Babar (season 6)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following is a list of quotes from the sixth season of Babar.
The Departure [6.1]
- Babar: [after the children did their rowdy behavior] Children. I know you're excited that the circus is coming today, but as I've told you many times, [off-screen] this palace is not your personal playground.
- Flora: Yes, Father.
- Babar: You almost knocked down your mother and sister! Cornelius lost many documents. [off-screen] And my cake is crumbled!
- Pom and Alexander: We're sorry, Father.
- Babar: I don't like to do this, but you're going to have to learn to listen (this time). [turns to Celeste] What do you think, Celeste?
- [Celeste holds the vase full of flowers and Babar winks his left eye at her]
- Celeste: Well... the attic could use a thorough cleaning.
- Babar: Perfect (idea)! [turns back to the children] I want you all to march right up to the attic and clean it until it is spotless.
- Alexander and Flora: The attic!?
- Alexander: But it hasn't been cleaned in a million years!
- Flora: And we want to see the circus!
- Babar: Sorry. You must learn your lesson.
- Pom: You're right.
- Alexander: Yes, Father.
- Flora: Okay, Dad.
- [The children went back to the palace to clean up the attic]
- Celeste: We'll call off the punishment soon, right, dear?
- Babar: Oh, yes, we wouldn't want them to miss the circus.
- [after Blaze and Amazing Butterfly crashed into the children]
- Amazing Butterfly: Sorry about that.
- Flora: That's okay. Hey! You're that girl on the trapeze, aren't you?
- Pom: How did you ever learn all that neat stuff?
- Amazing Butterfly: Well, I practiced with my mother and father as we toured around the world.
- Flora: You toured... around the world?!
- Blaze: Sure! The circus tours all over the place! From the warm islands of the south to the icy lands of the far north.
- Amazing Butterfly: We go to all sorts of places and make all kinds of friends.
- Pom: Wow! What fun!
- Alexander: That sounds great!
- Flora: You're so lucky!
- Alexander: I sure wish we could travel around the world like that.
- Pom: We finished our chore! [off-screen] The attic is spotless!
- Babar: You did? Well, I'm sure you did an excellent job.
- Alexander: We did! And we learned our lesson. From now on we'll be more careful in the palace.
- Flora: Look what we found! [unrolls the map]
- Babar: [about the map] Hmm! I thought I'd lost this. [to the children] Wherever did you find it?
- Flora: In the attic, while we were cleaning.
- Babar: So it was in the attic all this time.
- Flora: What's it a map of?
- Babar: It's a very special map, given to me by a very special man.
- Celeste: [to Isabella] Isabelle, you're too little to come with us. But we'll be home before you know it. You be a good girl!
- Isabella: I be good. Bye-bye!
- [Isabella kisses Celeste's trunk and Babar has a happy expression. Pompadour is now the music conductor and let the band play beautiful music]
- Babar: Cornelius, take care of the palace while I'm away.
- Cornelius: Not to worry, Babar. (Not to worry.)
- Alexander, Flora and Pom: Goodbye!
- Blaze and Amazing Butterfly: Goodbye!
- Performer: Everyone, stand clear! [swings the axe and cuts the rope]
- Babar: Goodbye!
- Celeste: Goodbye, everyone.
- Zephir: Goodbye!
- Babar: We're off on our adventure!
- Alexander, Flora and Pom: Yay!
- [The hot air balloon takes off as Babar and his family are off on their adventure]
Adventures on Big Island [6.2]
Land of Games [6.3]
Land of Toys [6.4]
Land of Ice [6.5]
Land of Pirates [6.6]
Land of Witches [6.7]
Land of Mysterious Water [6.8]
Land of The Underground [6.9]
The Seabed Land [6.10]
Land of the Treats [6.11]
Land of the Treasure Hunt [6.12]
Land of Happiness [6.13]