Hello, Ncrfgs, and welcome to the English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Thank you for your contributions to Wikiquote. Might I ask that you please use the "Edit summary" feature whenever you edit to provide a terse summary of the changes you make during each edit? This helps folks review article changes from a broad perspective without having to do server-intensive, step-by-step examination of individual edits. If you'd like more information on this, please see Wikipedia:Edit summary or drop me a note on my talk page. Thank you for your assistance. ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 06:12, 30 November 2005 (UTC)
Quote sections in Wikipedia articles
Should Quote sections be removed or proposed for removal from Wikipedia articles once a related article is created on Wikiquote?
Ncrfgs 08:09, 30 November 2005 (UTC)
- That kind of things should be discussed on wikipedia, not wikiquote :)
- Specifically, the editors of the page might decide to retain all quotations, remove all quotations or remove some of the quotations and leave only a small sample (a popular decision). As far as I know, wikipedia has no policy regarding that, so it is best brought up on the articles' talk pages. Thanks ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 09:15, 30 November 2005 (UTC)
Is there any directive about text formatting?
Whether and where to use double quotes, bold and italic text, punctuation and so on.
Ncrfgs 17:48, 30 November 2005 (UTC)