Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (also simply known as Madagascar 3) is a 2012 American 3D computer-animated comedy film, produced by DreamWorks Animation, and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It is the third installment of the series, following Escape 2 Africa, and it is the first 3D film in the series. The film was released generally to the public on June 8, 2012.
Alex the Lion
- [Marty drives a van] What are you doing? Zebras can't drive, only penguins and people can drive!
- In order to get home, we will come up with something fresh, something brand new, something never before seen! Off the chain! Something that'll blow that circus promoter away!
- [After defeating Dubois for the first time] Au revoir, Dubois!
- It was always impossible, Vitaly. That's why the people loved it.
- Your days of chasing animals are over, Dubois, because you just messed with the king!
Marty the Zebra
- Forget about being part of the herd, I'm gonna be part of the flock. I'm gonna fly, baby!
- Hey, be cool! Be cool. [turns to DuBois] Hi, officer! Is there a problem?
- Ta-da! ♪ Da da da-da-da-da-da da, circus! Da da da-da-da-da-da-da, Afro! Circus Afro Circus Afro Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot, Afro! ♪
Gloria the Hippo
- [when the boys are arguing about leadership] Enough! I'm gonna lead!
- Me and you! WE GOT THIS!
Melman the Giraffe
- Actually, I'm the Tribourough Bridge.
- I'm on a tightrope!
- Let's rock!
- [As an elder, referring to his leg] I lost all feeling in this thing years ago!
Captaine Chantel DuBois
- [the telephone rings; DuBois is humming the tune of "Non je ne regrette rien". She picks up the phone] Speak. Oui. A zebra? A hippo? A giraffe? A lion?! [slams the phone and speaks to her four men] When I was 7, I strangled my first parrot, flushed my first goldfish, punched my first snake. Now, I have finally reached the moment I have been preparing for my entire life. The pinnacle of my career: To hunt the king of the beasts! [shoots a dart at what is shaped like Alex's head]
- [from trailer, while slapping the hotel owner with his hand] You fool! How could you let them get away?!
- Poor, poor animals. You should have never have left the forest. Now you deal with ME!
- Voila! Giraffe at 12:00.
- Well played lion... Game on!
- So, you ran away the the circus. What a cliche.
- Attention! I have found the lion! He is hiding with the circus!
- It was never about the money. It was about... [holds up her gun inside her Alex foam finger] the lion.
- Vitaly: [when the animals are asking to get on the train] Nyet! This train is for circus animals only!
- Stefano: [Reffering to his act] I've always dreamed to doing this, from the time I was a little pup. To be a human cannonball! Except, you know: A sea lion cannonball.
- Gia: Ladies and gentlemen, presenting Gia, The trapeze-flying jaguar!
- Ben Stiller - Alex
- Chris Rock - Marty
- Frances McDormand - Captain Chantel DuBois
- Bryan Cranston - Vitaly
- Jada Pinkett Smith - Gloria
- David Schwimmer - Melman
- Sacha Baron Cohen - King Julien XIII
- Jessica Chastain - Gia
- Martin Short - Stefano
- Cedric the Entertainer - Maurice
- Andy Richter - Mort
- Tom McGrath - Skipper and the first Policeman
- Chris Miller - Kowalski
- Christopher Knights - Private
- John DiMaggio - Rico
- Conrad Vernon - Mason and the second Policeman
- Paz Vega - The Andalusian Triplets
- Vinnie Jones - Freddie the dog
- Steve Jones - Jonesy the dog
- Nick Fletcher - Frankie the dog
- Frank Welker - Sonya
- Danny Jacobs - Croupier and Circus Master
- Daniel O'Connor - Casino Security and Mayor of New York City
- Eric Darnell - Comandante, Zoo Official and Zoo Announcer
- Stephen Kearin - 4th Policeman
- Emily Nordwind - Zoo Official
- Asucena Jimenez - Kid in Crowd