
- —Astrotrain hates big bugs (nearly his size) and he cannot lie.
"Unfortunately, the operation is successful."
- —Starscream bemoans removing an infected meteor fragment from Megatron.
"It's some weird kind of heat ray—and it works!"
- —Air Raid expresses not-unjustified amazement at the efficiency of the Decepticons' weapon-of-the-day.
"Somebody's gotta get us back to Cybertron, Prime. I never thought the end would come like this."
- —Bumblebee, dying from Cosmic Rust and apparently wanting to destroy his home planet.
"The Cosmic Rust has infiltrated your logic circuits."
"Maybe so, but I'll bet it hasn't affected my aim."
- —Megatron and Optimus Prime
"NOBODY TURNS HIS BACK ON ME!"
- —Starscream, as Megatron turns his back on him.
"I have with me two members of the Autobot team: Jazz and Cliffjump."
- —Marty Minkler and Cliffjumper.
"I see incompetence breeds even more incompetence. HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
- —Megatron to Starscream, after the latter fails in his attempt to destroy the Decepticon leader.
"Now, Megatron: who is the new Decepticon leader?"
"Enough! Uhm...you are."
"I can't hear you!"
"I am now the leader of all Decepticons!"
- —Megatron in the grip of Bruticus (literally), and Starscream.
Motormaster: Megatron's in trouble.
Dead End: Who cares?
Wildrider: It looks like Starscream's defeated him.
Dead End: So?
Motormaster: So, you think Starscream's going to stop here?
Dead End: Good point. He never knows when to quit.
Motormaster: Stunticons, unite to form Menasor!
- —The Stunticons survey Starscream's victory.
"No, Starscream, not Bruticus. It's Megatron—your leader!"
"Megatron, don't, please!"
"This time, it really is 'goodbye', Starscream! Astrotrain, get him and his giant ally off this planet! They are banished from Earth...forever!"
"You'll regret that you did not destroy me, Megatron! I shall have my revenge!"
- —Starscream and Megatron after the Decepticon leader survives Starscream's latest mutiny.
The Revenge of Bruticus
"I can't stand it! I can't stand it! This is a cosmic prison!"
"Shaddup!" [blasts him]
- —Starscream's mewling is too much for Brawl to take.
"Look, Perceptor, a shooting star!"
"Of course that's not really a shooting star. It's really a meteorite entering Earth's athmosphere."
"I know. I'd hate to imagine a real star shooting into the Earth."
"Well, the chances of this planet colliding with a real star are remote."
"I'd hope so. It would mean the end of everything!"
- —Spike being taught about shooting stars by Perceptor, only for...
"I can direct the movement of planet Earth and send it on a direct course into the Sun."
- —... Onslaught to take the idea.
"Come in, MegaBUM!"
- —Starscream being a dick as he contacts Megatron from Cybertron.
"Ramjet, if this Autobot quack does anything suspicious, shatter his lenses... from the inside."
- —Megatron delivers an indirect warning to Perceptor as the latter takes components from him and Optimus Prime to repair the Space Bridge.
"It was the Combaticons. They locked us in here and forced me to threaten you, Megatron!"
"He is lying!"
- — Shockwave snitches on Starscream.
"Not until you relinquish control over the Decepticons."
"Don't be a fool."
"Then let the Earth burn!"
- — Starscream tries to blackmail Megatron.
"They're gangin' up on us!"
"Well, let's gang up on them!"
"Combaticons, transform and become Bruticus!"
- — Brawl, Vortex and Onslaught as the Decepticons and Autobots surround them.
"Bruticus hates Cybertron! Bruticus hates you all!"
- — Bruticus goes emo on the Autobots and Decepticons that have come to destroy him.
"I hope Starscream was telling the truth."
- — Optimus Prime hopes for a miracle as he takes down Bruticus.
"You're a fool Megatron. You can't trust those reckless Stunticons with an important mission!" |-Starscream
"A near miss deserves a couple o' near-missiles!"
"I'll probably heat myself in the morning, but..."
- —Inferno before he douses the flames on the Stunticon Breakdown
"Blam! Boom! Pow! I'll make that hot rod even hotter. HA HA HA!"
- —Warpath firing on the Stunticons Dead End and Drag Strip
"Well, look who's here! The old King of the Road! When I'm finished with ya, you'll be King of the Junkyard!"
- —Motormaster taunting Optimus Prime into a game of chicken
"You did it! You did it, Optimus! You stuffed that loudmouth once and for all."
"I...hope so, Spike, because I'd hate to go through that again."
- —Spike congratulates a shaken Optimus as he recovers from a head-on collision with Motormaster.
[The Autobots are towing the defeated Stunticons to the Ark]
Wheeljack: Here they come.
Ratchet: I won't bother asking who won.
Breakdown: (taking note of the Autobots looking at them) They're gawking at us! How mortifrying!
Dead End: The word, Breakdown, is mortiFYing, my sentiment exactly.
Motormaster: I'm in no mood for your big words, Dead End.
Ironhide: For you, Motormouth, this IS a dead end.
- —Motormaster complains about Dead End's SAT-level vocabulary
"Man, Optimus. You're a dead ringer for Motormaster."
"Did you have to say dead ringer, Spike?"
- —Spike Witwicky's vocabulary causes Optimus Prime to wince.
"All right, then...ah...Stunticons, let's roll for it. "
- —Optimus Prime disguises as Motormaster.
"Everybody out on bad behavior!"
- —Breakdown after freeing himself and taking out Inferno, Grapple, and Hoist.
"Imagine my turning that ray on the Autobots' headquarters. Perhaps when it's gone, someone will put up a memorial parking lot. Mwahaha!"
"Machine appears unstable. Suggest abandoning it."
"Suggestion noted—and ignored!"
- —Soundwave warns Megatron, for all the good it does.
"Call sanitation. There's junk all over the street!"
- —Defensor, leaving his mess for the humans to clean up. He's humanity's defender, not their maid.
"Megatron, I-I-I couldn't find Brawl's personality component! I didn't think it would matter…"
- —Swindle's high opinion of his teammate.
"Here, munch a little lead!"
- —Ironhide just before spraying oil (Or possibly acid, as it makes Ironhide fall through the floor. I don't know, whatever it was, it wasn't lead) at B.O.T.
"This is so degrading."
- —Gears on being beaten by Brawl-B.O.T. Or he was talking about the episode itself.
"We should've just taken the 'F' in Science."
"If you ever pull a stunt like that again, I'll melt you down for scrap tutonium!"
