Quotations involving the middle name
- Actually, my name is Austin Powers. Danger is my middle name.
- Danger's my middle name! Well, actually it's Quincy, but you guys get the picture.
- Steve Urkel in Family Matters
- Call me Eugene. It's my middle name.
- Reference: Jerome Morrow Gattaca is a film about eugenics.
- Oh, forgiveness is my middle name. Well, actually it's LaVelle, and I'd appreciate it if you guard that secret with your life.
- For those lucky enough to be baptised with a middle name, they don’t ever have to wonder what it would be like to be without one.
- Franklin P. Jones.
- I can handle this. "Handle" is my middle name. Actually, "handle" is the middle of my first name.
- Chandler Bing (Matthew Perry), Friends
- And my middle name used to be Helping People. The Helping People Tick.
- The Tick, The Tick
- We'll put that stuff at the back, not in the window. Luxury is not our middle name.
- Margaret Atwood, Robber Bride (414)
- I'm not a prude, I just want some respect (that's right)
So close the door if you want me to respond
Cause privacy is my middle name
My last name is control
No, my first name ain't baby
It's Janet — Ms. Jackson, if you're nasty
- Actually, Scarlet is my middle name. My whole name is Will Scarlet O'Hara. [pauses] We're from Georgia.
- Woody, Woody, Woody… I promise that I will keep an open mind, okay? And anyway, "sensitivity" is my middle name. [opens the door] SWEET MARY IN THE MANGER!
- Dr. Nigel Townsend, Crossing Jordan
- Well, trouble's my middle name. Actually, my middle name is Marion, but I don't want you spreading that around.
- You might end up dead" is my middle name.
- Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen), Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult
- Bending is my middle name. My full name is Bender Bending Rodriguez.
- Bender the robot, from Futurama
- First name Mr, middle name 'period', last name T!
- Mr. T, Silver Spoons (1982)