- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! —LrdChaos 15:18, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
Hi there. I didn't mean to step on any toes, but I reverted your most recent change to this page. Your changes did not match the TV show template, in which half-width dividers are used. ~ UDScott 19:36, 31 October 2006 (UTC)
Please make sure that any changes you make fit with the TV show template. If you look at it, you will see that adding wikilinks to the first time a character's quotes appear (for each episode) is standard practice. I once again had to revert your changes. I appreciate your attention to this page, and welcome any additions, but please bear all this in mind. Thanks! ~ UDScott 19:53, 31 October 2006 (UTC)
- Don't worry, you didn't step on any toes! I'm pretty much a n00b here, and judging from your user page you clearly have more experience with this than I do, so I appreciate you pointing that out to me. After checking some other page's you've worked on, I can see that I made some other n00b edits, that I'll try and correct at the moment. -- ModernTenshi04 19:59, 31 October 2006 (UTC)
- No problem! I just wanted to fix these minor glitches. If you have any questions or need any help, let me know -- I'll be hapy to help. One other little thing, be sure to sign any comments you leave on talk pages. ~ UDScott 19:56, 31 October 2006 (UTC)