User talk:Simon Peter Hughes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! ~ Ningauble 15:29, 26 March 2011 (UTC)
- @Just A Regular New Yorker:. Yes. I think it looks better that way. The regular Wikipedia link template, which appears on the right, was designed to accompany a bunch of other links that all appear on the left. If there aren't any other external links, which is so often the case here on Wikiquote, using the regular Wikipedia link template means there's a big white gap at the bottom of the page with nothing in it. I think that looks bad. But it's really just a matter of personal taste. If you want to change it back again, go right ahead. I'm not going to get into an edit war about it. Simon Peter Hughes (talk) 03:11, 19 May 2018 (UTC)