- —Megatron threatens Swindle with gibberish
Five Faces of Darkness, Part 1
Cyclonus: Once Decepticons nearly held the quadrant through terror. Now we scrap like slaargs over a few energon cubes. Is this how you honour the memory of Galvatron?! Is this the fate of the mighty Decepticon Empire?!
Astrotrain: In the days of Megatron, it was not like this.
Cyclonus: You mean Galvatron.
Cyclonus and the Sweeps: Hail Galvatron! Hail Galvatron! Hail Galvatron!
Astrotrain: [Muttering to Menasor] Well, they were the same guy.
- —The Decepticons remember the good old days.
"Let's do it!"
"Didn’t you want to say something about concord and tranquility in the galaxy?"
"Aww, give me a break. Start the games!"
- —Rodimus Prime and Ultra Magnus open the Galactic Olympics
"Ah, Rodimus is missing a few chips."
"Nah, I was the same way until I got blown apart a few times."
- —Ultra Magnus and Kup
Rodimus Prime: This planet is quarantined. Nobody comes, nobody goes until we find Kup, Spike and Magnus.
[A spaceship escapes]
Springer: So much for quarantine. I need a ship!
Arcee: And you’ll need a gunner!
[They both rush off, leaving Rodimus]
Rodimus Prime: Why’d I have to be the chosen one?
- —Rodimus is stuck with cleanup, while his former girlfriend runs off with his buddy.
Cyclonus: There’s nothing to fear; Unicron is dead.
[They hear a groan]
Cyclonus: Must be the wind.
Scourge: There is no wind in space.
- —Cyclonus and Scourge learn that daddy's still home.
"Our charts don’t show any planets in that sector—no, wait. Here it is. I thought it was a smudge on the screen.
"Yeah, that fits the description of Chaar."
- —Rodimus Prime and Outback
"I say we pulverowderize the Autobots! I say we powderulverize 'em!"
- —Rumble's inspirational rally.
Drag Strip: These guys better have some energon for us.
Dead End: Or what?
Drag Strip: Or ... Well, I'll think of somethin'.
- -The Stunticons see the newer Decepticons return to Chaar.
Dead End: If we surrender our energon, we're doomed.
Breakdown: If we don't, we're doomed, too.
Dead End: Face it. We're doomed.
- -Dead End is being as optimistic as ever.
"These guys are hurtin'. I never thought I’d feel sorry for the Decepticons."
"Me Grimlock, not feel sorry. Me Grimlock laugh!" [snickers]
- —Rodimus Prime pities the Decepticons, while Grimlock mocks them with a disturbing chuckle.
Five Faces of Darkness, Part 2
"It just don't pack the wallop it used to!"
"Yeah, because we're out of energy, dummy!"
- —Vortex and Swindle exposit for the audience.
Cyclonus: Those miserable Skuxxoids!
Scourge: They can't be working with the Autobots.
Swindle: Ehh, they'd sell out to anybody for the right price.
Cyclonus: If anyone would know, Swindle...
- —It takes one to know one, Swindle.
Quintesson 1: You are the Autobot Kup. You are Cybertron's chief of security.
Kup: Naw, my name's Teaspoon! And I'm Cybertron's chief dishwasher.
Quintesson 2: Zero percent probability of truth. Identification positive.
Quintesson 1: Tell us the status of Cybertron's defenses.
Kup: Total shambles after the last war. Three kids and a dog could take the planet.
Quintesson 2: Four percent probability of truth. Defenses at optimum levels. Direct assault not viable.
- —The Quintessons interrogate Kup. They apparently lack a sense of humor.
Ultra Magnus: Where are you taking us?
Quintesson: To your judgement.
Kup: Right. We're gonna get a fair trial, and then they're gonna kill us.
- —Kup already knows how the Quintesson's justice system works.
Spike: Makes you wish for the good old days, doesn't it? Y'know, before the... fighting... broke out? Bears versus the Luna Colony? It was fourth quarter, fourth down, thirty yards to go, you remember that play?
Ultra Magnus: Nooo...
Spike: How 'bout you, Kup?
Kup: Nope. But in a jam like that, all you can do is... rush 'em and pray!
- —Magnus rather predictably misses Spike's cue to make a break for it
"Alright, Quintessons, you have a choice. Release us, or I turn your buddy here into bluey juice!"
"Pay us no mind. We just...like to watch.
- —The Quintessons creepily enjoy Sharkticons attacking Ultra Magnus, Kup and Spike.
Galvatron: Who disturbs my plasma bath?
Cyclonus: Mighty Galvatron, we have come to deliver you from—
Galvatron: My empire of ash?!
[Galvatron hits Cyclonus on the head.]
Galvatron: My bastion of brimstone?! Rih!
[Galvatron hits Cyclonus on the head. Again.]
Galvatron: My kingdom of desolation?! Nnah!
[Galvatron hits Cyclonus on the head yet again, and then punches him into the plasma pool.]
Galvatron: Did I ask you for deliverance? Nnah! DID I?!
[Galvatron kicks Cyclonus, who attempts to get out, back into the plasma pool. Then he proceeds to blow up a rock in the pool.]
Galvatron: Hahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahaha! Ah, Cyclonus! How wonderful to see you again!
- —Galvatron shows Cyclonus the true definition of craziness.
"Mighty Galvatron, I have learned your lesson! I now know not only that you are the leader, but also why."
"Such insight is rare! Watch out for this one, Cyclonus. One day, he might take your place."
- —Scourge and Galvatron speak crazy.
Ultra Magnus: An asteroid?
Kup: Yeah. So? I've seen thousands of 'em.
Ultra Magnus: About to land on your head?
Kup: I gotta admit that's new.
- -Whoever thought that Ultra Magnus would have a great line?
Five Faces of Darkness, Part 3
"My guidance system is hit! Galvatron, save meeeEEE!"
"Please meet your end with dignity! I despise whiners!"
- —A Sweep is left to die by Galvatron
Sweep 1: This is blowing out my audio sensors.
Sweep 2: It's torture!
Galvatron: Hahah, no, no! It's music. The symphony of destruction, and the anthem of agony!
- —Galvatron really needs to see a head doctor.
Cyclonus: Bravo, Galvatron. The Autobots' destruction is assured.
Galvatron: Assured is not enough. I told you I want their heads, Cyclonus!
Cyclonus: Mighty Galvatron... where are the Autobots' heads?!
Galvatron: [whacks him] What does it matter? Their destruction is assured!
