- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump or ask one of the members of the Welcoming Committee.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Thanks for adding the quotes from Jericho - but there appear to be too many quotes for some of the episodes now. I've added a copyright tag to its Talk page to show this. We need to cut down the number of quotes per episode to single digits at least. Please make an effort to stay within this guideline so that we do not create any copyright problems. I'll let you take a crack at cutting down the ones you have added before returning to do any leftover trimming. Also, you might take a look at some of the earlier episodes that I worked on, where I added wikipedia links to the characters (but only once per episode, the first time one of their quotes appears). Thanks! ~ UDScott 13:12, 29 May 2007 (UTC)