|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Have you been stalking me? What business do you have with my opinions? Juke Adams 06:45, 24 September 2010 (UTC)
Discussions are rarely closed on Wikiquote, if at all, and there should be no harm in letting people comment on a discussion 2-3 months from now (if they want). ~ DanielTom (talk) 21:28, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- No doubt you mean well, but the admins here are quite capable of sorting out this sort of thing. We were already aware of the closure of the discussion on Meta, as is obvious from Ningauble's comment.--Abramsky (talk) 21:35, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- @Abramsky OK, no problem, but could you please reinstate my edits to the layout of the interwiki pages, instead of doing a full reversion? Thanks for the notice, by the way. TeleComNasSprVen (talk) 23:55, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- The interwikis were moved to Wikiquote:Administrators' noticeboard/Header by the way, in this edit, and you can readd Simple Wikiquote's Administrators' Noticeboard if you feel it appropriate in the Header's interwiki area. TeleComNasSprVen (talk) 23:59, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello, TeleComNasSprVen, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.