- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Sockpuppet question 
Very glad to hear that I was mistaken, and apologies for raising the questions. The editing practices (including close attention to images) struck me as similar to those of another editor, and sometimes seemed to include the restoration of images added by another editor. Of course these are things that anyone could do. The other editor has an acknowledged history of sock puppetry, so the question seemed to be one worth raising. Macspaunday (talk) 19:58, 22 August 2012 (UTC)