|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I can't wait to be able to drive, but it's hard. Good driving doesn't really run in my family genes. My mother is possibly the worst driver ever.
- The Late Show with David Letterman (2007-07-11)
- In Cancún, I felt like I had walked into an American teen movie.
- It was unbelievable seeing me as an action figure! In a few months, toddlers all around the country will be biting my head off!
- I think I'm actually in denial that I'm famous, it only sinks in when people crowd in the streets. My friends treat me like a regular person, which is what I wanted.
- (Girl's Life Magazine 2007)[specific citation needed]