- —Consistency is not Galvatron's strong suit.
"How pleasant the feeling, to know the Autobots and their Matrix of Leadership have been destroyed."
"I could watch it over and over again."
"It is a day so long in coming that I am uncertain how to celebrate it."
"Perhaps... a quiet chuckle."
"Very well then. Let us... chuckle."
- —The Quintessons loved it. It was much better than Cats.
Quintesson: We have not come to kill you. We have come to offer you a proposition.
Dead End: Uh—Swindle! I think this is your department.
Swindle: First, see if we can trust 'em. Taste one of the energon cubes.
- —Send the guy named "Swindle" to negotiate. Always a good idea.
"Forget everything I told you about heroism, RUN!"
- —Kup decides to change his tune when Rodimus Prime nearly faces death by alien garbage truck.
"Well?! Where are they?"
"You, uh... pose an interesting question, my lord."
- —Galvatron and Cyclonus wonder where the Decepticon army went.
"Mark this moment well. For when the Decepticons eliminate the Autobots, they take the first step to their own destruction as well."
- —A Quintesson
Five Faces of Darkness, Part 4
"Last big party of the summer, folks! Let's go out with a bang!"
"Just once, couldn't your attitude reflect the gravity of the situation?!"
"Not if I can help it!"
- —Rodimus Prime and Ultra Magnus have rather different leadership styles.
"Yes! Yes! Even if it means my life is forfeit, destroy them! Destroy th—ooh!"
"Me Grimlock say shut your faces!"
- —Judge Deliberata annoys Grimlock.
Galvatron: Now, Decepticons, learn the price of your disloyalty! Attack!
Cyclonus: Attack whom?
[Galvatron shoots Cyclonus]
- —Galvatron isn't so good with specifics.
Wreck-Gar: Bulletin: You are in danger of being canceled or losing your time slot.
Ultra Magnus: What's he talking about?
Rodimus Prime: We're gonna get killed.
- —Rodimus shows the value of knowing a second language.
"He ran right back into the danger! My digital watch is smarter than that!"
- —Marissa Faireborn isn't impressed with Blurr's tactics
Five Faces of Darkness, Part 5
- —Wheelie the bullfighter!
"Mighty Galvatron, there is no Decepticon Matrix!"
[smacks him away] "Tell it to the Autobots!"
- —Blitzwing gets some inspiration from Galvatron
"Faster, Pipes, faster faster faster faster faster! You gotta work faster because if you don't Trypticon's gonna stomp us and that's why we're gonna get..."
- —Pipes gives Blurr an idea.
"This planet's not big enough for the both of us."
"Me crush Metroplex!"
- —Metroplex, the gung-ho cowboy, meets Trypticon, the ravaging dinosaur.
"We Transformers have looked into the face of our creators...and seen the face of an enemy."
- —Rodimus Prime
The Killing Jar
"This Ultra Magnus is a soldier first and foremost."
"This Decepticon and the Autobot are two of a kind. One is good and one is evil, but to me that is no difference at all."
"As an Autobot, this Junkion should have reacted as I predicted. Remarkable."
"Humans are disgusting creatures, but worthy of study, if only to find a better way of destroying them."
"Violence is always the humans' way of solving problems."
- —Various observations made by the Quintesson scientist after capturing his test subjects.
"Galvatron! Why would you attack me, your most loyal soldier?"
- —Cyclonus asks an almost rhetorical question.
"We wouldn't be in this situation at all…"
"…If you had not captured us."
"Cyclonus, I can finish my own thoughts. I don't need you to do it for me."
"Maybe the thought was not yours to begin with, Ultra Magnus."
- —Ultra Magnus and Cyclonus
"Cyclonus, you saved me? But why?"
"Warriors such as you and I should meet their end in battle."
- —Ultra Magnus and Cyclonus
"Sky Lynx! Disengage and take a reverse heading!"
"Ultra Magnus, where are you?"
"Behind you! What do you think reverse means?!"
- —Ultra Magnus and Sky Lynx
"This could be the galaxy-busting case I've been waiting to sink my teeth into."
- —Kup, thinking he's Nightbeat.
"Secret-keepers always weepers! Tell a friend or heads will bend!"
- —Wheelie starts getting violent.
"Sky Lynx! If he's come after the cannon, he's gonna get himself obliterated!"
"Obliterated? By you grubby Predacons? That'll be the day!"
- —Tantrum and Sky Lynx trade barbs.
"Great. What'll Daniel and I do when the air runs out?"
"Basically you'll have two choices: suffocate, or smother."
- —As Spike wonders about the limited oxygen in the Autobot life pod, Rodimus Prime takes "deadpan" to a whole new level.
"Decepticons! Leave this place... or die!"
- —The half-dead corpse of Optimus Prime confronts the Decepticons.
"Quintessons! ME GRIMLOCK THUMP QUINTESSONS FLAT INTO GROUND!"
- —Grimlock mad. Grimlock want smash.
Arcee: Sludge! Snarl! Oh, are we glad to see you.
Sludge: Me Sludge not glad to see you.
Snarl: You all dead! Rarrr!
Sludge: ...Maybe we dead.
- —Arcee freaks out the Dinobots.
Kup: Where is everybody?
Sludge: All go smash Quintessons.
Ultra Magnus: Quintessons? What do Quintessons have to do with any of this?
Snarl: They kill you! Optimus Prime say so! ...Uh-oh. Something not right.
- —The Dinobots start to comprehend that all is not well.
"Not a game! ...Matrix makes me too strong!"
"Now there's a unique complaint!"
- —Optimus Prime wails on Hot Rod, who takes it in stride
"Monsters, they turned me into a weapon to destroy the very ones I love. But you will save them Rodimus Prime"
- —Optimus Prime hands over the Matrix.
"Til all are one|Until all are one."
- —Optimus Prime's last words. Or not.
Forever Is a Long Time Coming
"So why'd ya-w-why'd ya want us along? This ain't-this ain't our gig-k-kinda gig!"
- —Ramhorn has a problem with scientific expeditions...and speaking coherently.
"How come they made you Aerialbot leader, Silverbolt? You've got no sense of adventure!"
- —Air Raid gets put in his place by Silverbolt.
"What in the name of Alpha Trion?!"
- —Rodimus Prime, as A-3 comes through the time portal. See what they did there?
"Ohhhh! I don't know where we are but wherever it is it's somewhere but somewhere else would definitely be a better place to be!"
- —Blurr isn't too fond of ancient Cybertron.
