Escape From Planet Earth
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Escape from Planet Earth is a 2013 computer-animated sci-fi adventure comedy film about two alien brothers named Scorch and Gary, who get locked up in Area 51 when Scorch answered a SOS from Earth what turned out to be a trap.
Earth's greatest secrets are about to break out! (taglines)
- [to Scorch] I'm the brains, and you're the brawn.
- [repeated line to Barry] Sorry, Barry!
- Well, better have another kid. [Neera: Gary!] Just what every father wants to hear. My son wants to be like my dim-witted brother.
- [to Shanker] I thought I told you: "We come in PEACE!" [punches Shanker hard in the face, knocking him out] Ouch! Oh, wow!
- No questions, just pictures.
- Nothing can stop Scorch Supernova! [falls unconcious]
- [repeated line] Scorch me, baby!
- [wearing the rocket boots] Gary, turn off your brain and hang on!
- [to Lena, angrily] You betrayed your people, you betrayed your planet, and you're not fit to wear this uniform! [rips patch off of Lena's dress]
- [to Lena, who is unconscious] What? Just cause you think a chick has kids she can't dish it out?
- [to Gary] We've received an uncharted sector of the Galaxy. Prepare for Scorch's next mission. [Gary: Copy that, boss. Where we headed?] He's going to the dark planet.
- [to Gary] This is Area 51, man. [whispers] There's no way out.
- You gotta forgive those guys. They have no manners. [swallows some food whole, then burps]
- We got lots of Alien Delicacies. Blorm, Phrebbish, Zumft, Diet Zumft, Free-range Zumft, Non-dairy gluten-free Zumft, And if you're looking for something a bit more refined, we got fresh plarbe.
- FOOD FIGHT!!!
- [to Gary about the Peace Shield] It's overkill if you ask me, but it's America. They supersize everything.
- Hey, are you finished with the toilet?
- Try breathing through your nose.
- Keep it down, I'm trying to get some shut eye!
- I don't fly well. Mbbb, Bleeahh!
- Gary Supernova: [hastily] Kira, Kip's gone! Kip's gone!
- Kira Supernova: What?
- Gary Supernova: The rescue pod!
- Kira Supernova: [shocked; lets the plates drop] We gotta get to BASA before he does!
- Gary Supernova: Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
- Kira Supernova: We're using the rocket boots.
- Gary Supernova: Are you crazy? The gyroscope is off. The thrust mechanism is broken. They're not ready to fly.
- Kira Supernova: I've spent 15 years as a BASA test pilot. It's not rocket science.
- Gary Supernova: That's exactly what it is! They're rocket boots!
- Kira Supernova: [turns on the rocket boots] Gary, turn off your brain and hang on!
- [At a Drive In, a teenage couple are watching It Came from Outer Space]
- 3D Movie Girl: Ugh! [takes 3D glasses off in exasperation] I thought this was supposed to be in 3D!
- 3D Movie Guy: Shh! It is in 3D!
- [The Rocket with Gary on board suddenly bursts through the screen. The Male Teen ducks as the Female Teen stands there impressed.]
- 3D Movie Girl: Okay, that's better!
- Io: Keep it down, I'm trying to get some shut eye!
- Gary Supernova: Ah, I get it, because you only have one eye...
- Io: Are you making fun of my one eye? [roars angrily]
- Earth's greatest secret's are about to break out!
- Rob Corddrey — Gary Supernova
- Brendan Fraser — Scorch Supernova
- Sarah Jessica Parker — Kira Supernova
- Jessica Alba — Lena
- William Shatner — General Shanker Saunderson
- Joshua Rush — young Shanker
- Craig Robinson — Doc
- George Lopez — Thurman
- Jane Lynch — Io
- Sofia Vergara — Gabby Babblebrook
- Jonathan Morgan Heit — Kip Supernova
- Ricky Gervais — Mr. James Bing
- Steve Zahn — Hawk
- Chris Parnell — Hammer
- Paul Scheer — Cameraman
- Jason Simpson — Barry
- Adrian Petriw — Snark Beast
- Tim Dadabo — Larry Longeyes
- Kaitlin Olson — 3D Movie Girl
- Bob Bergen — 3D Movie Guy
- Jim Ward & Cooper Barnes — The Greys
- Sean Kenin — Radio Host
- Joseph Sanfelippo & Scoot Beeher — BASA Guards
- Kirby Morrow, Ashley Araki, Doug Abrahams, Sylvia Zaradic and Alan Silverman — Baabian Citizens
- Doug Abrahams, Brad Dryborough, Gabe Khouth Trevor Devall, Brian Dobson, Jason Simpson, Alan Silverman, Kirby Morrow, Jason Benson and Andrew Moxham — Hazmats
- Michael Dobson — Shanker's father
- Daran Norris — Orientation Film Host
- Bill Hader — Announcer (uncredited)
- Gregg Binkley — Ralph (uncredited)
- Lucy Davenport — BASA Escape Pod Voice (uncredited)
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|