Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Truth lies not in the Yes and not in the No, but in the knowledge and the beginning from which the Yes and the No arise.
Karl Barth in The Word of God and the Word of Man (1928)
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
- Thanks for the welcome. ~ Yes 08:37, 29 July 2009 (UTC)