- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- Also see What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! --Aphaia 04:12, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
"who:" prefix is not necessary
The standard format that has been developed for theme articles is to have the author's name directly below the quote. One does not need to precede it with the prefix "who:" ~ Kalki 20:39, 27 November 2007 (UTC)
- thanks I will stop using it --Lookatthis 21:30, 27 November 2007 (UTC)