Superion: I...have...failed you Rodimus...it is...finished.
A-3: No...Superion! ('transforming' into Alpha Trion) You must live...so that I may be born!
Wreck-Gar: Phew. One to five rodents agree exceptional headache number one is a mad dog guardian.
Blaster: Right on, but we still gotta lure 'em away from the walls so Beta and the rebels can attack.
Blurr: Yeah, that's what we said we'd do, and I always do what I say I'll do, because I have to, so I'd better do it, because if we say we do and then we don't—
[Ramhorn roars and charges the Dark Guardians]
Rewind: Methinks the die has been cast.
- —The Autobots discuss strategy as Ramhorn gets bored.
"You will now put down your arms and return to work, or the Dark Guardians will incinerate you where you stand. Please decide quickly."
- —An ever-polite Quintesson gives the Autobots a simple choice.
"Your friends want you home. Go, now."
"No time for talk. We thank you for your help, but you must go at once."
"Okay. I guess we can trust you to win this one. After all, you already did."
- —A-3 and Blaster
"Ehh, I'd probably be a jerk too if I was made of junk."
- —Octane, apparently having forgotten that he is a jerk.
"Take THAT, you overgrown tin can, and that, and THAT, and—I didn't WANT this job, I HAD to take it! I've got a wife and kids! I HAVE to deactivate you! Look, a guy's got to make a living, don't you understand?!"
- —Skuxxoid, easy lizard, we don't want to hear your life story!
"He must be hiding in the crypt."
"Good. Then we won't have to take him anywhere when we're done."
- —Cyclonus and Scourge
Scourge: You! Go down that shaft!
Whining Sweep: How come I gotta do the dirty work?
Scourge: You! See if the traitor is hiding down there!
Cowardly Sweep: No way! If you're so fired up to know what's going on, you go down there!
Scourge: YOU LEAD!
Politely Declining Sweep: I wouldn't want anyone thinking that I question you as a leader, but sorry.
Cyclonus: I question your leadership skills, Scourge. The last one in there will face me!
[The Sweeps jump into the shaft.]
Cyclonus: You have much to learn.
Scourge: Yes, that is true.
Cyclonus: Now, DIVE!
- —Scourge, the Sweeps and Cyclonus debate entering the Crypt.
"Come out and die like a warrior! How dare you disgrace your ancestors by cowering like a pocket computer! He's worse than the Sweeps! Come out and face your fate like the powerful Decepticon you once were, not like the miserable excuse for a Decepticon you have become!"
- —Cyclonus, after spotting Octane hiding behind somebody's marker
"Yes...we will interrogate him. Even if it's not informative, it will be fun!"
"I'll never tell! (Hey, you got pretty close that time.)"
[Snicker] "You'd better before they discover your bad acting!"
- —Octane and Cyclonus/Starscream during their faux interrogation
Thief in the Night
"Trypticon and me wanna turn your country into a paradise!"
"It already is a paradise"
- —Octane's offer elicits an icy response from Abdul Fakkadi.
Galvatron: You're a traitor, Octane! You had no permission to take Trypticon away from Dinobot Island! I needed Trypticon for my plans of conquering the Earth. Now, thanks to you, he may never recover!
Octane: But you got it all wrong, Galvatron! Me and Trypticon found this fantastic new type of Energon. It's helping Trypticon get all better real quick! Try some, you'll love it!
Trypticon: Drink! Drink and CRUSH!
Galvatron: That's good! Makes me feel stronger, more powerful!
- —Galvatron is soothed by Octane and Trypticon
"Why am I under investigation? I'm not a Dinobot."
"Ya got Dinosaur electrons in yer circuits, Sky Lynx."
"Never the less, I am definitely not a Dinobot! I refuse to participate in this...kangaroo court!"
- —Sky Lynx denounces Six-Gun's prosecution skills.
"Me Grimlock say this grim. Whole world thinks Autobots are building snatchers."
- —Grimlock laments the Autobots' sad fate.
"I don't know, Wheelie. This seems an awful lot like stealing to me."
"A ship we'll only borrow! We'll have it back tomorrow."
- —Daniel is led into a life of crime by Wheelie.
"Invalid file name! Invalid file name! Invalid file name!"
- —The asteroid security drones are pissed over Daniel's use of incorrect syntax.
"You are insolent, Earth boy."
- —Cyclonus vs. Daniel Witwicky
"If my superb physique would pass through the tunnels I would join you."
- —Sky Lynx and Ultra Magnus
"Happy birthday, Ultra Magnus! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
- —The Autobots and humans make merry.
"Ohhh, Grimlock ... what did you do now?"
"Uh ... make mistake?"
- —When Grimlock accidentally starts sending the two of them to another dimension, after tapping a picture in admiration.
"Where are we?"
"Not Cybertron. California maybe?"
- —Daniel and Grimlock trying to determine their whereabouts.
"Don't panic yet. Stay calm until we know what's going on. Then we'll panic."
- —Rodimus Prime on Daniel's and Grimlock's disappearance.
"I dunno, my mom says never to go off with strangers."
"Everybody here stranger! Us not go with stranger, us not go!"
- —Daniel is hesitant but quickly swayed by Grimlock's advanced use of logic.
"Repidot. Respondot. Rezendot. Zanitar. Zanarre. Zavasar. Allak...arrak... arram!"
- —The Golden One recites his spell.
"Well, I guess we're cell mates."
"Just keep your distance."
- — Springer and Razorclaw
"I spent time talking TV with Wreck-Gar."
- —Rodimus reveals he's been warping his mind.
"Hold up, Headstrong! It's not the real thing! Look at how big he is!"
"FOOL! Galvatron can be any size he wants!"
- — Rodimus Prime and "Galvatron" debate the mass-shifting issue.
Ghost in the Machine
"DESTROY HIM! HE'S LOST HIS MIND!"
- —Galvatron, calling the kettle black.
"Aerialbots! Wait for... umm... nevermind."
- —Warpath, getting left behind.
"Decepticon intruders IN MY BRAIN!"
- —Metroplex, on the perils of being city-sized.
"Where are my eyes?!"
- —Metroplex would look around for them if he could.
"First, you two let Scourge and Starscream steal one of Trypticon's eyes. And then you two allowed Astrotrain to be used as their escape vehicle. So Scourge is helping Starscream voluntarily, and you four were unable to stop them! Well, all I can say is...BWWWAAAAAAA!"
- —Galvatron, giving his outbust a rare preamble.
