- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
I do not understand your objections to the sourced quote you have removed twice from the Belief page. I had noticed your first removal earlier, and extended the quote, and provided accurate info as to the source. You might prefer other translations of Euripides as more accurate than that of Colin Teevan, but if so provide some, and do not remove the translation which had already been provided. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 03:39, 30 December 2013 (UTC)