- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Jeremiah O'Donovan Rossa
Can I encourage you to add the quotation you found to Jeremiah O'Donovan Rossa quickly, and any other relevant quotations? The article is only being considered for deletion because it has remained devoid of actual quotes, and if there are some then the arguments for deletion will fall away. Fys. “Ta fys aym”. 11:08, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
You may be interested in adding to this also. Well done on your careful referencing. Unfortunately, Wikiquote has adopted a different referencing system to Wikipedia, and it should look like the current page in Jeremiah O'Donovan Rossa, which I think you've saved from deletion. One quote in it seems to have a typo: "this transplanting of the from their native home". Tyrenius 01:03, 6 April 2007 (UTC)
- I have formatted it. Tyrenius 03:28, 7 April 2007 (UTC)
If there are any significant figures with worthwhile quotes, you can start an article on them. Tyrenius 04:27, 8 April 2007 (UTC)
- You said Wikisource - I presume you mean the new article by you on Wikiquote. I will look. Tyrenius 23:44, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
Wow! Looks pretty damn good to me. I've done a couple of minor fixups. Added EL link section for WP box and category, tooks out speech marks round the quotes, removed you EL to the WP article and coded the name to link. That's standard on WQ. But hey, good stuff. I'm pretty new here myself actually. Oh, one small point - it's good to try to mention the original date of the quote or book where it was originally published and put them in date order, but the sources are there which is the big +++++++++ When there are no dates, alphabetical order does the trick. 00:00, 21 April 2007 (UTC)
I've replied on your talk page there. I rarely look at it, so let me know on WQ or WP if you leave any messages for me on WS. Tyrenius 00:00, 22 April 2007 (UTC)