User talk:Bill Hart
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Please do not edit other people's user pages. If you wish to communicate, use their talk pages.--Cato 23:32, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
- [fart] --Bill Hart 03:00, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- F**k you a*****e!
Dragon Ball Z
I have reverted your replacement of Dragon Ball Z with a redirect to your article on Coach Z, a fictional-character article of a kind that is routinely deleted on Wikiquote. It is hard to interpret your redirect as anything but vandalism. This action, your replacement of another user's talk page comments against policy, and your rude response to Cato's admonition about this action would seem to indicate that you are purposefully provoking your fellow editors. This makes it hard to assume good faith on your part. Please consider more politeness and cooperation with the community. Thank you. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 03:08, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- Okay. Whatever, Jeff Beck. --Bill Hart 15:34, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Barney & Friends
- Will you please stop making changes on Barney & Friends in wikiquote?
Barney and friends --Bill Hart 16:43, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
The System of Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether
I have put a Prod on this article.--Poetlister 16:59, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
- I'm going farther, I'm going to delete it. Wikiquote is not an appropriate place for listing complete lyrics of songs, especially those still under copyright protection. --Ubiquity 17:25, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
Just what you need to make you feel better. --Bill Hart 18:27, 21 December 2007 (UTC)
I have blocked this username for 1 month following repeated incivility toward other editors and the use of the sockpuppet Andrew Monahan to perform cross-project harrassment. I ask this editor, during this block, to reconsider his approach to working with his fellow editors to improve Wikiquote. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 22:41, 22 December 2007 (UTC)
- I have changed the block to indefinite after discovering that this user is also Brian Barbera, who was also a cross-project harrasser who had been permanently blocked on multiple projects. These new edits show a consistent lack of interest in contributing constructively to any Wikimedia project. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 01:08, 23 December 2007 (UTC)