Full House/Season 7
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Full House was a television sitcom that ran on the American ABC network from 1987 until 1995.
Tough Love [7.4]
The Bicycle Thief [7.11]
- [Stephanie, D.J., and Steve show Danny fliers concerning the missing bicycles]
- Steve: Hey, Mr. Tanner, look at this. Little Ruth Bell went in to get her first library card. Some goon nabbed her bike. Says here she lost her zest for reading.
- Danny: She's zestless?
- D.J.: Yeah. [shows a mediocre sketch of Jesse on another flier] And look at this guy who took Davey Schultz's bike. He looks exactly like Uncle...
- Danny: Uncle Seymour! Yes. That looks exactly like Uncle Seymour. And if he weren't a priest in Athens, he would be a suspect. Yes, he would.
- Steve: [after he and D.J. threw the missing bikes safely out the window] Hey, Mr. Tanner, look. I hope you weren't too attached to that big ceramic planter.
The Last Dance [7.14]
- Jesse: Papouli, you remember Rebecca.
- Papouli: Who could forget Rebecca?!
- Michelle: I bet you could.