User talk:Chtit draco
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Bot flag and insulting usernames
I am requesting the botflag for my bot : DragonBot. I have started a vote (24th february). Can you please check Wikiquote:Bots and tell me if I can have the botflag or need to wait more? Thanks.
I have also found quite a few usernames insulting various well-known figures from the Wikimedia Foundation/the English Wikimedia projects community (Jimbo, people from the Board of Trustee, Essjay...). You can find them on Special:Listusers, all these usernames begin with several "!" Block-rename them? ~ chtit dracotalk 18:44, 18 March 2007 (UTC)
- We have few bots or bot requests here, so I had not noticed your request, despite noticing the bot functioning. The same might be true of other regular editors here, and though I see no reason to withold bot status, I will wait another day or two for any further responses, and then will grant it if there are no objections. Of the names you mentioned: the most prominent of them (beginning with an "!") have already been blocked permanently, though not as yet renamed. ~ Kalki 21:10, 18 March 2007 (UTC)
- DragonBot now has bot status. ~ Kalki 21:23, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you for your patience and congrats! --Aphaia 18:43, 24 March 2007 (UTC)