Hello, Dennys, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! (Dennys 22:55, 20 April 2009 (UTC))
Hi Dennys. I noticed you have been asking about a page for requesting new articles. There is a Wikiquote:Requested entries page for just that purpose. In particular, you might want to expand the Command and Conquer section of that page, or start a new section for a category of articles that interests you. Cheers! ~ Ningauble 13:40, 21 April 2009 (UTC)
My Plan is first get it deleted, then research the more notable quotes for the article and then recreate it.(Dennys 18:41, 18 June 2009 (UTC))
- Just as an aside, because you opened the VfD on the page, it's now going to take more time to delete it than if you'd simply let the prod expire. EVula // talk // ☯ // 20:18, 19 June 2009 (UTC)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film)
I have declined your request for speedy deletion of Star Wars: The Clone Wars (film) because it does not meet the specific criteria set forth in policy. You may instead use the Proposed deletion or the Votes for deletion process to seek consensus for deletion. ~ Ningauble 19:08, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
You've been indefinitely blocked. Not understanding our policies on limiting quotes was one thing, but threatening me? Not the brightest idea in the world. EVula // talk // ☯ // 01:52, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
hey banned user evade your block and overthrow the admins here
- Such declarations are hardly the most lucid or effective forms of protest against rules or regulations, even when they are indeed quite stupidly created and enforced. Whatever justice might exist in any cause is usually largely subverted and easily submerged by such examples of idiocy as you have been engaging in. ~ Kalki 23:32, 15 July 2009 (UTC)
I initially left this page unprotected in the event that you may wish to request to be unblocked. Instead, you've used it as a platform to attack me; subsequently, this page is fully protected. EVula // talk // ☯ // 15:46, 16 July 2009 (UTC)