"Why did Galvatron have you attack Cybertron all by yourself? Are you stupid or just obedient?"
- —Rodimus Prime, getting sassy with Astrotrain
"I don't have to show you no stinking passes."
- —Starscream has picked up some Earth culture.
"Starscream! You're a dead mechanism!"
"Of course I'm dead, Galvatron! But not for much longer. And then are you going to be sorry!"
"I'm already sorry!"
- —Galvatron and Starscream, bickering like old times.
"Wait, since when do ghosts tumble out of control through space?"
- —Cyclonus, catching up with the plot.
"Now make the connection!"
"Do it yourself!"
- —Unicron bet on the wrong pony, and Starscream just loves being a prick.
"Mighty Galvatron, please! We must use strategy and reason—"
"Strategy is for COWARDS!"
- —Cyclonus and Galvatron debate strategy...or lack thereof.
"Remarkable. Galvatron is doing most of the work for us."
- —Perceptor watches Galvatron bash his way through his own troops
"This isn't over, Autobots! Do you hear me?! This isn't over!!"
"You're starting to sound like Galvatron! (Galvatron stares at him) Not that that's a bad thing!"
- -Cyclonus and Scourge
"I have no head...I have no head...I have no head...!"
- —A three-headed patient
"Just say whatever comes to mind."
- —A therapist starts Galvatron on word association
"I'll destroy everything here—everything! And THEN, I'll destroy the Autobots!"
"Yes...tell me about the Autobots."
"I hate Autobots! I hate Cyclonus! And I'm not very fond of you, either!"
- —Galvatron ends word association, and attempts to end his therapist
"You wanna scream? I'll give you something to scream about!"
- —Galvatron playing the abusive parent role.
"You cannot stop me! I am Galvatron! I am your destruction!"
"He is crazy."
- —Galvatron and Cyclonus. It took him long enough to notice it.
"This, Cyclonus, is beauty: devastation wrought with precision and care."
"It will take the Torkuli centuries to rebuild."
"....only CENTURIES?!? Are you certain? Then perhaps my work is not finished!"
"Haven't we more pressing concerns, mighty one? The Autobots, for instance..."
"Autobots... Ultra Magnus... yessss, yesssss!"
- —Galvatron and an exasperated Cyclonus add ethnic cleansing to your childhood memories.
Carnage in C-Minor
"What was that?!"
"That was heaven. The purest, most vibrant, most perfect harmony I've ever heard."
- —Galvatron and Soundwave wonder what hit them.
"You! Because of you, I got blasted out of space. DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THAT DID TO MY PAINT JOB?!"
- —Broadside, right before he sucker-punches Galvatron
"Broadside! Blaster! Galvatron and Soundwave went to find the weapon that knocked us out of space!"
"Weapon? That was no weapon. That was harmonic bliss! A musical kiss!"
- —Ultra Magnus, who doesn't have any soul, and Blaster, who does.
"Blaster, you picking up anything?"
"Yeah, yeah! Beauty like you wouldn't believe, Broadside. Sweet soul music. It's their art, their commerce, their philosophy, their whole—uh-oh, bummer. Galvatron and Soundwave are here."
- —Broadside and Blaster get their vibes harshed.
"I don't wanna see your ugly face, just the button that says 'ERASE'!"
"My tapes! You've erased my tapes!"
- —Blaster destroys Soundwave's tapes, to the Decepticon's monotoned horror.
The Quintesson Journal
"I don't think this is how a peace process is supposed to begin."
- —Rodimus Prime as the delegates begin struggling with each other.
"But you said no mercy, Galvatron!"
"Very true! So I shall show none!" [hits Predaking]
- —Predaking just wants to break something, and Galvatron is psychotic, as usual.
"Don't you know any gentler games?"
- —Ultra Magnus to the rambunctious delegates.
The Ultimate Weapon
First Aid: I'm taking him back to Metroplex for repairs!
Galvatron: Better get used to the trip, Autobot.
Rodimus: Why don't you get used to losing, Galvatron? It's all you ever do!
- —Rodimus Prime hits the Decepticons where it hurts: in the war record.
"Hey! Wait a second! Who are you? Where'd you come from? How'd you get in?!?"
[Swindle shoots the floor from under Scamper and Slammer, causing the Autobots to crash]
"No time to answer stupid questions!"
- —Scamper, the world's worst security guard, is blasted by Swindle.
"I heard you were a pacifist, but I don't believe there's a Transformer who won't fight for his life!"
"I don't believe in fighting. I'm a medic, not a warrior."
"Then you'll die for your beliefs!"
- —Swindle taunts First Aid.
Trypticon: Best humans can do?
[Trypticon tosses battleship halves at attacking ships]
Galvatron: Come, Trypticon, stop trifling with that! Metroplex awaits.
Trypticon: Trypticon hungry!
- —Trypticon finds that naval destroyers taste great and are less filling.
[Spike runs into Cyclonus]
Spike: Uh, everything's fine in there. Uh, the problem must be somewhere else.
Cyclonus: Then don't dawdle, human. Trypticon must be repaired at once... for the greater glory of Galvatron!
Spike: You got it, you got it... sheesh, dunno why anybody'd wanna work for such a bunch of grumpy employers.
- — A rather clueless Cyclonus lets Spike and Daniel get away with Trypticon's transformation cog.
"Hey, keep it down! This is a residential area!"
"Trypticon turn Metroplex into slum!"
- —Metroplex and Trypticon discuss urban renewal in a whole new way.
Galvatron: I still have my ultimate weapon, Rodimus! Surrender now, or I'll unleash its force upon you all!
Rodimus Prime: [to Ultra Magnus] You know, I think I've finally started to wise up. If such a weapon existed, he'd have used it a long time ago!
Galvatron: I tell you for the last time, Rodimus. Surrender, or there won't be an Earth left to protect! Surrender! This is your last chance, or—
Rodimus Prime: You're bluffing, Galvatron.
Galvatron: I tell you this is the end!
Rodimus Prime: You're right. It is, because I used the real 'ultimate weapon'...my mind!
Galvatron: Stay back!
[Rodimus Prime continues walking towards Galvatron]
Galvatron: I said stay back!
[Rodimus Prime continues walking; Galvatron throws the "ultimate weapon" control device on the ground]
Galvatron: Aarh! There will be another day, Rodimus!
Rodimus Prime: And we'll be ready.
- —Galvatron's less-than-impressive bluff is called by Rodimus Prime.
The Big Broadcast of 2006
"I know you're bored, Rodimus, but with the mantle of leadership comes obligations."
