Babar (TV series)
Babar is a Canadian-French animated television series produced in Toronto, Canada by Nelvana Limited and The Clifford Ross Company. It premiered in 1989 on CBC and HBO, and subsequently was rerun on HBO and Qubo. The series is based on Jean de Brunhoff's original Babar books, and was Nelvana's first international co-production.
- Gordon Pinsent as King Babar.
- Dawn Greenhalgh as Queen Celeste.
- Lea-Helen Weir as Flora #2. (1990–1991)
- Stuart Stone as Young Arthur (1989) / Alexander #2. (1990–1991)
- Lisa Yamanaka as Flora #1 (1989) / Isabelle. (1990–1991)
- Jeff Pustil as Zephir.
- Paul Haddad as Uncle Arthur.
- Stephen Ouimette as Pompadour.
- Elizabeth Hanna as Madame.
- Allen Stewart-Coates as Lord Rataxes.
- Corrine Koslo as Lady Rataxes.
- John Stocker as Basil.
- Chris Wiggins as Cornelius.
- Noah Godfrey as Victor. (1990–1991)
- Benjamin Barrett as Pom. (1990–1991)
- Gavin Magrath as Young Babar. (1989)
- Tara Charendoff as Young Celeste. (1989)
- Bobby Becken as Pom. (1989)
- Amos Crawley as Alexander #1. (1989)
- Dan Hennessey as Chef Truffles.