Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Diego: [to Manny, who's singing "O Christmas Rock"] You know you're singing to a rock, right?
- Manny: Don't sabers have Christmas traditions?
- Sid: Ho, ho, ho!
- [after Peaches tells Manny off]
- Ellie: She sure told you, didn't she?
- Manny: Well, too bad. I'm a grown-up.
- [Ellie raises her eyebrow]
- Manny: Grown-ups don't believe in the naughty list.
- [Ellie rolls her eyes]
- Sid: [sniffles] Why am I on Santa's naughty list?! Why, why?!
- Diego: My guess - because it doesn't have a loser list.
- Sid: I have an excellent sense of direction. [almost falls off a cliff] WAIT! [Peaches, Crash, and Eddie all stop; he lets out a huge sneeze] Ah-ah-ACHOO!!!
- Peaches: Bless you!
- Sid: Thank you! [walks off the cliff, sending him and the others falling to their apparent deaths, screaming; but then they're all pulled back up by Prancer]
- Peaches: [sighs frustratedly] Maybe we should just follow the northern lights! [points at the lights with her trunk] North. Get it?
- Peaches: [to Prancer, who's flying through the air with her, Sid, and Crash and Eddie] I'm not too heavy, am I?
- Prancer: No, you're as light as a feather. [mumbling to himself] A 780-pound feather!
- [Manny and Ellie have found Peaches in the North Pole]
- Manny: Peaches, you... [suddenly mad] ...Are so grounded!
- Peaches: Sorry, Daddy.
- Manny: I was talkin' to Sid!
- Sid: [cowering behind Peaches] Sorry, Daddy.
- Peaches: [slides over to an elf sloth] Hit it!
- Elf Sloth: Hi-ya! [hits Peaches' butt with one of the drumsticks]
- Peaches: Ow! Not me! [The elf sloth starts playing the drums with a scared look while she stares angrily]
- Peaches: Santa has a naughty list?
- Manny: Yeah. And if you're not good, then he puts your name on it.
- Crash: We're never good!
- Eddie: Then why start now?
- [Eddie hits Crash's crotch]
- Manny: And if your name's on the naughty list, you don't get Christmas!
- [Sid, Crash and Eddie gasp]
- Sid: But, NO! Why me? Except the fact that it's my fault.
- Scrat: AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
- Peaches: [having a snowball fight with Crash and Eddie] You guys need to chill out! [sucks up a big snowball with her trunk and shoots it out at Crash and Eddie, who gasp and get run over by it; Peaches then blows the end of her trunk]
- Manny: [picking Sid up by the collar with his trunk and putting him away from the Christmas rock] Step away from the stone!
- Sid: Why? [runs back over to the rock, only for Manny to take him away from it again]
- Manny: You'll break it!
- Ellie: [laughing] Sid can't break a rock!
- Diego: Don't tempt him.
- Peaches: [grabbing Sid by the neck with her trunk before he falls off the cliff again; referring to Prancer] The reindeer comes with us.
- Peaches: [after accidentally knocking over her parents while having a snowball fight with Crash and Eddie] Sorry, Dad!
- Peaches: [to Manny; angrily] If anyone deserves to be on the naughty list, Dad, it's you! [walks off in a huff]
- Ellie: She told you, huh?
- Manny: Well, too bad. I'm a grownup. Grownups don't believe in the naughty list.
- [Cuts to Sid]
- Sid: I'm not getting Christmas! [mumbles instinctively and starts crying]
- John Leguizamo - Sid
- Ray Romano - Manny/Manfred
- Denis Leary - Diego
- Queen Latifah - Ellie
- Seann William Scott - Crash
- Josh Peck - Eddie
- Ciara Bravo - Peaches
- Chris Wedge - Scrat
- Billy Gardell - Santa Claus
- T. J. Miller - Prancer
- Judah Friedlander - Head Mini-Sloth
Encyclopedic article on Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas at Wikipedia
|Feature films||Ice Age (2002) · The Meltdown (2006) · Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009) · Continental Drift (2012) · Collision Course (2016)|
|Short films||Gone Nutty (2002) · No Time for Nuts (2006) · Surviving Sid (2008) · Cosmic Scrat-tastrophe (2015)|
|Television specials||A Mammoth Christmas (2011)|