"Don't suppose I could interest you in a used mantle?"
- —Ultra Magnus and Rodimus Prime
"To share is to care. To care is to share."
"Mrs. Peel, we're needed. Our five year mission: to boldly share our signal with all the sloppy lifeforms who are our enemies. There is nothing wrong with your television set. We are controlling transmission. We control the horizontal. We control the vertical. We've got the touch!"
"Mighty Galvatron, where are you going?"
"To the signal. To be a winner! Because I believe in me!"
- —Cyclonus and Galvatron, discussing Galvatron's newfound belief in positive thinking.
Blaster: We're outgunned, man! We don't have a chance!
Kup: Boy, that's what makes life interesting.
Rodimus: Or over!
- —The Autobots discuss their situation.
Fight or Flee
"Hey! I'm stuck up here!"
"Everybody's got to be somewhere."
- -A Paradronian and Cyclonus, after the latter throws him into a wall.
"Before a society can move forward, everyone must agree on the rules. Now kneel!"
- —Come, sons of Paradron, kneel before Galvatron.
"I-is there something wrong with his timing program?"
- —Sandstorm, asking the question we're all thinking about Blurr.
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy.... All right, give me the bomb."
- —Ultra Magnus with one of the greatest lines in the universe.
"Run you Autobot cowards! Hhh...but he isn't a coward.... Something's wrong here!"
- —Galvatron mocks Ultra Magnus, then realizes they're in deep slag.
"It's as beautiful in death as it was in life."
"Well, no need to get all mushy. Cybertron's a better place anyway—not so...perfect."
- —A solemn Sandstorm witnessing the destruction of his home while Rodimus Prime callously mocks him for it. Jerk.
The Dweller in the Depths
"You cringy, cowardly, weak-willed fools! Why am I still stuck on this worthless, cosmic trash bin! Why have I not retaken Cybertron?! And most importantly, why have I been saddled with such a useless pile of junk for followers!"
"But, mighty Galvatron, we humble Sweeps need energon to—"
"It's power you want?! I will give you power!"
- —Galvatron in his rage demands to know from Scourge and the Sweeps why he isn't victorious. He takes out his frustrations on them until the Quintessons arrive.
"Quintesson! You have betrayed us to the Autobots once before. Why should I trust you?"
"Heh heh. Please, Galvatron, you can't lay one bad experience on the doorstep of the whole Quintesson race. Besides, how can you be so certain that we were the ones who betrayed you?"
"Well...you all do look alike."
- —Galvatron and the Quintessons as the latter manipulate the Decepticon leader as part of their new plan to retake Cybertron
"YO, JOE! Here I come to save the day. Ayay-yaya-yai! Can this be...the end...of little Wreck-Gar? Oh, no!"
- —Wreck-Gar saves Ultra Magnus from the Dweller's energy-draining web, only to get trapped in it himself and be drained.
"Come on, Wreck-Gar, buddy! They haven't canceled your series yet!"
- —Springer frees the energy-drained Wreck-Gar from the Dweller's rear pouch.
"Be a good soldier and help him."
"Galvatron, NO! I beg you!"
- —Galvatron sacrifices another Sweep to the energy vampires that are approaching.
"I don't know what that thing is back in the tunnels, but even if it gets me as well, I'll die with the satisfaction that the universe will have two more Autobots to mourn!"
- —Galvatron as he is about to attack Ultra Magnus and Arcee, not realising that the Dweller is fast approaching.
"Yer "trash" got up an' took a hike before I could squash 'em!"
- —Junkyard goon
Victor Drath: "Does that technology still exist, Snake? Is it for sale?"
"Old Snake": "This is the world, Mr. Drath. Everything is for sale."
- —Often from toy companies!
"The Path to True Humanity! Only $4.95, tax deductible!"
[Springer shoves him aside]
"Sorry, pal, I'm a robot at heart. ...Terrific. I already need a shave."
- —Street proselytizer and humanized Springer
Springer: "Need a hand? I, uh...operate heavy equipment.
Goon #1: Uh...yeah.
Goon #2: But dere's only room for two in here!
[#1 boots #2 out the hatch]
Goon #1: Yeah! Yer right!
- —Springer gets a lift from his own body.
"Don't think for a moment that I haven't the nerve to use this—I have!"
- —Even humanized, Ultra Magnus is a badass.
"It's called breakfast, dummy."
"Mph. Smells better than it tastes."
- —Humanized Rodimus discovers coffee, courtesy of Michelle
"Snake pointed out to me a problem with eliminating only the four of you...namely, an entire city of Autobots who might be tempted to vengeance. I believe in solutions, not problems. You can watch the destruction of Metroplex before you die."
- —Victor Drath rubs Rodimus's nose in it.
"Well, did you enjoy your sojourn, Rodimus?"
"Maybe a little too much, Perceptor."
- —Perceptor innocently asks a very loaded question of Rodimus, as the camera pointedly zooms in on Michelle.
"Poor Mr. Drath. Not quite smart enough, were you? They simply don't make terrorists like they used to! COOOOOBRA-ha-*hackcoughcoughcough*"
- —"Old Snake" gets away scot-free.
Grimlock's New Brain
"Can't be that one, must be one of these. Eenie Menie miny moe. This switch real rad, gonna pull!"
"Grimlock, no!!!!! It's this one over here!"
"Uhhh, that Grimlock's next choice."
- —Grimlock showing Rodimus why he should not have been given such an important task.
"Why you think Grimlock stupid? Me no stupid. Grimlock is smartest Dinobot of all."
"Unfortunately, that's probably true. I just wish the Dinobots had more sophisticated brains."
"Brains?! Grimlock know how to bash brains. Maybe bash yours."
- —Grimlock threatening to beat up Perceptor.
Grimlock: What go wrong?
Perceptor: Something incapacitated their aerial capabilities.
Rodimus Prime: He means they couldn't fly, so they crashed.
Grimlock: Me knew that!
- —Simplifying things for a Dinobot isn't that simple.
"Hey, how did you shut down that baby?"
"I, Grimlock...used my rear molars."
"Uh that makes good sense, good going. You what?!"
"Is your hearing impaired, Kup? Ohh, with some Autobots, you have to explain everything."
- —Kup and Grimlock the latter of whom has just received a great deal of intelligence
"Antielectrons, of course! They attack our electrocircuits! Now why didn't I think of that?"
"Perhaps because your mental abilities are so limited."
- —Oh snap! Perceptor just got served!
"That one mine! Give me!"
"Rrr, me want that Autobot!"
- —Sinnertwin arguing with...himself.
"Are...are you my father?"
- —A newly awakened Nosecone, the first Technobot created by Grimlock
Strafe: Yahoo! It feels great to be a Technobot! My name is Strafe!
Afterburner: Far out! Fantastic! I'm Afterburner! I'm raring to burn neutrons and see some heavy action!
Lightspeed: Mellow out, Afterburner.
Afterburner: Says who?
Lightspeed: They call me Lightspeed, faster than a speeding photon.
Grimlock: And you, Scattershot, will be the leader of the Technobots.
- —The newly created Technobots and Grimlock engage in a brief introdump.
"Come on, Technobots! Let's show them the stuff Grimlock made us of!"
- —Afterburner as he attacks the Decepticons with his comrades
"Me Grimlock say no fun to be genius all the time. Much more fun to be good old Dinobot Grimlock."
- —Grimlock on his recent bout with intelligence.
Money Is Everything
"Sorry, Faireborn, if you weren't who you are, and if I weren't who I am, maybe we could have had something special. But—we'll never know, will we?"
- —Dirk Manus. What a gentleman.
"Saturn's rings...I can't believe I'm finally out here."
"Say something, Lightspeed?"
"Daydreaming, Strafe. Or maybe I should say 'stardreaming'."
- —Lightspeed's hopes and dreams aren't very interesting to Strafe.
"Mmmbleah! Blot feel sick."
- —Blot doesn't take well to being germ-free.
"A triple cross! While I was planting a bomb on the Recreator, they planted one on Lazy Sue! This stinks!"
- —Dirk Manus understates his situation.
"What was that for?"
"Want a LIST?!"
- —Dirk Manus gets slugged by Marissa Faireborn.
"Hun-Gurrr hungry. Growr!"
"Growr?! Rip metal. Eat food!"
- —Hun-Gurrr and Sinnertwin, masters of witty riposte.
Call of the Primitives
"Now remember, before you do anything, think, 'Is this what Sky Lynx would do in my position?', and you will not go far wrong."
- —Sky Lynx's sensible instructions to the rest of the Primitives.
"I have summoned you here to tell you a tale of long ago."
"Oh, me Grimlock love long ago tale!"
"Then allow me to tell it."
- —The Oracle slaps Grimlock into place.
"Suffer my rage, monster! I will show you no mercy! You will rue the day you crossed Sky—aaahhh!"
- —Sky Lynx's righteous fury at the deaths of Trypticon and Grimlock.
Headstrong: Sky Lynx is destroyed! Who will lead us now?
Slag: I, Slag, lead Dinobots away, till I get better idea.
Hun-Gurrr: Best idea yet! We run too!
- —Strategy is not their strong suit.
Headstrong: I detest fleeing, I would rather die fighting!
Razorclaw: He is right! Predacons, unite!
[The Predacons combine.]
Predaking: Tornedron... face Predaking! To the end!
- —The Predacons decide that it is better to fight and die than live with the knowledge that they ran.
"Only you can save the world now, Grimlock."
"Me Grimlock feel important!"
- —The Oracle rests the fate of... erm, the universe, on Grimlock's shoulders.
Grimlock: [chuckles] "You are creator?"
Grimlock: "Grimlock laugh at little wimp who cause big trouble!"
- —Grimlock, about to give Primacron a wedgie.
Primacron: We are finished!! I've amplified the energy parameters, minimized the drivormenter, redirected the ion flow! I've tried EVERYTHING!
Grimlock: Me Grimlock solve problem! Wuh!
[Reaches over and pushes switch]
Primacron: Of course, the reverse switch! Why didn't I think of that?!
- —The universe's greatest genius gets one-upped by....Grimlock. Wait. What?!
Grimlock: Grimlock saved universe! Grimlock hero! [Grimlock stomps in victory, causing the place to begin to collapse]
Primacron: Stop it! You stupid—!
Grimlock: Why you call Grimlock stupid?
Primacron: You've ruined my lab!
Grimlock: Me Grimlock think that is smartest thing I ever done!
- —You know, that probably is the smartest thing he's ever done.
The Face of the Nijika
"Put yourself in idle, Blurr."
- —Rodimus Prime, saying what we're all thinking.
"It's mine! I found it! Don't let them steal it!"
"Mighty Galvatron, you-"
"STOP THEM!" [throws Cyclonus]
- —Galvatron demonstrates his leadership skills on Cyclonus.
Cyclonus: Burn him now!
Quintesson: Be silent! Don't call attention to us!
Cyclonus: VEEENNGEANNNNCE NOOOOOOOW!
[The crowd starts to cheer]
Female Zamojin: Yes! The devils must pay! They stole the stars in the sky!
Male Zamojin: They stole the life from our minds!
Cyclonus: Hahahaha. You've never understood mob psychology, have you?
- —Cyclonus must be an Bedivere on dealing with witches.
"Hood in place, wheels in place, bumpers in place, engine hot, I'M OUTTA HERE!"
- —Blurr feels much better after a bath.
The Burden Hardest to Bear
"Eh, you've had worse times."
"Yeah, when do they get better? That's what I wanna know."
- —Kup and Rodimus
"He done blowed up real good."
- —Wildrider, master of grammar
"You dropped it, didn't you? You broke the Matrix, didn't you?!"
"Aren't you getting a little carried away here? I'm still me, you're still you: Matrix, schmatrix."
- —Hot Rod is flippant after losing a hand-me-down.
- —Cyclonus in a call-back to The Transformers: The Movie
"We're too late, Galvatron! Scourge has already launched his assault!"
"He doesn't know the meaning of the word assault, but he's going to learn!"
- —Cyclonus and Galvatron
"Oh no, we're trapped! We'll be killed!"
"Remarkable! The woman is clairvoyant!"
- -Scourge mocks his intended victim.
"The Matrix did this to you? Then I have to take it back. I see now it is my obligation. I belong to it... as much as it belongs to me."
- —Hot Rod's realization at last.
"Well, son of a gun. Found that missing part, huh?"
"Not just the Matrix, Kup, a missing part of... myself."
- —Kup and Rodimus Prime
The Return of Optimus Prime part 1
"Computron think too much!"
- —Abominus, who subsequently shoots Computron
"Why do I keep seeing you in my dreams, Optimus? Are you telling me I'm not the leader you were? I already know that, Optimus. I always have."
- —Rodimus ponders in front of Optimus's memorial statue in Metroplex.
"Where's that punk Rodimus Prime?! I want him!"
"There you are, you wimp!"
"You can't escape, Rodimus! I can track your gas fumes anywhere!"
- —Several lines from infected Ultra Magnus as he tracks down Rodimus Prime. In virus veritas, indeed.
"The Autobots are acting like madmen!"
"It's a madness plague, Galvatron. If one of those Transformers touches you, you're infected."
"Fine. Whatever makes you a happy Decepticon. Just watch your rear thruster."
- —Galvatron and Rodimus Prime
"I'm a doctor, not a forklift!"
"His engines, they cannae take the strain!"
"He's dead, Jim."
- —Wreck-Gar's inspired medical descriptions of Optimus Prime's condition
"It's over, kid. I've won!"
"Don't believe it, old friend!"
- —Infected Ultra Magnus blocks Rodimus Prime, who evades him.
"Like I said before, kid. It's all over. What...? ARGH!"
"And as I said before: Don't believe it."
- —Infected Ultra Magnus corners Rodimus Prime, only to be lassoed by Wreck-Gar.
"I'm a pepper! Wouldn't you like to be a pepper, too?"
- —Wreck-Gar merrily spreads the infection.
"They've all gone mad. This is no place for me!"
- —The irony is lost on Galvatron.
"The world needs a leader now!"
- —Sky Lynx on the reactivation of Optimus Prime
"I've done it! Optimus Prime lives!"
"It's true. Our leader is back."
"Yes, Sky Lynx, and this time, no force in the universe can stop me."
- —Quintesson and Sky Lynx as the decidedly confident Optimus Prime is revived
The Return of Optimus Prime part 2
"We need a plan! Okay, Optimus, what's the plan?"
"I... have no plan."
- —Goldbug and Optimus Prime, the latter of whom is not exactly inspiring confidence
"Autobots, transform and roll out!"
- —Optimus Prime, getting back into the swing of things.
"Fools, I am your leader! ... It's no use. You're all crazed!"
- —Galvatron fighting his infected and insane troops. The irony fairy just had a coronary.
"Have I no friends left?!"
"Well, well, what have we here?"
"Looks like something the cat dragged in."
- —Galvatron tries to reason with the infected Cyclonus and Scourge...for once
"Come on, Optimus, tell me! Why do you want this metal? How will it be used? Why is it so precious?"
"I've explained it to you."
"You told me it was important, but you didn't tell me why!"
"That's because I know you too well, Galvatron."
- —Galvatron and Optimus Prime resuming their same old song and dance
"I don't need you anymore, Optimus. So much for your resurrection!"
- —Galvatron, same song, different tune
"I don't want to hurt you, Rodimus!"
"Don't worry, Optimus, you won't! HAHAHAHAH!"
- —Optimus Prime and Rodimus Prime throw down.
"Innocent lives are at stake, Rodimus!"
"No one is innocent!"
- —Optimus Prime and Rodimus Prime throw down some more...right before Optimus clocks him.
"Now, light our darkest hour!"
- —Optimus Prime, proving that destiny and Chosen Ones mean nothing when pitted against letters from angry kids and parents.
"There will be no war today, Optimus. You have earned Galvatron's respect."
- —Galvatron, totally sane for the first time since...ever
"The wisdom of the ages! It's lost!"
"No, not lost. We're all a little wiser now."
"But the Matrix is empty!"
"It's up to all of us to fill it again—with the wisdom we accumulate from this moment on. Autobots, transform and roll out!"
- —Hot Rod and Optimus Prime
The Rebirth, part 1
- —Optimus Prime, foreseeing the end.
"Back off, Snapdragon!"
- —Freeway right before Snapdragon kicks him backwards.
"Fine. You deal with my Autobot counterpart. I've heard he's nearby."
[ducks around the corner, transforms to Punch]
- —Counterpunch becomes Punch, uttering a classic line.
Kup: It might give us the edge if the Decepticons did return.
Crosshairs: That's not gonna happen!
Optimus: Kup! Highbrow! The Decepticons are heading your way!
Kup: How many of 'em, Prime?
Optimus: All of them!
Crosshairs: 'Course, I have been wrong on one or two occasions.
- —Crosshairs really needs to think before he speaks.
"Sixshot, show them what a one-robot army is!"
- —Galvatron prompts Sixshot to do the old sell-my-toy routine.
"I suppose it's the only meritorious way out of our meretricious situation."
"Yeah, me too. Like he said."
- —Highbrow and Hardhead on becoming Headmasters.
"My one wish... is to never fight again."
- —Cerebros, so pacifistic he won't even fight to help his friends.
The Rebirth part 2
"Open the hatch! Anything you put in there will totally scramble the machine's circuits!"
"Like your fist!"
- —Duros and Highbrow, discussing combat tactics.
"I am Zarak. I have a little deal to offer you, one which will enable you to defeat your adversaries. And all it will cost you is...your heads."
- —Zarak, addressing the Decepticons.
"Did you get your questions answered?"
"Yes. And every answer led to a bigger question."
- —Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime after the Autobot leader's communion with Vector Sigma.
"The boys all call me Nightstick. I hope ya like bustin' heads! AHAHAHAHAHA!"
"I like busting Autobot Headmasters better."
- —Nightstick and Cyclonus see eye-to-eye.
"It's me, I'm Fracas! And if you think Blowpipe was bad, I'm worse!
"And you're louder."
- —Fracas fails to impress Scourge.
"Those creeps, swiping my idea, I'll sue!"
- —Brainstorm considers the legal approach when meeting the Decepticon Headmasters and Targetmasters.
"Autobots! Prepare to feel the sting of...SCORPONOK!"
- —Zarak attacks the Autobots.
The Rebirth part 3
"Decepticons... prepare to face... Fortress Maximus!!"
- —Fortress Maximus speaking for the first and only time in Generation 1—with a voice remeniscient of Patrick Allen.
"The Golden Age of Cybertron has come again, Cerebros. Thanks to you and Spike. You don't have to fight anymore."
- —Optimus Prime
"It's a miracle we finally got this flying junkpile of yours stablized."
"You were the idiot who opened the Plasma Energy Chamber, Galvatron."
"SILENCE! There's much to do. We will attack other planets, we will suck them dry, we will rebuild a planet a hundred times more powerful than Cybertron! And I will rule the galaxy!"
"Who will rule the galaxy?"
"ME! It is my destiny!"
"We shall see, Galvatron. We shall see..."
- —Galvatron and Zarak close the series.